Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everyone has to be interested in world history, but if you are going to say things in tv please do a bit of research. If anything it’s giving England much too much credit. We maybe industrialised it and it’s certainly recent, but the Spanish, the French the Belgians, the Portuguese, the Dutch were out there too. The Arabs, the Han dynasty, the Japanese all built and sometimes lost empires. Don’t forget the Romans, the Egyptians, the Ottomans, the Turks, the Greeks, the Persians, the Kazakhs. Slave trades ran in all directions including within the continents of Africa and the Americas.

If either of them had said that the Royal family had benefited greatly from colonisations and slavery in the past that would have been true.

Argentina needs to leave the Falklands alone. The islanders have spoken.

Reactions: 21
Not everyone has to be interested in world history, but if you are going to say things in tv please do a bit of research. If anything it’s giving England much too much credit. We maybe industrialised it and it’s certainly recent, but the Spanish, the French the Belgians, the Portuguese, the Dutch were out there too. The Arabs, the Han dynasty, the Japanese all built and sometimes lost empires. Don’t forget the Romans, the Egyptians, the Ottomans, the Turks, the Greeks, the Persians, the Kazakhs. Slave trades ran in all directions including within the continents of Africa and the Americas.

If either of them had said that the Royal family had benefited greatly from colonisations and slavery in the past that would have been true.

Argentina needs to leave the Falklands alone. The islanders have spoken.
Argentina won't go anywhere near the Falklands. They don't have a navy, and what planes they have would be blown out of the sky by the SAM's that are stationed around the islands, and this is not even mentioning the planes that the RAF have stationed.

Reactions: 25
Well I suppose he has to say that as he is doing the square root of f all regarding any other form of service to the community or world at large. He must spend his days in a drug induced haze talking to all his hallucinations……..THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE SO MANY TOILETS, because he said the toilet talked to him before! No real friends, just porcelain ones.🤪
I’m sorry, but it needs re-iterating….I despise this pair.🤬
My husband can't speak at all, since he had a stroke. Try living with that! I can't see, so we make a right pair! I think he also had an affair with a work colleague! In fact, I know he did!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
omg i cannot catch up and then reply weirdly and randomly to messages from pages ago. It's a mess. Can anyone keep up?
I've struggled to keep up this week. I was still in the last thread. I've not quoted anyone but given lots of(y) ❤ and 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I seriously hope that Jennifer Aniston is going to get the harkles membership taken off them. Not only because of the photographer but because Jennifer is huge friends with Courtney Cox and it would be excellent revenge for haz ratting on Courtney having mushrooms in her house.
Courtney, Jennifer, Jason Bateman were out with Jimmy Kimmel and they were papped from a distance, but the A list group looked like a normal and genuine group of friends, oblivious to the pap/mobile. Looking chilled and effortlessy dressed (even if their jeans cost more than my mortgage!!) Even waiting outside the restaurant to get in.
No matter how titled M is, she won't be a worthy and seriously taken A lister, she'll always be a try hard wannabe phoning the paps to pap her, wearing expensive clothes but not carrying them off.

Reactions: 38
So the King takes Frogmore off them and offers them a Buckingham palace flat :rolleyes:
I think the benefit is that no other RF members live in BP currently - it is mainly offices and used for ceremonial occasions ... and it's well awat from PPOW

Also the wording was something along the lines of that they could use an apartment "when they visit" so it would be more like a guest room/posh hotel room and not a permanent residence. Also with BP being a Grade 1 listed building they won't be allowed to redecorate to their personal "taste"

It would be a hude irony if they were loaned PA's old apartment

Reactions: 29
The optics don't look very good, it looks like an upgrade. Which it is.
To me this article reads like it came straight out of the Narcles’ mouths. Since it says no offer of a royal place to stay in has been made by the RF, I just don’t believe the BP apartment story.

It makes no sense to boot them out of one royal palace, only to offer them a potentially even more sensitive royal palace. They’d have to be guarded, literally under lock and key, to make sure they didn’t cause chaos, accost important people, steal, film things, etc. It would also risk more bullying of RF staff who would have to deal with their frustrated fury. I think the papers know everyone was delighted by Frogxit so now they’re stirring the other way with the BP offer story. Pure clickbait IMO. Either that or it’s Nutmeg doing her usual demanding via media!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
You can have houses all over there world. Your "domicile" is where you spend X amount of time. In Europe, in most countries if not all, you can pay taxes in countries where you prove you spent 3 months straight. It also depends on the source of the income. Given that Aitch spent at the most 3 weeks in the UK, I don't see how not having Frogmore would change his tax status in the US. That said, looking forward for the US IRS to go through Aitch, the ILBW and Archewell finances.
Also looking forward to the tabloid writers penning an open letter to the American I.R.S pointing out every single discrepancy or item that Harry’s accountants might conveniently try to hide.

dont forget too, as described before in these threads, Smegs and Doria have a hidden shell company in Delaware called “Frim Fram” that they laundered a lot of tit through. I’m sure by now, many have alerted the IRS to this, but if not, now’s a good a time as any to whistleblow!

Here’s an interesting Reddit piece, again, this was mentioned several Tattle threads back too. Haz, Smegs and Doria are using this fake company to hide their assets.

Is Doria Ragland's "senior care" company another money-laundering scam?

Doria Ragland quit her job at Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services in Culver City after Harry & Meghan's marriage to open her own company in 2019. It's a shell company registered in Delaware by Meghan's lawyer with no facilities, no staff, no physical presence whatsoever.
"Doria’s company Loving Kindness Senior Care Management, Inc. (LKSCM) is a company that seems to exist only on paper. Yes, LKSCM also has a website, but that website consists of only one “page” and, most likely, if you tried to schedule an appointment, consultation or register your loved elderly, you would most likely be told that LKSCM is not accepting new clients at this time (even for in-home care). LKSCM probably cannot, because there is no such company (other than on paper).
The business address of 9665 Wilshire Blvd., 5th Floor, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 is the address of MM’s attorney Richard (Rick) Genow and his law firm of Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher, LLP (of which he is a name partner). Rick Genow is on LKSCM’s documents on the California Secretary of State (SOS) website as agent for service of process. Cathy Pham, the other name on LKSCM’s documents, is a contracts administrator at Rick Genow’s law firm.
Note: Rick Genow (MM’s Attorney) and Andrew Meyer (Business Manager) attended the Harry/MM wedding. Andrew Meyer was agent for service of process on MM’s Frim Fram company documents."

Incorporated in Delaware 22 October 2019 (about 3 years ago) with Doria Ragland listed as COO
https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/4523673

Loving Care Senior Care Management Inc. is registered by the California Secretary of State as an out-of-state corporation with Doria Ragland listed as CEO, CFO, and Secretary
https://www.bizapedia.com/ca/loving-kindness-senior-care-management-inc.html

The attorneys mentioned in the article, ‘Rick Genow and partners’ also have Kamala Harris’ husband working for them. There is some very very VERY shady stuff going on.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So he doesn’t want to be a victim, yet spends his whole time telling everyone why he’s a victim.
Okay, he lost his mum at a young age, and that’s so very sad, but so have lots of other kids, and they don’t let it define the adult they become.
I’m sick of hearing him complaining, poor me, poor me. Sod off Harry, no-one cares mate!!

Do they not see how they’re coming across? Do they not wonder why they have no family or friends?
Wow, smeagol and misheard are very similar, but so is haz! Amber heard despite proclaiming her victimhood to the world, angerily states she is not a victim:

Reactions: 16
That's interesting, thanks. Why did they leave the West Coast alone (I haven't studied this!)?

Is it only Britain who had slave ships?
the West coast wasn’t as easy to get to also Northern California and above was kind of Russian territory

Reactions: 13
BIB

Talking of Hazza's utter drivel, isn't it the Better Up thing in San Francisco this week, featuring CHIMPO as some kind of....ahem...'expert'?

More crap for us all to laugh at.

Because that's what he's reduced himself to. By completely over-egging the pudding, and not knowing when to shut the duck up - because the Great Unwashed just need The Thoughts Of Chairman Hazbo on endless repeat in their lives - he's now a figure of fun and any more 'revelations' and pronouncements will be met with increasing levels of derision and disbelief.

And he'll push back even more, and people will just point and laugh even more.

And round and round we'll go. For years, probably. Until William's on the Throne and Haz will finally be dealt with.
The RF must yearn for the days when they could stick their crazy family members in a turret somewhere and lock them away from public view.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This statement doesn’t actually say they have been invited to the Coronation …….

A Sussex spokesperson tells me: “I can confirm The Duke has recently received email correspondence from His Majesty's office regarding the coronation. An immediate decision on whether The Duke and Duchess will attend will not be disclosed by us at this time."

The email could have told them they are not welcome …… all smoke and mirrors again ….. issue a statement which tells absolutely zilch but it will keep them in the news.

See @Mock Turtle and others beat me to it ….. late to the party again! it has just been on the news that BP are refusing to comment about the email …..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the King takes Frogmore off them and offers them a Buckingham palace flat :rolleyes:
Well I doubt the apartment will be theirs, they can just stay there - house arrest 😆. I just remember reading the place is cold, old and riddled with mice so excellent choice KC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.