Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen this
Tyler to the rescue maybe?
Or is he meeting Smegz for a secret assignation in the chicken coop? 🤫
I can promise that paps do not hang out by SBA (it’s in the middle of tech buildings, nature preserves, and UCSB). They don’t hang out in SB area at all. So which of these pathetic fame whores called them: Tyler or Markle?

Reactions: 27
Harold & ILBW - concerned that they will become irrelevant if they don't attend the Coronation - que?

So if they don't attend (if they are invited) then they will become irrelevant!!!
I read this as they really want to go, they want a major part so they remain relevant .... if they don't go because they won't have prime billing, then they will be irrelevant... 🤷‍♀️

look Harold - it is really simple - you get an invite - you go, because it's your father's Coronation - you accept whatever role you are given/not given, with thanks and no fuss. You go back to the US. People will appreciate that you went, you were relevant in your proper place.
Of course they're going to attend if invited. This is their last chance to take part in anything royal for hopefully years to come by which time they'll have disappeared up their own arses

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Daily Mail

"Billionaire filmmaker Tyler Perry was spotted paying a visit to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $14.7 million Montecito home over the weekend.

The Hollywood titan, who has famously offered several major assists to the royal couple as they settled into their American lives, was spotted hopping out of his $200,000 Lamborghini Urus and into his $125million private jet in Los Angeles.

He then flew for 20 minutes to Santa Barbara, where he and the Sussexes met for about two hours before he headed back to his jet, which then made its way to his empire in Atlanta, Georgia."
I think this is bullshit. i looked at the link someone posted all the photos are backgrid

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He fancied a seafood supper, got crab withdrawal symptoms!
🤣🤣 she tried to capture him , in a " pincer" movement- but he zoomed off ( like an octopus at high speed disappearing in a cloud of ink) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't watch clips of him as I get irrational & want to punch him but this is short, you just need to get past the "authentic self" bollocks.....

He is utterly incoherent & struggling to make a sentence. If he wasn't such a twit I would be concerned but honestly? I hope he ends up with nothing
He looks like he's trying to land a plane.

We all knew his "cockpit" answer was bollocks. He should have said "ground crew". twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
DMail - apologies if already posted re the 'conference'

want to mention that in the UK, as a retired SENCo, any child who has indicators of ADD & ADHD at school/at home would have to be referred to a Consultant Paediatrician for a formal diagnosis - it is a medical diagnosis based on observation & other gathered information. A Paediatrician decides if medical intervention is suitable. It is not diagnosed by a psychologist.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Watching Camilla on Antiques Roadshow. No airs and graces and just like the rest of us, albeit posher 😂
Note for Megsie : not a curtsey in sight love

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Harold & ILBW - concerned that they will become irrelevant if they don't attend the Coronation - que?

So if they don't attend (if they are invited) then they will become irrelevant!!!
I read this as they really want to go, they want a major part so they remain relevant .... if they don't go because they won't have prime billing, then they will be irrelevant... 🤷‍♀️

They are GAGGING to go to the coronation.

Look at when the Queen died. They were over here quicker than a rat up a drainpipe.

She'll definitely be sniding her way into any photo op going, complete with a new pair of shoes to merch.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
They are GAGGING to go to the coronation.

Look at when the Queen died. They were over here quicker than a rat up a drainpipe.

She'll definitely be sniding her way into any photo op going, complete with a new pair of shoes to merch.
😃😃 a new pair of odd sized shoes ( grifted) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen this
Tyler to the rescue maybe?
Or is he meeting Smegz for a secret assignation in the chicken coop? 🤫
I don't know about anyone else but it just feels like something is going on that we don't know about with Meghan. I am seriously sensing that there is trouble in paradise because why would Tyler go and visit them for 2 hours like surely he would have stayed for longer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I've never heard of this bloke? Is she after him now? No one could be bleeping stupid enough to go near it.....
bleeping damaged goods.
I think there are rumours he's gay.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.