Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
Harold wants KC and W (and the RF by default) to say sorry to him because he is a tantrumming twat. 🤷‍♀️
He also wants them to apologise so that he can refuse to accept their apology.

He'll then demand an apology to apologise for the apology that he refused to accept.

If they apologise a second time, he'll refuse to accept it and demand an apology for the apology for the first apology he refused to accept ...and so on.

I've typed apology so many times that it doesn't even look like a real word anymore 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.
So p!eased for you @Chita and hope we don't lose you to game and fortune.

Are you moving to Montishitehole yet😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
I have been watching the video where Meghan went to the Royal Variety Nursing Home and although I have watched it before a couple of things stood out to me after watching it again that I have never noticed before.
1. She closed down the conversation with the woman who was a ballerina when she was younger because as soon as the woman told her about what career she had Meghan immediately started to talk to the man about what he did and never went back to the woman to see what stories she had. Also if you look at the woman's facial expressions you can tell that she wasn't impressed with Meghan.
2. She hardly spent any time with the residents because after asking one person what did they do? and how long have they been at the home she would very quickly move onto the next resident, ask the same questions and then do the same again.
3. When the cook was talking to Meghan she then started talking over him and as a result it was hard to tell what he was saying to her as she wouldn't stop talking over him.
Overall, it is noticeable to see how awkward she came across as she didn't know what to do with herself and at the end she really showed how rude she was as she couldn't wait to grab her coat and leave the Nursing Home.
What a fucking useless dumb twat she is. When I was at school we had to go to an old folks home to get some first hand stories from people who had lived through historical events. We were 15 and sat chatting with the lovely old ladies for ages about their lives.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm on thread 311 🧵😀 x.

Prince Harry has been trying to get his ruined reputation back, so he decided to go get a job at the local B&Q.

He didn't last long not with his temper, he got aggressive with a customer saying " Do you want decking? 😄 x

Resizer_16773174886001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think he's had a bollocking from somebody about his stupid comments about the Taliban killings.
It's spooked them.
I think they're planning their next offensive.
Smegz will be busy turning her diaries into a book trashing everyone again and playing the victim. Then they'll both be trying to find sycophantic people to interview them again 😴
Rinse and repeat.

• Sick
Reactions: 47

Duee

VIP Member
This red number was horrific. It ‘could’ have worked had it maybe had a high line strapless top.

oh and if it had fitted.
I wonder how many hours the stylists have tried to fix it but finally just surrended…
CB6E272B-24B1-4DDF-9348-C7CCB8CE5D05.jpeg
5E15E38E-4DD0-4622-B9FD-060EE68F446B.jpeg
D0BD936C-D7C1-4793-88F7-36A791B3CEA3.jpeg
43E39D79-54DE-4BFD-9763-F2B4ED6D6423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I think this is all fabricated because I still don't think there's any kiddies. 🙄
69E9CC39-BAFA-4483-AC55-8FA567C94281.jpeg

Flatpack Truthers of the world unite.
We await the day when we're proved right.
This talk of kids is just pure shite.
They are flatpacks hidden out of sight.

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
So it's going to be live. Wonder who the surprise guest will be. Smegs or the flatpacks

• Haha
  • Sick

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Totally out of order.
Justin Welby is a very kind and devout man.
He may well be so. But he is also weak and woke, and although @Nuttynana 's flowing Shakesperean prose was typically fruity, I think the example below is part of the problem that she was referring to that has crept in under his leadership.

Feb 9, 2023 — The Church of England is considering shifting its teachings to refer to God without using gendered language, succumbing to progressive ...

The CoE has lost its way, the flock are rudderless and God is now an "It".

We don't want leaders of any important institution to be kind. We want them to be strong and do their job, not buckle under the tidal sewage of wokeism and toppling statues.

As an elderly ewe I very much resent the undermining of all the values we hold dear, and the corruption and rewriting of history. I am lost in the left-wing landscape and am getting scrapie in my foot. But thank Heavens for Tattle full of free-thinking funny clever souls.

Welby is compromised by pretending to Christen Ffarkk, he pretended to conduct a holy religious ceremony when he was eating pigs in blankets in York for lunch. There's nothing devout about that, and when the lid comes off this fraud he'll be quickly retired and scuttle for cover.
In his defence he was "only obeying orders" (HM). But his top Boss is God and he should have refused.
---
maybe she will wheel out something previously worn??

Here's a pick'n'mix.......

View attachment 1985432
This is brilliant, absolutely brilliant! She's become a set of dentures on legs, and the crouched stalking gait third from left is totally spot on.
As the true horror of the Ho's personality has emerged over the months your cartoons have evolved alongside keeping pace. This was also true of Artemis Goog whose early sketches of the Stoats were fairly benign but ended up savage and shredding.
Well done Chita.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I have been watching the video where Meghan went to the Royal Variety Nursing Home and although I have watched it before a couple of things stood out to me after watching it again that I have never noticed before.
1. She closed down the conversation with the woman who was a ballerina when she was younger because as soon as the woman told her about what career she had Meghan immediately started to talk to the man about what he did and never went back to the woman to see what stories she had. Also if you look at the woman's facial expressions you can tell that she wasn't impressed with Meghan.
2. She hardly spent any time with the residents because after asking one person what did they do? and how long have they been at the home she would very quickly move onto the next resident, ask the same questions and then do the same again.
3. When the cook was talking to Meghan she then started talking over him and as a result it was hard to tell what he was saying to her as she wouldn't stop talking over him.
Overall, it is noticeable to see how awkward she came across as she didn't know what to do with herself and at the end she really showed how rude she was as she couldn't wait to grab her coat and leave the Nursing Home.
She’s so fucking insincere. And the moonbump clutching 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Dear Dr Mate,

Why doesn't the dumb prince take ANY responsibility for his actions? And why hasn't he noticed that his wife is lying to him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45