Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and title. I can't believe we're already on thread no. 315.

It's so cold today, I have a circle of cats around the heater :LOL:

Good news today is that Roald Dahl isn't going to be censored by the publishers. Major U turn after public reaction.

Bad news today is that the harkles are still going.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
What a fucking useless dumb twat she is. When I was at school we had to go to an old folks home to get some first hand stories from people who had lived through historical events. We were 15 and sat chatting with the lovely old ladies for ages about their lives.
Very interesting. Through her rictus grin and fake interest, you can just see that she was thinking this is not what I want or expected to be doing. She thought being a royal would be all about wealth and adoration

• Sick
Reactions: 54

Chita

VIP Member
Information about what will happen at the coronation is gradually finding its way out into the media.
This is an artist's impression of one part of the big day.......

cloakroom attendants 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Chita

VIP Member
Hah, just read that Clarkson's farm has broken amazon prime viewing figures.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I keep thinking: shouldn't there be some sort of investigation about the buried foetus? It is my understanding that it is illegal in California to have human remains buried randomly. Why is not police at the Monteshitshow door talking with the Harkles and recovering the remains and let it properly put to rest.

Or was it all just solved by the dimwit duo admitting it is all a lie, the ILBW was never pregnant and thus no foetus was ever buried. Why are not journalists on this? It should be down to either Police (if there was human remains illegal buried) or Journalists (as it was a monumental lie).

• Wow
  • Haha

Happy Lady

VIP Member
might George be too young to do anything other than attend?

Oh I cant make my bloody mind up about it all.

Let me help you @Chita - are you sitting comfortably, then I'll begin ..

Charles - Allowed to attend as it's his big day
Camilla - Allowed to attend as it's hers too
William - Will be doing it for the Dukes.
Catherine - The face of natural beauty (hope she wears a beautiful tiara).
George - Expected to have a little roll - possibly with his father
Charlotte - We've not heard whether she will attend. Two hours is a long time, but I think it would be lovely if she could attend, if only briefly, to see her Grandpapa crowned - and she could possibly wear a little, pretty tiara for the first time. We know that she takes charge and nudges her brother when it's time to do stuff.
Louis - Can't let the day go by without seeing him do something or other. Smile, gurn, cartwheel, anything really - possibly later in the day.
Camilla's grandchildren - Why not, if that's what she wants. She's now been married to Charles for twenty years, she is his rock and makes him happy. They truly are closely related to our queen.
Harry - I just don't want him there, but if he does come, he must realise this is not about him, nobody's going to apologise as they've done nothing wrong. I hate him.
Her Smugness - Perhaps she's recovering from a new face lift thinking she'll outshine Catherine at the Coronation. No chance. I can't imagine what it would be like if she attends. This is Charles day, not hers. I hate her too.

Well, that's my opinion - for what it's worth.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member

How old are the sugars? Six?
It is part of growing up learning that our parents are not perfect, and start appreciating them as adults, with their flaws. Both William's parents were unfaithful in that marriage. Both did a lot of shameful things, and very publicly.

William choose to grow, and I really hope he learned from his parents mistakes. I think it is proof of his maturity that he has been able to build a relationship with his stepmother and that he has grown close to his father, as they live in a unique situation (professionally and as a family) and understanding our parents provides us with deep insight on how to better ourselves. It took sometime and some mending, but that is a sign of true growth as individuals and as a family.
Of course I don't expect the crazy sugars to understand this. Hazbeen still hasn't and still has an unreal image of his Mother, like any five year old does. And he also, with the help of the ILBW, thinks he has nothing to learn from his family - which is just another sign of his deep stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

HairyWeeTerrier

VIP Member
Princess Anne was 18 when she started doing this kind of thing. A teenager!
Meghan is a middle aged woman with according to her a glittering past. She must have learned some social skills, just to arrogant to use them especially as she wasn’t getting paid.
The concept she couldn’t grasp is protocol. The rules and guidelines are there, all she had to do was quietly watch, copy and listen. But then, she wanted to change them, she knew better, and her Harry Chump encouraged her. She was in a new job with the RF, even if she had embraced it like a new role as an actor, she would have done better. But then, she wasn’t a trailblazer at that job, the part would have been above her capabilities.
---
I totally agree. You can actually feel your insides shrivelling up now whenever he makes an appearance. I’m grateful to South Park for many things but most of all for being American.
They’ve opened the floodgates and now it’s not just the nasty, racist British press and the people of the UK that’s slating them. The US has started too and if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ….
Then it’s a duck.
We are vindicated.
I’m wondering and hoping if South Park will bring in Doria. Will they discover where she was For that ten years ?Perhaps she could just appear in an orange jumpsuit, or a cult robe ? No words required, just her walking across the screen. Look out for the pile of IKEA boxes too 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Dear Dr. Mate,

I note you qualified as a medical doctor in the 1970s and worked for some time as a general practitioner.

When I was pregnant with my children, my bumps grew at a steady pace until I was commensurate with the size of a generously proportioned beached whale. From about five months on I used to groan putting on my socks and from about seven months gestation I had to be rolled out of bed much akin to how a farmer would role a bale of hay after harvesting.

I have concerns for my athleticism as, thinking back, were I to attempt to squat while heavily pregnant, I am almost sure that a. I'd never be able to get up again and b. that it would cause such shock to my fanjita that there is a good chance my babies would have fallen out.

I've seen women, with legs like chopsticks, and bumps varying in location to be able to squat, at 8 months gestation, in five-inch heels without groaning or having any issues.

Is there something wrong with me?

Yours in awe,
SoB

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Isnt the whole point of Dukes attending the coronation of a monarch to swear to be their liege for life?

Harry can't be trusted to swear that oath.
So if he does attend he should be in the back row

of the building across the road.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Tonight's pics then I go to Belfast tomorrow for a small break and be back on here Wednesday night 💖😀 Love Pom ❤🥰💖😘 xx

Resizer_16009859633080.jpg

Resizer_16774673187271.jpg

Resizer_16774673439543.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

wisebutwild

VIP Member
I still think the Gruesomes were thrown out of this country by the Monarchy, for violating rules within the palace. This is what Haz wants an apology for …. As ever he probably thinks him and TW did nothing wrong ….forever the victims. This is the reason for the constant attacks on the RF….. revenge for being sent packing.

• Sick
Reactions: 51