Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
She’s pathetic. That’s such an easy visit. She should have had some common ground as an actress, they would all have cool stories. They might have worked with hugely famous actors back in the day. They would be super interesting. Contrast with PoW recent visit where the residents were older, had difficulty communicating, maybe dementia and how much empathy is needed. Diana did difficult visits, to terminal aids patients and homeless people where managing to connect at all is more work given her position at the time. I can’t believe how rude Meghan is - this is supposed to be her professional face,
The only plus for the Ho on the trip was showcasing her rectangular prosthesis.
The elderly people were of no use to her as they weren't going to give her money or ask for sex. So a bit boring for the Ho, no sex or money in a retirement home, and who wants to listen to old Ethel's story of when she was in an air--raid shelter?

So the Ho switched off and all that was left was the chill and sheer unlikeability of this feral evil woman. Old Ethel and co will have sensed it, the canny old birds who have seen death and seen it all, and will have felt the oxygen leave the room when her oblong prosthesis swung round the corner followed by slut strands and the Ho bringing up the rear. I bet they all exhaled in relief when she left, like field-mice when the hawk has passed over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ChipDex

VIP Member
I have to say I honestly think that she will bring The Tig back as it was a success for her before she started dating Harry.
There's supposedly something on DeuxMoi about her bringing out her own clothing range.

I hope it's true. Given what we've already seen of what she clearly believes she looks incredible in, we'll have hours of entertainment on here. Especially if she decides to be her own in-house "supermodel". It'll be absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Oprah: So when I ask the question, ‘Why did you leave?’ the simplest answer is . . ?
Harry: Lack of support and lack of understanding.
Oprah: So, I want clarity. Was the move about getting away from the UK Press? *Because the Press, as you know, is everywhere* . Or was the move because you weren’t getting enough support from The Firm?
Harry: It was both.
Oprah: Both.
Harry: Yeah.

He wanted to "get away" from the press in the UK but unhelpfully there is no explanation for what "getting away" means or how that could be implemented. That leaves room for speculation and I think that is where the privacy derives from. They haven't been out of the UK press for years. He's saying here that getting away meant that staying in the working role would involve them having to begrudgingly deal with the sections of the press who were hostile and unflatteting towards them, that this was frustrating and they didn't want to play the expected role of non confrontation with the press packs. They were not allowed to fight such outlets while stimied by the constraints of the working role. So they had to move away and instead are free to engage with whatever entities they specifically wanted to engage with. Obviously only positive outlets would suffice but to their detriment having this luxury doesn't work.

They still need media and spotlight to generate income and since that interview we’ve certainly learned more about them, their motivations and their hates but nothing substantial regarding their actual goals. See them clinging on to whatever was in vogue (Vaccines, Mental Health, Climate Change). Not a whole lot has fundamentally changed since Harry was recorded on camera plugging Meghan at an official royal duty appearance to do voice overs. They think just because they are Royal means they get to cut in at the front of the line. Not every talented voice over artist could get a one to one with the Disney CEO. They thought this formula would travel to America as well with offers and gigs landing on them just because they were Royal.

Besides the need to actually make money, and now the need to dream up ways to be both relevant and on brand compassionate I’m struggling to see what they can bring and I think they are too. They’re living in one of the most fickle places in the world where everyone there is trying to do the same thing - be relevant, in vogue and of course make lots of money in parallel.

That’s why I think South Park was just so brilliant- they “got” it e.g. Meghan is empty. Utterly hollow. All brand, no cattle. I think it’s given her one hell of a wake up call. South Park annihilated what remains of their brand, a brand predicated on their status and not their actual talents. A brand which was already over the hill before they got eviscerated by SP.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Dear Dr Mate

The world noticed how athletic Archie was before he was born. In particular when he ran down Smegs legs whilst still in the womb, stopping by her knees just before the bottom of her dress. Is Archie still so active?

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
That's what I'm wondering because I would have expected her to be with him on this zoom call to present the award but she just seems to have completely disappeared from the limelight. I have a feeling that something is not right between them because there is no way that she would have missed this opportunity to be seen.
Maybe she was there but just out of shot ...on the floor weeping 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Dear Dr. Mate,

As a world renowned expert in child development, what are the chances of raising psychologically healthy flatpacks given their parents are compulsive liars, narcissistic, have issues with victimisation and potentially have some traits of borderline personality disorder please?

Yours, SoB

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don't know about the everyone else but I find it interesting how we suddenly hear that Harry is doing these events within the next few days/weeks yet Meghan is still very quiet as we have not heard anything from her since December.

• Wow

Palpatine

VIP Member
This strikes me as totally bizarre I guess I’m really ignorant but I’ve never heard of anyone having a pre operative procedure i’ve had “procedures” aka surgery I had a tumor removed and a knee ligament replacement both of which were outpatient procedures. anyone have a medical background have an insight into any actual procedure that would be preoperative and require inpatient admittance
Removing one’s head from one’s arse is a delicate procedure!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Is anyone going to bite the bullet and register for this epic live event? Only about twenty quid in the UK and you get a copy of Spare thrown in as well. You can even submit a question.

Should we all chip in and book a ticket for @Nuttynana ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
The media need to ignore them completely, no filming or photos of them except their arrival when everyone boos them. Unlikely I know but we can live in hope
Camilla's son Tom and daughter Laura have always remained in the background and not pushed themselves forward, her grandchildren are all in their teens and are only going to be involved in Camilla's part of the ceremony in an accompanying role. I think it is a lovely gesture. They are involved in KC's life as his step-grandchildren. People will be naturally curious to see them. (and it's a great diversionary tactic!!)

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
What's going on with all the Charles vs Andrew crap in the papers?

Andrew is an entitled useless man but what is to be gained by turfing him out of his home now? The Queen clearly wanted him to have that estate and at least if he stays there he's out of the way and not whingeing.

Andrew is no longer a working royal but he can't go and get himself a new career now because he's too old and who the fuck would want to give him a job?

It sounds as if Andrew and Fergie are broke again. Did he pay his entire inheritance to VG?
It's still hard to believe he has nothing left.

The pettiness of this infighting doesn't look good for PR on either side.

Charles should be trying to curate a positive magnanimous image instead of carping with Andrew. Meanwhile he is seemingly unable to deal with Harold and his Instagram loving bitch wife.
I remember a few years ago PA was furious that security for his daughters was being removed and that he would have to fund it. Presumably that was under the Queen’s watch.

• Sick

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I think ginge and cringe need to attend the coronation. Especially ginge.

Forget the jubilees, weddings and trooping the colours, this is THEE Royal event of the last 70yrs.

If he doesn't attend, it will show the whole world how far removed he is from the Royal Family and it makes him look like a laughing stock.

Depending on what happens, how their seated etc, he could still look like a laughing stock. But honestly, I think Chuck is a lot kinder than the Queen. I think he'll make sure they're not slighted but equally not involved. So they'll get seats at the end of the row.

But can you imagine being Harold and getting a prime spot to watch your dad bring crowned King, watching his side chick being crowned Queen instead of your beloved sainted mother, watching your wicked step mother's grandkids having a starring role, watching your brother and nephew being part of this cos it'll be their turn next, and knowing that if you and your Instagram loving bitch wife had just kept your mouths shut, you and your kids would probably have had a starting role in this coronation and probably Big Willie's and Georges.

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I think Meghan will have some bombshell to dump at the time of the Coronation. She can never let Catherine's birthday or Eugenie's wedding or any other RF engagement go by without demanding attention.

Why can't some old yacht person come out with some tea, or someone come out with what she's been up to the past two months? Her underhand behaviour needs to come to light before she starts twisting the knife in Harry's back. It feels inevitable she will turn on him and start years worth of divorce battle and press. I hope Harry starts to realise this and prepare himself, because Meghan seems to have the ability to manipulate people into helping her, and she does her homework, she'll have receipts on stuff she can leak (that Spare hasn't already leaked in his book 😂). You just know with a controlling narc like her that she'll be plotting. I have no sympathy for Hazza but I can guess he will be somewhat blindsided by Meghan when she turns on him, he doesn't seem bright enough to figure out her narc skills.

• Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
....and Meghan "wasnt allowed" to invite this woman to her wedding but she is allowed to have her here.
But why was she hanging about outside the church service?
Could it be that in their teeny weeny warped minds they would think it hilarious that their actual ‘baby to be’ was at this event but not being carried by Meagain, wearing her finest moon bump, but inside it’s surrogate mother who was standing there for all the world to see.
I really think they would find this funny …. “look at us fooling everybody into thinking I’m pregnant, but only us and that woman over there knows the truth….. hahahahaha….. two fingers up to the RF and the horrible British press, we’ve conned you all.”

Or am I just being cynical?

• Heart
  • Haha