Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @TheCutiePatootie This was the most popular post in the thread making it very easy to find. A special thanks from me as threadstarter.

Recap
The title says it all. They've been evicted from Frogmore. Hurrah!
They had a 'date night' that they drove 2 hours to get to.
Harry leapt out of the car and up the steps to the venue without waiting for ho.
They both looked like they were on drugs imo.
The rictus grin was in place.
It's 6:30 in the morning and I've just got up so this is as much as I can recall, sorry.
Excellent cartoons from @Chita and we're all delighted that she is getting recognition on other platforms. Well deserved.
Great memes/jokes etc etc.
Previous thread

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Realistically, knowing how they operate, what’s their next move? Between now and the coronation, what other revelations will be spilled?

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Realistically, knowing how they operate, what’s their next move? Between now and the coronation, what other revelations will be spilled?
Have they anything left? Realistically, they’ve been kept at arms length for a while now. Maybe we’ll get a frozen penis update.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Well done Charlie, tbh, I didn’t think you had it in you,

brilliant title btw

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So, will Harold be buying a place in London to keep his counsellor of state position or will he just stay at Soho House/ Premier Inn when he pays a visit to the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The problem with the Harkles is that they are just the worst couple in the world "letting go". That's why they are the worst ambassadors for mental health - people o keeps complaining and victimising for stuff that happened long ago, are not people well resolved mentally.

That said, we all now know why they were making threats: the ones in the Cut, Haznoballs saying that he has material for a second book. I am pretty sure there were talks about cutting them out for good for months. Now they are plotting how to deliver what they have been threating.

Explosive interviews? New episodes of the reality show? More books?

They are milking their tiny little brains to find the smallest episodes and spin them with lies to make them victims. They don't like each other and they have to keep together or otherwise they are even more irrelevant and there's the risk of the other contradicting you. And then there's the thing: who is still stupid enough to associate with them? Was it worth it for Netflix? For Penguin? For Orca? Maybe it was, I don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Thanks for the new thread.
Let's hope that the Harkles are finally going to get some comeuppance for their vile behaviour 😀
main-qimg-0ab058c8cb1a6407a16205e7db4f84e1.png

main-qimg-53c84089edc9ec26faee9e7d6f615552.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you for the new thread and title ♥

I'd say that we might expect to see more of the Gruesomes in the run up to the Coronation, and lots more lies, but I feel that most of the lies would be coming from Sparry. TW will be lying low and just merching away. Unless something really sets her off, she won't make waves, and won't make a split public before the event, and would most likely just not split with him, at least not right now. Not until she bags a way wealthier one on her terms (would include a ring, or a set of them, definitely). Getty works for temporary holding off of what they'd term as poverty + potentially getting into politics (though not at the level she would expect), but he won't marry or, and his family won't let her grift a lot of his wealth away. IF she splits with ol' Bristle Head, it would be accompanied by "explosive" claims of abuse and God knows what else. Unlikely to go quietly.

They really surprised me though, with how long they, especially she, stayed relatively quiet. They're evolving, or at least their advisors are. I wonder if they wear grey suits or grey t-shirts or she kink-dresses them? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thanks @Cassandra333 for starting this new thread and I love this brilliant title @TheCutiePatootie
Watching the clips of the Gruesomes arriving and departing from the restaurant the other night and these two are not the ‘loved up’ couple they want us to believe. Their body language was definitely frosty ….. no hand helping her from the car by Haznofrog, no holding hands or even next to one another going in or out, can’t even think I saw them speaking to each other. Even in the still shot in the car she was sitting sideways facing the woman next to her with her back to Haznofrog.
Just a thought ….. could be that they live apart, neither in Monteshithole, and Meagain and her woman friend, who she brought along for support, started off in the car and picked up H from his B&B on the way to the restaurant.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Someone should muzzle Eugenie STAT!
View attachment 2000340
Never trust a York. They’re all social butterflies who have a million acquaintances and, I think, are the sorts who say whoever they’re with want to hear. Networking and schmoozing has always meant financial benefits for them all - A and Fergie esp obvs but the girls too for Jack’s business, their jobs, etc. No actual real employer would have allowed 18 holidays in a year so it’s clear they’ve always just played off and benefited from the royal brand. I can well believe Eugenie is clumsily trying to play both sides with the Narcles. I don’t suppose she truly cuts ties with anyone in case there might be a potential benefit from the relationship further down the line. I wish KCIII would demote the girls’ styles down to Lady so they’re on a par with Louise. She actually appears to be turning out a good egg so it isn’t fair for them to be ranked higher.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I haven't really had anything to add recently as other Tattlers express themselves so well
But I just wanted to say:
evicted or lease not renewed
Who cares?
They’re gone! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I don’t know enough about invictus at the moment to have much of an informed opinion but will they continue with Hazno in such a way as they always have, after everything that’s happened do we think? I have a very dear friend who was incredibly badly injured whilst in afghan and who was actually close to 25 (close enough to have attended each others weddings) and he’s devastated at what’s happened with him since megxit, to the point that he’s actually not convinced he wants to maintain involvement which is a huge blow. Our military was such a part f Harry he can’t surely just stop, can he? Or has he and I’ve missed it?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thank you SP, the jokes & memes have been epic 😂
View attachment 2000285
So many laffs!! TRG sez the Earl of Halifax character is probably based on Edward Wessex and his farting in the ILBW's face is payback for Sophie. The last Fred closed too fast no time to reply; there was a post about Gluten free snacks. 🤔 How typically BS is this Southern California lifestyle that weed, wine, blow & psychedelics are ok but meat, dairy & Gluten are the enemy. Stick your lead-filled Oat latte up your ass and use it as a colonic instead. Nothing will make those twats "Clvr" or whatever stupid name it's called so lead poisoning rectally might be the 2023 equivalent of the hot poker to the bum or drowning in Malmsey of the past. 🍷🦯Probably tastes like self-tanner & elephant piss... take your tumeric like normal people in food or a capsule; her giant gob must be stained yellow like she's been visiting Harvey Weinstein for conjugal golden showers to maintain the Orca connection 🐘 You have failed if Ellen's your only option socially. I don't care how famous Kris Kardashian is; she's a flesh peddler and pimp; money doesn't change that. None of these cunts will ever have 1/1000th of the grace that the POW & her family does; even Uncle Gaz has come out looking well lately. It must be so painfully difficult to watch them exploit the mental health industry after her little brother struggled silently for years w/ crippling depression and suicidal ideation. To hear those lies on Oprah must cut deeper than the dress fitting Crygate and as bad as worrying about her kids room's being photographed. It's Soho House for them, who could trust them at any crown property not to show up with secret cameras and ill intent? Poor Sophie riding in the car was bad enough; make them stay where they belong. With Fergie or Eurgh so they can use Augie as a decoy. Happy days ahead Tattlers... maybe the coronation will be fab?

Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 so glad @Zippy2000 is posting missed you 😘@blinking bill Yes I'm thrilled the cunts are evicted and think KCIII is much cooler for defending his Darling Wife's honour. If Aitch can do it... @ChaoticArtist that white flower is beautiful, is it soap or a candle?? @Ndrangheta It's hilarious to think of Sasha digging for the Crown estates. Since she's a former groom maybe Anne or Zara can use her as well.

H&M: Keep grasping, asshats. You've climbed so far up the I'm Fucked Tree there's no possibility of getting down safely. You're gonna hit every branch hard on the fall down and Cocaine Bear's out there waiting in the forest for you.

This is Karma is delicious; long may it be served hot. All hail Matt & Trey as we Tattle on 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I don’t know enough about invictus at the moment to have much of an informed opinion but will they continue with Hazno in such a way as they always have, after everything that’s happened do we think? I have a very dear friend who was incredibly badly injured whilst in afghan and who was actually close to 25 (close enough to have attended each others weddings) and he’s devastated at what’s happened with him since megxit, to the point that he’s actually not convinced he wants to maintain involvement which is a huge blow. Our military was such a part f Harry he can’t surely just stop, can he? Or has he and I’ve missed it?!
It must be terrible for veterans to have Hazno as a figurehead knowing that he has betrayed his country and his ILBW uses it as an opportunity to merch her wardrobe.

Hazno is still able bodied and can live a life of luxury and ease in California while others are struggling with injuries, disfigurement, PTSD and financial problems. Hazno should step back from Invictus to let someone more suitable take over.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.