Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just doesn’t look well. Reminds me almost of Putin. Could he also be taking steroids?

Also, what have they done to the top of his head? Is it a bad toupeé (can’t spell it) or airbrushing?
He looks like he's been dropped on the carpet

vfDEwk5npyijTwl2BuDTgmGB_jVqZov2Xh9DIAlLc&usqp=CAU.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Some one should point out to haz that his 'authentic self' has turned out to be a nasty, spiteful, overprivileged, spoilt man child who has never grown up. Not something to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
security footage just in.

A spy camera has caught the person who alerted the photographer about their trip to the private member's club for dinner...

dial a pap WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I have moderately severe PTSD. In order to get a diagnosis I had to see psychologists, doctors, psychiatrists and jump through hoops to get the final say on what I knew inside all along. Somehow this charlatan can read (or DID he?) a book ghost written about a man whose outlooks, recollections and observations change as often as a newborn’s nappy then diagnose said imbecile as suffering from multiple issues (most of which are most likely self induced or at least self perpetuated).
I have managed to deal with issues through a brief period of counselling (duration dictated by NHS funding) and know what to do or how to avoid/deal with triggers. The imbecile cannot do the same despite having access to top class facilities and help for as long as he needs it, and instead he decides the best way is to dope himself to the gills and talk to his porcelain friends? This esteemed 😂 doctor says nothing to him of the risks or side effects of his drug usage and instead, once again, says the imbeciles problems are down to everyone else.
I despise Hasno and ILBW but can now add The Unhinged Medic to the list. I cannot believe he has managed to do this sort of thing without facing sanctions….but then again…..
This, this, a hundred times this. Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Daily Mail

"Billionaire filmmaker Tyler Perry was spotted paying a visit to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $14.7 million Montecito home over the weekend.

The Hollywood titan, who has famously offered several major assists to the royal couple as they settled into their American lives, was spotted hopping out of his $200,000 Lamborghini Urus and into his $125million private jet in Los Angeles.

He then flew for 20 minutes to Santa Barbara, where he and the Sussexes met for about two hours before he headed back to his jet, which then made its way to his empire in Atlanta, Georgia."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Some one should point out to haz that his 'authentic self' has turned out to be a nasty, spiteful, overprivileged, spoilt man child who has never grown up. Not something to be proud of.
That phrase ‘I’m just being my authentic self‘ often just used to be a complete hole. Drives me nuts,

Reactions: 40
Eugenie has inherited her fathers entitlement and also has always been a princess and was very spoiled. She has a massive sense of her own importance - got the most expensive tiara, royal wedding although not a senior royal, and she has also inherited the resentment of being the family of the spare. She becomes less and less important as time goes on while Catherine - who was from a wealthy but not posh background - becomes more and more elevated above her. And now she is The Princess of Wales. Beatrice has taken the sideways move more graciously, like Anne did.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Just seen this
Tyler to the rescue maybe?
Or is he meeting Smegz for a secret assignation in the chicken coop?
I've never heard of this bloke? Is she after him now? No one could be bleeping stupid enough to go near it.....
bleeping damaged goods.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder who represents Chris Rock and Rebel Wilson? Wouldn't it be delicious if Suckshine Sacks started attacking MeMe.
Rock’s publicist is Leslie Sloane; Rebel’s publicist is Marcy Engleman.

Guarantee that Sachs will run a smear campaign if she ever gets thrown under the bus by them or has a massive client who would benefit from it. She’s no longer running their publicity right?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Daily Mail

"Billionaire filmmaker Tyler Perry was spotted paying a visit to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $14.7 million Montecito home over the weekend.

The Hollywood titan, who has famously offered several major assists to the royal couple as they settled into their American lives, was spotted hopping out of his $200,000 Lamborghini Urus and into his $125million private jet in Los Angeles.

He then flew for 20 minutes to Santa Barbara, where he and the Sussexes met for about two hours before he headed back to his jet, which then made its way to his empire in Atlanta, Georgia."
So, 20 minutes each way in a private jet would be how long in his Lambo?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So, 20 minutes each way in a private jet would be how long in his Lambo?
The plane could do 180 miles or more in 20 mins? ( without climb-out, circuit & runway approach/ taxi time added....)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Was there stories doing the round a while back that the York sisters were really mean to Catherine when she first started dating William

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Today’s twitter has really thrown up all kinds of interesting ‘now it all makes sense’ bolts!

So basically, all along Eug too has hated Catherine and is now ganging up with Haznut to take them down. I’m guessing Eugenie’s hate for Catherine is more than her like for Meghan, but she will take what she can get.

The dirt that Eugenie must be spilling all over California. Eugenie is a real, loose cannon, by the way, the “Harry” of the York fam. She was an utter bleep in her younger days, plenty of stories did the rounds, she used to collect cock pics on her phone of all her conquests and show anyone and everyone. This was before sending ‘dick pics’ became a thing.

ALSO, don’t forget that Eugenie’s husband Jack works for George Clooney and Cindy Crawford’s husbands company, so all of Hollywood must be scrambling to hear every last sordid royal detail.
Honestly, what the actual duck is Eugenie wearing in that photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.