Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toninottony

VIP Member
As far as Cam’s grandkids, it adds Prince George, the future King as an afterthought. “Oh yeah. Prince George will also,be there. “. It’s non of my business but that just tastes wrong. Like oh great, here‘s another self interested woman trying to up her own self importance. Why are her grand kids promoted over the kids in the Los? Just my casual take on it.
---

Yes, we will be vindicated when the batteries fall out at the coronation in May. Flapack Truthers!
View attachment 1991695
Because their taller 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Cassandra333

VIP Member
How do we know she drinks to excess? Is there evidence or are there reports of this?
I'm puzzled to know where this comes from.

She was wobbly at the walkabout for the Queen's funeral but I thought that was because her shoes were too high and didnt fit properly.
I didn't know she was a pisshead.
As far as I know we don't have any evidence of this. I just said it based on my experience of people like her. It was just a throw away comment really. Sorry for causing any confusion. Much love to you @Chita ❤

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
These videos always bring me untold joy. I've seen a lot of the clips before but hadn't see the one nine minutes in of her real face

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Knights of the garter held the canopy over the Queen at her coronation.
Nobody held one over Philip because he wasnt anointed.

The Queen had loads of ladies walking with her. Pamela Hicks etc
yes she did - google says that most of them were 'Lady' and not 'Duchess' - so if 'The Duchesses' held the canopy (although they seem to be Dukes/Knights of the Garter!!!) then maybe the Duchesses carried the canopy in and the Knights took over for the anointing bit???? 🤷‍♀️

Jusa

VIP Member
According to a photo I saw, Talia was 9 months pregnant in December 2021. Based on messages alongside the photo as the photo itself wasn't dated.
She showed photos of the loveliest little girl a few months later in 2022.
Yes, the little girl looks gorgeous, but I can't find a photo of another child born 2018/2019 after we saw the photo of her dressed in brown and pregnant where Peg acknowledges her

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
This doesn't make sense. Prior to the Queen's death Camilla's title was Duchess of Cornwall. There can only be one Queen or Queen Consort at a time so this "confusion" is manufactured. When we refer to our late Queen we call her our late Queen, not our Queen or Queen Consort.
I don't actually understand this tweet.
Hey! I'm an American. We don't have Queens in our country (save for drag Queens) so I don't know!
I just found it, posted it, and it's out there in the universe now and fair game for debunking!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
----------------------------
I think the one you are showing might be the one where they filmed their Wetflux series, all 6 boring episodes, as that was not their 'real' home and I think I read that was for sale.
------------------------------------------------
This is an aerial view of their 'real' home and the swimming pool is not in the same position in relation to the house as in your picture.
View attachment 1993601
Yes - they do seem to be 2 different properties I agree! - I wrongly assumed that the docuseries were filmed at 'home' 😳 . The borrowed mansion has chicken coops - does that mean that poor little Farchie doesn't really have any chickens? :(

• Sad

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
looks like there was a hiatus re lead found in the products - now said to be resolved - ( from Reddit - below)
the Clevr page has some very flowery word salad .. typical of its ilk
That statement is so odd "we would make you a cup of tea" HUH? wouldn't you offer a cup of your own beverage?

• Haha
  • Heart

Duee

VIP Member
don't forget lent and easter weekend! Lent is a time for fasting and wouldn't be right to have a fancy coronation then!
Yeah, that’s why I started with May weekends. Anyway, this was just to point out that such minor events as Aldi’s unpacking anniversary (joking, I think he exists, but may not be living with the gruesomes and is from a surogate)

wisebutwild

VIP Member
almost as good as the wedding car used by Wallis, Frogmore Cottage (next to the graves ) and Ann Boleyn's execution date for the wedding
Now I see that Smegs could have been telling the truth when she said the RF didn't like her! Hang your heads you disbelievers!! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Camilla's son Tom and daughter Laura have always remained in the background and not pushed themselves forward, her grandchildren are all in their teens and are only going to be involved in Camilla's part of the ceremony in an accompanying role. I think it is a lovely gesture. They are involved in KC's life as his step-grandchildren. People will be naturally curious to see them. (and it's a great diversionary tactic!!)

Aaah, so they will take on the role played by the ladies-in-waiting at Queen Elizabeth's coronation?

• Wow

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
She must have had RF permission and clearance to be in this secure area, within feet of the Queen. How odd, and this is one of the strangest things in this saga that I've seen.

Just as Gayle King's photographer was allowed in to take the Chapel photos of newborn Ffark with the Stoats for her exclusive GMA. British press excluded so the Stoats could funnel through Farsewholes their c. 3M fee for parading a doll whose command button to fart failed when jabbed repeatedly by the Stoat.
You just can't rely on these cheap Taiwan Dearborn copies, but the Stoat's notoriously tight as we know.
agree that it is very strange, both of the access examples 🤷‍♀️
V de W seems to be a PR for Ralph Lauren - but can't see how that would be a reason. Just being a friend of Harold's shouldn't hold any sway, there weren't hoards of other attendees friends out there.

• Wow

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I've changed my mind, I think William and Kate should apologize (for whatever it is they are supposed to have done) and make a big deal of it. Then just carry on ignoring them. Take the one last piece of 'power' away Hazno has ... everyone know he's a twunt. That way he can stop fucking whinging and moaning.

Reactions: 16