Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I did this earlier but saved it for the new thread.

I know I didn't do a magazine spoof in Jan or Feb because I had had ENOUGH of them and did not feel inspired to do any more, ever again.

However,
South Park stirred a little something.
So, here is the March 2023 edition of 'Time to shut up and go away magazine.'

18] March 2023.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Chita

VIP Member
I vote that they release the world wide privacy tour as a single and then we all make it number one on the charts

a lady phoned Mike Graham's show this morning to discuss the coronation. She said she knows a lot of people who don't want to 'Boo' because they don't want Charles to think they are booing him, so they all want to line the streets carrying placards like the ones in South Park to wave at the Harkles as a protest if they are there. She said they would be silent and wave their placards when the Harkles appear but loudly cheer everyone else.

Wonder if she's a Tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Chita

VIP Member
Winning title received 72 votes and was suggested by our thread historian/archivist/custodian @JAR21

In the last thread [link to last page here]

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-314-omg-they-killed-their-credibility.37503/page-50

we discussed the glorious SOUTH PARK and its genius creators who included every little detail of what the Harkles are about without even mentioning their names.

Their animations have been ‘borrowed’ to create avatars and hilarious memes all over the world as well as in here. We enjoyed watching the members of the media [who have sussed out the true Harkle-ness] playing South Park clips at every opportunity and laughing out loud at its gloriousness.

Again we had fabulous pictures created by our Tattlers. I managed to knock out a few doodles.

We discussed the Wales’s appearance at the BAFTAS and reviewed Catherine’s white frock and black glove combo. Reviews were very mixed.

Overall even those of us who didn’t like the one shoulder with gloves all agreed the skirt part was beautifully floaty and Cath looked confident, cool and assured.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Quite apart from Harold demanding an apology from the Royals we as a country should be demanding an apology for his slagging us all off as being racist.
I continue to be astonished that a deeply wealthy white man who is on tape having used a racist epithet of a nature I’ve never used in my life and never would, wants to lecture the rest of the country how racist we are, all because he met a mixed race woman. The level of projection is insane.

Harry, we aren’t you, we don’t actually need re-educating. Worry about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Chita

VIP Member
If Harry & Meghan do attend, I have just the solution.....

canopy 001.jpg

Need volunteers to hold the four wooden poles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

wisebutwild

VIP Member
What a fucking useless dumb twat she is. When I was at school we had to go to an old folks home to get some first hand stories from people who had lived through historical events. We were 15 and sat chatting with the lovely old ladies for ages about their lives.
When I was 15 in my final year at school we were asked to use our lunch breaks to visit OAP’s who lived in the bungalows next to the school to see if they needed any bits of shopping done or little jobs doing or just somebody to talk to. With their agreement we were each assigned our ‘own’ pensioner to visit for all that year. My lady was lovely and I sometimes did shopping for her but mainly she just wanted the company. We had many a long chat about her life as a teenager and how different it was to mine. Lessons are not always taught in the classroom but through life experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Chita

VIP Member
@Chita are you happy with this, it's great for you if you want this recognition😉😉😉

Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I think for two people who are so thin skinned that not making a statement about the South Park episode is an example of their cowardice. Remember how they made comment about the Clarkson article and his apology? They did that because he very obviously got it wrong in not making it clear he was joking/exaggerating/being flippant and the Sussexes subsequently had the weight of thousands of complaints at their back. Then you get South Park which says "Meghan" is, per the thread title, an Instagram Loving Bitch Wife. The sort of thing which would make someones blood boil. We didn't get any grandiose statement á la Clarkson because South Park had clearly done their homework, their satirical points were on the nose as per usual and unlike Clarkson they didn't forget the funny. There were no complaints for what was a well-received episode and the Sussexes are cowards knowing they would look foolish in criticising or commenting because South Park got it so spot on. Meghan (The Tig) loved social media? Check. She is Harrys wife? Check. She is a bitch? Check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Plantagenet

VIP Member
I have spent the last 45 hours without electricity, internet, cell phone and a wonky land line in a freezing house, with snow flurries, hail and rain and a swimming pool that was in danger of overtaking my house. (Happily the power came back on a short while ago.) There wasn't much to do besides sleep. Loss of appetite over the proceedings so no eating. My mind wandered over to our gruesome twosome so I wouldn't have to think about what was going on here in real life. The more I thought about how a girl from Canoga Park, CA who had advantages beyond what she would normally have as a middle class girl, went to private schools and an A+ university, married into the British Royal Family, actually spent time with one of the most famous Queens of All Time, and then blew it by allowing her ego to control her and her sorry husband, I am gobsmacked. It is inconceivable to me how a presumably sane person could not have seen the advantages that she had been given all through life. The thing is she isn't rational and she certainly has proven herself not to be sane. Her excuse of a husband is another story and I didn't waste too much time thinking about him lololol!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Meemew

VIP Member
Don't stone me. Even Princess Anne went on record as saying that despite what you might think, she never received training at how to do these sorts of things. She said she learned on the job, so to speak. I think that is true for what we are seeing here. I think that considering the superficial person that she is, she didn't do badly. If she hadn't run away with Harold and stuck to the program, she would have improved greatly. Catherine makes it look very easy now when she goes out to similar appearances because she has had years of practice. There is an art to learning how to speak to strangers and be interested and it takes time. It took me many years to get, what I call my cocktail party act, to work smoothly. It takes practice and interest in the person you are speaking with. Yes, I know, she has neither practice nor interest.

I left a basket of stones and rotten tomatoes at the door. Go ahead, I can take it! lololol!
I would understand if she was young and didn’t have experience of doing interviews. But she’s not, she’s in her late thirties, with numerous interviews under her belt. Her cocktail party act should be well established. It’s not hard to vary your questions or say ‘How wonderful, can you tell me a bit more about that/your career’ etc. She did the absolute bare minimum, probably didn’t want to get any more details because these talented people’s careers would far outshadow her bit part catalogue of car blowjobs and getting banged by coworkers. You can tell this was filed straight in the ‘stuff I don’t want to do’ section along with anything that wasn’t premieres with A-listers and grifting Hollywood execs for work.

She’s a useless vapid self-centred cunt, and she was and would have continued to be shit at this job, because the only person she cares about and is interested in is herself. See all the archetypes podcasts for further evidence.

As I say, I did exactly this when I was 15 and had long and interesting conversations with people because I’m not rude and it really isn’t that difficult.

ETA: not meaning to get the stones out. But this riles me because this was the time Smegs was supposed to be outperforming all the other royals and inspiring jealousy because she was so good at the job. The reality - a rude fuckwit who couldn’t force herself to show any interest in others, even though that was literally her one job. Oh, and wrote ‘Live Laugh Love’ on a banana for a street prostitute. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I would say this is spot on. 😁

He really must be the dimmest creature ever to be giving more interviews.
I can picture it already, the waving towards the non-existent crowds, as he enters and leaves, like last time around. The bullshit, the pretence, the fake laughter, ugh.

Crinnnnnnnnnnnge.
I totally agree. You can actually feel your insides shrivelling up now whenever he makes an appearance. I’m grateful to South Park for many things but most of all for being American.
They’ve opened the floodgates and now it’s not just the nasty, racist British press and the people of the UK that’s slating them. The US has started too and if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ….
Then it’s a duck.
We are vindicated.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Don't stone me. Even Princess Anne went on record as saying that despite what you might think, she never received training at how to do these sorts of things. She said she learned on the job, so to speak. I think that is true for what we are seeing here. I didn't think that considering the superficial person that she is, she didn't do badly. If she hadn't run away with Harold and stuck to the program, she would have improved greatly. Catherine makes it look very easy now when she goes out to similar appearances because she has had years of practice. There is an art to learning how to speak to strangers and be interested and it takes time. It took me many years to get, what I call my cocktail party act, to work smoothly. It takes practice and interest in the person you are speaking with. Yes, I know, she has neither practice nor interest.

I left a basket of stones and rotten tomatoes at the door. Go ahead, I can take it! lololol!
Princess Anne was 18 when she started doing this kind of thing. A teenager!
Meghan is a middle aged woman with according to her a glittering past. She must have learned some social skills, just to arrogant to use them especially as she wasn’t getting paid.

• Sick
Reactions: 64

InsomniNat

I vote that they release the world wide privacy tour as a single and then we all make it number one on the charts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61