Harry & Meghan #317 From Invictus to Evictus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression that it'd have to be so security could be offered. My interpretation is that royal residence temporary stay for the Coronation wouldn't be offered on the same basis as Frogcott and the press are twisting it, although I may be wildly wrong :)
I thought the KC gave the reeks use of froggie until after the coronation to addresss the securiddy issue. I call Bull :poop: on BP apartment.

Reactions: 25
Was there stories doing the round a while back that the York sisters were really mean to Catherine when she first started dating William
In Private Eye there was a story that William was the one behind Andrew losing his military titles, patronages, etc. partially in revenge for the way he treated Catherine in the early stages of their relationship. Andrew was allegedly a bit sniffy and thought William was marrying 'the help' or something similar.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The optics don't look very good, it looks like an upgrade. Which it is.

I'd not get too excited about Mummy speaking through the trees, @Bushbaby21 , as Mummy also appeared as a rubbish bin, a unicorn, a leopard and a honking sealion.
Of them all the rubbish bin was the best bet, as when the lid lifted out came wise advice of advice which the Stoat immediately forgot.
Not sure Buck House is an upgrade ...... £2.4million was spent upgrading Frogmore and Buck House is in the process of refurbishment so basically they will be staying in a builders/decorators workshop!
I have mentioned it on this site before but when my husband did some repair work on Charles's computer a number of years ago he wasn't impressed with Buck House ...... said it was like an owd mill inside. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Daily Mail

"Billionaire filmmaker Tyler Perry was spotted paying a visit to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's $14.7 million Montecito home over the weekend.

The Hollywood titan, who has famously offered several major assists to the royal couple as they settled into their American lives, was spotted hopping out of his $200,000 Lamborghini Urus and into his $125million private jet in Los Angeles.

He then flew for 20 minutes to Santa Barbara, where he and the Sussexes met for about two hours before he headed back to his jet, which then made its way to his empire in Atlanta, Georgia."
Another one who is anxious to moderate his carbon footprint, then🤬. Couldn’t FaceTime or WhatsApp etc? 20 minutes in a JET 😳. The Environmentally Aware in Montecito surely couldn’t be happy about it…or does status excuse all ills? I think we know the answer to that.
I despise the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
DMail - apologies if already posted re the 'conference'

want to mention that in the UK, as a retired SENCo, any child who has indicators of ADD & ADHD at school/at home would have to be referred to a Consultant Paediatrician for a formal diagnosis - it is a medical diagnosis based on observation & other gathered information. A Paediatrician decides if medical intervention is suitable. It is not diagnosed by a psychologist.
Not the case any more. Development teams working in neurodiversity fields can and do diagnose, eg clinical and also educational psychologists.

Reactions: 16
Another one who is anxious to moderate his carbon footprint, then🤬. Couldn’t FaceTime or WhatsApp etc? 20 minutes in a JET 😳. The Environmentally Aware in Montecito surely couldn’t be happy about it…or does status excuse all ills? I think we know the answer to that.
I despise the pair of them.
They don't give a toss , only virtue-signal to " look" good.......

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Not the case any more. Development teams working in neurodiversity fields can and do diagnose, eg clinical and also educational psychologists.
Yes, there are other pathways available now. I just can't believe Mate would come out with something like that without doing a clinical assessment. It's completely unethical and to say it in public. Not surprised Ginge loved it. I'm sure he'll get a book out of it :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Also, how the HELL does he presume to know what Diana felt about life in the RF? He doesn’t see her as a whole person. Only in relation to HIM. Which is normal for a 12 year old, but he is frozen in time in his perception of her. He can hear stories 2nd and 3rd hand from other people (who may have a vested interest in presenting Diana in a certain light to Harry, even well intentioned). He wouldn’t have had the maturity to have those kind of conversations with her before she died. It’s gross that he keeps trotting her out to validate his own feelings and behaviour. He couldn’t just say, I felt like a didn’t fit the mold. No, he has to say she didn’t either. And maybe she didn’t, but she doesn’t need his sorry ass mansplaining for her after all this time.
And this is EXACTLY what any decent loving, caring wife should be saying to him. Instead she's there, fanning the flames of paranoia and pain. She literally is vile and even though I think he is an absolute dimwit I can't help but feel sorry for him

Reactions: 24
Am wondering why Rebel Wilson and her Mum were even at their house visiting? Sounds more like Harold invited them and not her but why on earth were they there?
They met at the Polo in Santa Barbara.....they have a mutual friend who I am guessing will be Nacho.

Reactions: 24
I can promise that paps do not hang out by SBA (it’s in the middle of tech buildings, nature preserves, and UCSB). They don’t hang out in SB area at all. So which of these pathetic fame whores called them: Tyler or Markle?
55347300-38BD-43B1-86BE-024D1117BD7D.jpeg

What is fun cuddly and extraordinarily generous Tyler Perry up to now?! Is this the next phase of the Sussex’s indoctrination teachings of Tyler. Stay tuned folks!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.