Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
I have just been looking at the Colbert Questionnaire that Harry is taking part in and all the celebrities that have taken part in this get asked the same questions and if you see the Emily Blunt interview she was wearing the exact same clothes when she was taking part in the Colbert Questionnaire, so it shows that they leave the Colbert Questionnaire until a later date to make it seem like it was recent when in actual fact the Questionnaire took place on the same day as the interview. Stephen asks his guests the same 15 questions and here are the questions that he asks his guests:
1. Best Sandwich?
2. What's one thing you own that you should really throw out?
3. What is the scariest animal?
4. Apples or oranges?
5. Have you ever asked someone for their autograph?
6. What do you think happens when we die?
7. Favorite action movie?
8. Favorite smell?
9. Least favorite smell?
10. Exercise: worth it?
11. Flat or sparkling?
12. Most used app on your phone?
13. You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it?
14. What number am I thinking of?
15. Describe the rest of your life in five words.

1. Best Sandwich? Roast chicken with Nacho
2. What's one thing you own that you should really throw out? The wife
3. What is the scariest animal? The wife
4. Apples or oranges? Oranges, the same colour as my thick lustrous hair
5. Have you ever asked someone for their autograph? Yes, Beyonce
6. What do you think happens when we die? Mummy
7. Favorite action movie? Five Minutes of Heaven
8. Favorite smell? Elizabeth Arden
9. Least favorite smell? an empty wallet
10. Exercise: worth it? Depends how much you pay me
11. Flat or sparkling? Sparkling like one of my wife's personalities
12. Most used app on your phone? KensingtonRoyal instagram... mmmm Catherine *wipes drool*
13. You get one song to listen to for the rest of your life: what is it? My name is Prince
14. What number am I thinking of? Eleventy seven?
15. Describe the rest of your life in five words. Waaagh Waaagh Waaagh ...is that five? I've lost count

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

el_coochita

I think for two people who are so thin skinned that not making a statement about the South Park episode is an example of their cowardice. Remember how they made comment about the Clarkson article and his apology? They did that because he very obviously got it wrong in not making it clear he was joking/exaggerating/being flippant and the Sussexes subsequently had the weight of thousands of complaints at their back. Then you get South Park which says "Meghan" is, per the thread title, an Instagram Loving Bitch Wife. The sort of thing which would make someones blood boil. We didn't get any grandiose statement á la Clarkson because South Park had clearly done their homework, their satirical points were on the nose as per usual and unlike Clarkson they didn't forget the funny. There were no complaints for what was a well-received episode and the Sussexes are cowards knowing they would look foolish in criticising or commenting because South Park got it so spot on. Meghan (The Tig) loved social media? Check. She is Harrys wife? Check. She is a bitch? Check.
Well, it's certainly on the nose as satire is concerned - but I think their silence on SP (as opposed to Clarkson) has more to do with the fact that there's about a snowball's chance in hell of getting an apology out of Matt & Trey. Hazno & the Ho needed that apology as a stick to beat Clarkson with. Apologizing to a narcissist is like putting chum in the water while swimming with a shark - they will only sense further weakness and be more encouraged to attack you.

The SP crew, on the other hand, epitomize not giving a fuck. They couldn't locate a fuck to give about Smegma and Hazno's feelings if you gave them a military map, a search & rescue team, and a set of GPS coordinates. Further, their audience expect no less of them, so they're under no pressure to proffer one. The gruesome twosome have no power over SP, and they know it (TW perhaps moreso, being American). Griping about it only proves conclusively that they recognize themselves in the characters, and encourage SP to produce more material on them. I'm guessing TW hopes that if she just ignores it hard enough it'll go away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
@The Tipsy Titian

here's the other with the red dress, but Meghan is too skinny in this one ....
red frock.jpg

Then also in that red dress are these others.....

meghan macbeth.jpg

and

snake charmer 001.jpg

and, inspired by her squatting on the Ellen show......

squatting 70% smaller.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
@Chita thanks for a great everything!
Is it me or have they been suspiciously quiet for the longest stretch of time since before they "met"?

I think he's had a bollocking from somebody about his stupid comments about the Taliban killings.
It's spooked them.

Reactions: 58

Bobble22

VIP Member
They’re going to Australia
she’s looking to be a politician
they’re going to make comedy shows
shes bringing out a fashion line
she’s visiting Getty everyday
they are going to the coronation
they aren’t going to the coronation
Hasbeen wants an apology (we aren’t sure what for)
Meagain is off on holiday if Hasbeen goes to the coronation
Camilla wants her grandchildren to hold the canopy while being basted
Charlie wants a see through canopy so we can all watch him being basted, why have one if it’s see through?
Meagains pregnant
Meagain has had an operation
Meagain might be having an operation
etc etc etc

How much of this old bollocks will prove to be true? I can’t wait to find out.
I reckon most of it is made up by the newspapers because there’s bugger all actually happening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Vanelope

VIP Member
I have been watching the video where Meghan went to the Royal Variety Nursing Home and although I have watched it before a couple of things stood out to me after watching it again that I have never noticed before.
1. She closed down the conversation with the woman who was a ballerina when she was younger because as soon as the woman told her about what career she had Meghan immediately started to talk to the man about what he did and never went back to the woman to see what stories she had. Also if you look at the woman's facial expressions you can tell that she wasn't impressed with Meghan.
2. She hardly spent any time with the residents because after asking one person what did they do? and how long have they been at the home she would very quickly move onto the next resident, ask the same questions and then do the same again.
3. When the cook was talking to Meghan she then started talking over him and as a result it was hard to tell what he was saying to her as she wouldn't stop talking over him.
Overall, it is noticeable to see how awkward she came across as she didn't know what to do with herself and at the end she really showed how rude she was as she couldn't wait to grab her coat and leave the Nursing Home.
She’s pathetic. That’s such an easy visit. She should have had some common ground as an actress, they would all have cool stories. They might have worked with hugely famous actors back in the day. They would be super interesting. Contrast with PoW recent visit where the residents were older, had difficulty communicating, maybe dementia and how much empathy is needed. Diana did difficult visits, to terminal aids patients and homeless people where managing to connect at all is more work given her position at the time. I can’t believe how rude Meghan is - this is supposed to be her professional face,

• Angry
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
Elton's replacement for singing at the coronation has been announced:

The creators of ‘South Park’, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, have revealed their surprise at being asked to open the ceremony for the King’s upcoming coronation with a selection of upbeat songs of their choosing.

Trey told reporters, “Honestly, we weren’t expecting it.

“We were just out here doing the Lord’s work. For our recent episode of South Park, ‘Worldwide privacy Tour’, Matt took twenty-two hours to perfect the shading on the prince’s blue penis. To be recognised for our devotion to the arts by the King of England is truly a blessing.”

“Oh yeah,” Matt added.

“It’s so great to be recognised. Prince William even reached out through his representative, offering us citizenship and a knighthood. His wife is a huge fan; she’s been watching our recent episode on repeat.

“Apparently, after we’ve serenaded the crowds, we are being put on a table with Harry and Meghan, which will be nice.”
😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
So it's going to be live. Wonder who the surprise guest will be. Smegs or the flatpacks

from the comments ...... the author of 'The Myth of Normal' is going to be a surprise guest - so the PR going into overdrive to rehabilitate Harold's image through a discussion about 'what has made Harold a twat, why being a twat isn't his fault and why it is ok for him to be a twat as no-one's normal'. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Crabbypatty00

Chatty Member
I expect this interview will be all forced bonhomie and thigh slapping from Haz-no-Idea.

Harry: "I loved that south park episode!! Me and megs chuckled for hours because we both share the same great sense of humour *chawchawchaw / forced white knuckle laughter*

Megs learnt to laugh through her (crumpled on the floor) tears, in the face of adversity living with being both a woman.....and being black *sad face*.

I only developed my excellent sense of humour in the army amongst "The Lads" because my childhood was so devoid of laughter *sad brave face*"

Blah blah hate the press, we never asked for privacy anyway."

End of interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I think for a lot of these kind of meetings, smegs was just too resentful of not being paid. Even though she was being paid.

Reactions: 55

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I have been watching the video where Meghan went to the Royal Variety Nursing Home and although I have watched it before a couple of things stood out to me after watching it again that I have never noticed before.
1. She closed down the conversation with the woman who was a ballerina when she was younger because as soon as the woman told her about what career she had Meghan immediately started to talk to the man about what he did and never went back to the woman to see what stories she had. Also if you look at the woman's facial expressions you can tell that she wasn't impressed with Meghan.
2. She hardly spent any time with the residents because after asking one person what did they do? and how long have they been at the home she would very quickly move onto the next resident, ask the same questions and then do the same again.
3. When the cook was talking to Meghan she then started talking over him and as a result it was hard to tell what he was saying to her as she wouldn't stop talking over him.
Overall, it is noticeable to see how awkward she came across as she didn't know what to do with herself and at the end she really showed how rude she was as she couldn't wait to grab her coat and leave the Nursing Home.
Don't stone me. Even Princess Anne went on record as saying that despite what you might think, she never received training at how to do these sorts of things. She said she learned on the job, so to speak. I think that is true for what we are seeing here. I think that considering the superficial person that she is, she didn't do badly. If she hadn't run away with Harold and stuck to the program, she would have improved greatly. Catherine makes it look very easy now when she goes out to similar appearances because she has had years of practice. There is an art to learning how to speak to strangers and be interested and it takes time. It took me many years to get, what I call my cocktail party act, to work smoothly. It takes practice and interest in the person you are speaking with. Yes, I know, she has neither practice nor interest.

I left a basket of stones and rotten tomatoes at the door. Go ahead, I can take it! lololol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
What's going on with all the Charles vs Andrew crap in the papers?

Andrew is an entitled useless man but what is to be gained by turfing him out of his home now? The Queen clearly wanted him to have that estate and at least if he stays there he's out of the way and not whingeing.

Andrew is no longer a working royal but he can't go and get himself a new career now because he's too old and who the fuck would want to give him a job?

It sounds as if Andrew and Fergie are broke again. Did he pay his entire inheritance to VG?
It's still hard to believe he has nothing left.

The pettiness of this infighting doesn't look good for PR on either side.

Charles should be trying to curate a positive magnanimous image instead of carping with Andrew. Meanwhile he is seemingly unable to deal with Harold and his Instagram loving bitch wife.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54