Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
---
Aaah, so they will take on the role played by the ladies-in-waiting at Queen Elizabeth's coronation?
the role of 'The Duchesses'? article seems to refer to them holding the canopy over her.
Though at HMTQ's coronation they were obviously wearing their Duke disguises !!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
The latest from twitter - Catherine was a deckhand, Meghan was a deckhand. I couldn't find the tweeter again but I would like to salute that person. The difference summarised with no superfluous words!

Meemew

VIP Member
Time for an afternoon sing song:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to bitch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

(been listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood and this seemed appropriate :cool: It basically wrote itself 🤣 )
SO GOOD! Can you please apply to play at the Coronation Concert I would def sign up to see you 😎

• Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
@Chita, do you mind if i share your Twitter account in the next thread? it's ok if you don't want to. cheers :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

JAR21

VIP Member
I just posted a Celt video where at the end she showed a short clip of a pregnant Ho.
IF TRUE this moonbump has been strapped on for the Coronation, whether she's here with the Stoat or not. It's designed to put pressure on KC, detract from the Coronation and grab the limelight as much as they can. She's too fat for yet another miscarriage and pilgrimage to the banyan tree, but you never know.
Does anyone else get loads of other video boxes popping up on the screen when it gets to the moon bump clip?

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I need to have a think about this.
I couldn't read the article posted earlier because it's behind a paywall so I don't know what their involvement will be.
Have they been given a role to play in the ceremony or are they just attending and being seated nearer the front row than usual?

I don't know whether I think they should play a role other than sitting in the front area of the Abbey.

I do agree Camilla should be titled Queen.
'Cos she will BE Queen. The wife of a King IS a Queen, so no argument from me about that.

Do I think her kids/grandkids should have stuff to do in the ceremony??
I don't bloody know.

I have a cartoon brewing. So I'm going to lose myself in that for a bit and have a think about the Parker-Bowles kids.
@Chita the article mentions that Camilla's grandchildren will carry her canopy when she's anointed. Previously that role was given to Duchesses.

I can't get back into the article now without signing up. Wonder why I could read it all earlier. 🤔

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I've just looked at her Instagram, and there's photos of her pregnant in 2018, but no baby photos til 2022 that I can see
According to a photo I saw, Talia was 9 months pregnant in December 2021. Based on messages alongside the photo as the photo itself wasn't dated.
She showed photos of the loveliest little girl a few months later in 2022.

Duee

VIP Member
Is it just me (sorry @Just_me1954 no pun intented even though you posted this blog if I remember correctly lol) or the old blog of “working actress” posted earlier today has been shut in meantime?

Duee

VIP Member
We knew it!!!!!!

Don't need a body language expert to tell us what went off there. The photos say it all.
I have never heard of/seen “Royal Top Story” videos before…. interesting. Is it trustworthy? Anyone been following them?
084EB782-CF0D-4AF0-8C8C-44BD6175D2A0.jpeg

D6D0DA5A-4963-468B-B5AD-D77B50770D30.jpeg

• Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Welby hasnt been the same since the Slapper gave him a blow job which lifted his frock.

Weak, woke wanker just shut your bleeding gob and say your prayers and she might service you again.
Totally out of order.
Justin Welby is a very kind and devout man.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Refried beans are delicious! They’re a staple with many Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes, such as enchiladas, fajitas, etc. Damn, now I’ve made myself hungry.
So they go ‘in’ something, rather than on their own? We put some on the side of the plate, but then decided to add them the the fajitas. Why are they a purée with not an actual bean in sight? Refried makes them sound like triple cooked chips, but they’re not a purée!

Maybe Thomas Markle eats them in Mexico!

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Anybody looking to apologise to the Stoats only has to look at Jeremy Clarkson. He apologised fulsomely and the Stoats delighted in publicly throwing it back in his face.

They now want a "private" apology from KC and W, whereas iirc previously they just wanted "an apology". They won't get one but can pretend they got one and it was private as they demanded.
The Commonwealth Service was held on 11th March 2019, so if it was Talia leaning against the wall as a pregnant surrogate she'd have had to be at least 7 months gone as
Fark was born in May 2019.

Talia's really tiny, looks under 5 ' tall and has flat thin hair. I don't think she's the woman in brown. Talia met the Ho in 2005 but says she lost touch with her when the Ho started dating Harry. Ofc that might not be true.

"PART3 - IS THIS PREGNANT WOMAN IN BROWN DRESS MEGHAN"S ALLEGED SURROGATE?
Video by
celt news
on
youtube
The mysterious pregnant woman in the brown dress at the commonwealth celebrations.... ignored by the royal family but recognised by Prince Harry and Meghan."

It was on Pinterest in 2 parts but I don't know how to post it. All the RF members walk past her and the expression on her face...! There was a clip of HM looking at her but I can't find it.

The lady in brown doesn't look like Talia and is not as short, plus has much thicker hair. Celt posted a photo of someone who works in an apothecary shop (below) that the Ho visited, and wondered if it might be her. This is a better match but the hair is wrong and I don't think it's her either.
Who is she and what was she doing there?

That area must have top security but she was allowed in.
View attachment 1992563

ETA Just read @BlinkyBill 's post. Well dug up up Blinky. Any idea whst she was doing there? I've personally never believed there have ever been any surrogates.
no idea why she was there but it would account for Harold & ILBW recognising her. Perhaps the other RF members were ignoring her as she set up Harold & ILB!!! (supposedly!)