Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title received 72 votes and was suggested by our thread historian/archivist/custodian @JAR21

In the last thread [link to last page here]

https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-314-omg-they-killed-their-credibility.37503/page-50

we discussed the glorious SOUTH PARK and its genius creators who included every little detail of what the Harkles are about without even mentioning their names.

Their animations have been ‘borrowed’ to create avatars and hilarious memes all over the world as well as in here. We enjoyed watching the members of the media [who have sussed out the true Harkle-ness] playing South Park clips at every opportunity and laughing out loud at its gloriousness.

Again we had fabulous pictures created by our Tattlers. I managed to knock out a few doodles.

We discussed the Wales’s appearance at the BAFTAS and reviewed Catherine’s white frock and black glove combo. Reviews were very mixed.

Overall even those of us who didn’t like the one shoulder with gloves all agreed the skirt part was beautifully floaty and Cath looked confident, cool and assured.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Welby hasnt been the same since the Slapper gave him a blow job which lifted his frock.

Weak, woke wanker just shut your bleeding gob and say your prayers and she might service you again.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
@Chita thanks for a great everything!
Is it me or have they been suspiciously quiet for the longest stretch of time since before they "met"?

• Wow
Reactions: 44
What's going on with all the Charles vs Andrew crap in the papers?

Andrew is an entitled useless man but what is to be gained by turfing him out of his home now? The Queen clearly wanted him to have that estate and at least if he stays there he's out of the way and not whingeing.

Andrew is no longer a working royal but he can't go and get himself a new career now because he's too old and who the duck would want to give him a job?

It sounds as if Andrew and Fergie are broke again. Did he pay his entire inheritance to VG?
It's still hard to believe he has nothing left.

The pettiness of this infighting doesn't look good for PR on either side.

Charles should be trying to curate a positive magnanimous image instead of carping with Andrew. Meanwhile he is seemingly unable to deal with Harold and his Instagram loving witch wife.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think for two people who are so thin skinned that not making a statement about the South Park episode is an example of their cowardice. Remember how they made comment about the Clarkson article and his apology? They did that because he very obviously got it wrong in not making it clear he was joking/exaggerating/being flippant and the Sussexes subsequently had the weight of thousands of complaints at their back. Then you get South Park which says "Meghan" is, per the thread title, an Instagram Loving witch Wife. The sort of thing which would make someones blood boil. We didn't get any grandiose statement á la Clarkson because South Park had clearly done their homework, their satirical points were on the nose as per usual and unlike Clarkson they didn't forget the funny. There were no complaints for what was a well-received episode and the Sussexes are cowards knowing they would look foolish in criticising or commenting because South Park got it so spot on. Meghan (The Tig) loved social media? Check. She is Harrys wife? Check. She is a witch? Check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Welby hasnt been the same since the Slapper gave him a blow job which lifted his frock.

Weak, woke wanker just shut your bleeding gob and say your prayers and she might service you again.
You've given it to him straight. Sorted! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I did this earlier but saved it for the new thread.

I know I didn't do a magazine spoof in Jan or Feb because I had had ENOUGH of them and did not feel inspired to do any more, ever again.

However,
South Park stirred a little something.
So, here is the March 2023 edition of 'Time to shut up and go away magazine.'

18] March 2023.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
Love the new title! 😂 And thank you for the new thread.

Any word from those great humanitarians on Ukraine today? I've got the BBC on but took my spectacles off for fear I might catch them lurking behind Zelenskyy 🙏

Would expect her to grab the mic and start whingeing about the war that the "nasty British media, public and Catherine" have waged against her. Then Sparry starts talking about his blue todger. ❄

Maybe it would move Putin to leave Ukraine alone while he goes off to join the British media, since they're apparently more effective? Worth a try! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
@Chita thanks for a great everything!
Is it me or have they been suspiciously quiet for the longest stretch of time since before they "met"?

I think he's had a bollocking from somebody about his stupid comments about the Taliban killings.
It's spooked them.

Reactions: 58
I think he's had a bollocking from somebody about his stupid comments about the Taliban killings.
It's spooked them.
I think they're planning their next offensive.
Smegz will be busy turning her diaries into a book trashing everyone again and playing the victim. Then they'll both be trying to find sycophantic people to interview them again 😴
Rinse and repeat.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I vote that they release the world wide privacy tour as a single and then we all make it number one on the charts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Ooooh. a lovely new thread. Thank you.

There is something very very suss with this whole escalation in the poverty prince narrative with PA.

My spidey senses tell me that VG was paid a huge sum of money because Mrs. Harkle was somehow entrenched in the whole controversy and the poor old Queen was at pains to put it all to bed swiftly. Maybe this is PA's way of telling KC3 that he needs to cough up. I really believe that there is something to VG's lawyers wanting to summon her

https://www.rollingstone.com/cultur...-meghan-markle-prince-andrew-lawsuit-1274891/

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I vote that they release the world wide privacy tour as a single and then we all make it number one on the charts

a lady phoned Mike Graham's show this morning to discuss the coronation. She said she knows a lot of people who don't want to 'Boo' because they don't want Charles to think they are booing him, so they all want to line the streets carrying placards like the ones in South Park to wave at the Harkles as a protest if they are there. She said they would be silent and wave their placards when the Harkles appear but loudly cheer everyone else.

Wonder if she's a Tattler?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
I think for two people who are so thin skinned that not making a statement about the South Park episode is an example of their cowardice. Remember how they made comment about the Clarkson article and his apology? They did that because he very obviously got it wrong in not making it clear he was joking/exaggerating/being flippant and the Sussexes subsequently had the weight of thousands of complaints at their back. Then you get South Park which says "Meghan" is, per the thread title, an Instagram Loving witch Wife. The sort of thing which would make someones blood boil. We didn't get any grandiose statement á la Clarkson because South Park had clearly done their homework, their satirical points were on the nose as per usual and unlike Clarkson they didn't forget the funny. There were no complaints for what was a well-received episode and the Sussexes are cowards knowing they would look foolish in criticising or commenting because South Park got it so spot on. Meghan (The Tig) loved social media? Check. She is Harrys wife? Check. She is a witch? Check.
Well, it's certainly on the nose as satire is concerned - but I think their silence on SP (as opposed to Clarkson) has more to do with the fact that there's about a snowball's chance in hell of getting an apology out of Matt & Trey. Hazno & the Ho needed that apology as a stick to beat Clarkson with. Apologizing to a narcissist is like putting chum in the water while swimming with a shark - they will only sense further weakness and be more encouraged to attack you.

The SP crew, on the other hand, epitomize not giving a duck. They couldn't locate a duck to give about Smegma and Hazno's feelings if you gave them a military map, a search & rescue team, and a set of GPS coordinates. Further, their audience expect no less of them, so they're under no pressure to proffer one. The gruesome twosome have no power over SP, and they know it (TW perhaps moreso, being American). Griping about it only proves conclusively that they recognize themselves in the characters, and encourage SP to produce more material on them. I'm guessing TW hopes that if she just ignores it hard enough it'll go away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
I think they're planning their next offensive.
Smegz will be busy turning her diaries into a book trashing everyone again and playing the victim. Then they'll both be trying to find sycophantic people to interview them again 😴
Rinse and repeat.
Yes, especially since we know how difficult and time-consuming it is to find staff that would do all the work while tolerating abuses and then they leave so you find someone new and naive or desperate write everything out in her special scribbling with creepy-crawly marks calligraphy that no one can read everyone appreciates.

Woe is her, Saint Smarkle.

images - 2023-02-24T221056.824.jpeg

(I couldn't/didn't want to find that photo with her crossing her hands and this is funnier on many levels anyway 😂 Minge-flavoured candle to provide relief to our eyes 😂 As a chandler, I approve 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What???? He’s going back on Stephen Colbert’s show , is this for real?

It’s a pre- record from his last ‘poor me and my bastard family’ moan.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What's going on with all the Charles vs Andrew crap in the papers?

Andrew is an entitled useless man but what is to be gained by turfing him out of his home now? The Queen clearly wanted him to have that estate and at least if he stays there he's out of the way and not whingeing.

Andrew is no longer a working royal but he can't go and get himself a new career now because he's too old and who the duck would want to give him a job?

It sounds as if Andrew and Fergie are broke again. Did he pay his entire inheritance to VG?
It's still hard to believe he has nothing left.

The pettiness of this infighting doesn't look good for PR on either side.

Charles should be trying to curate a positive magnanimous image instead of carping with Andrew. Meanwhile he is seemingly unable to deal with Harold and his Instagram loving witch wife.
I remember a few years ago PA was furious that security for his daughters was being removed and that he would have to fund it. Presumably that was under the Queen’s watch.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
OMG I just saw Russia Today pulling a Smegsy! 😂😂

There's President Zelenskyy addressing international media on the BBC (the one from The Netherlands is quite good-looking - I'm glad that I switched on recording a couple of minutes before he asked his question 😉). Then on RT they're discussing eating bugs. No mention of Ukraine at all.

I know it's not at all a new PR tactic, but it being such an obvious one makes it so cringe sort of funny.

"Ukraine who? People might have to eat bugs!" "South Park who? What about Andrew?!"

😂

Saw another kinda-cute one. I'm definitely moving to Europe ASAP 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.