Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I just tried to copy a link but it didn't work & I can't find it again. It was to the effect of:

The Palace tested amniotic fluid which showed Reek wasn't the father of Flatpack 1:so he was forced to do DNA tests which proved he absolutely was.

How the hell did "the Palace" get hold of amniotic fluid? She didn't see any palace doctors?
Why do these reports never include Flatpack 2?

Tell me this isn't a Sussex PR link without telling me this isn't a Sussex PR link!!! Trying to get ducks in a row for the next load of frozen bollocks 😡

I also saw something here / twitter that showed recent pics of her sporting a big bump (could be 3 - 9 month size based on her past experience). Anyone got anything further on this?
It was on Celt Views just now, a brief clip of her and Celt said it was a 5 month bump. @LadyMuck posted it and I transcribed it on this thread post 744.

Reactions: 13

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Now I’m really confused.

Victoria got married (and still is) in 2014 which would be 2 years before the whore came on the scene. So unless she was having an affair with Harold (unlikely unless her husband is a complete sap) I don’t see how the whore nicked Harold from her!
Victoria was linked to Harold (by the press) as a possible match when they were younger. If they ever got it on I’ve not seen evidence of it.
this was the youtube link re Violet & sister -

Attachments

Bobble22

VIP Member
I need to have a think about this.
I couldn't read the article posted earlier because it's behind a paywall so I don't know what their involvement will be.
Have they been given a role to play in the ceremony or are they just attending and being seated nearer the front row than usual?

I don't know whether I think they should play a role other than sitting in the front area of the Abbey.

I do agree Camilla should be titled Queen.
'Cos she will BE Queen. The wife of a King IS a Queen, so no argument from me about that.

Do I think her kids/grandkids should have stuff to do in the ceremony??
I don't bloody know.

I have a cartoon brewing. So I'm going to lose myself in that for a bit and have a think about the Parker-Bowles kids.
Can’t see that being true. I can’t wait until the coronation then we will find out just how much is printed in the press is true and how much is bs, even the true things might be just lucky guessing.

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
this clickbait came up on my FB feed, whilst I usually avoid such obvious puff - I clicked ... and 'learned more'
- what terrible deprivations she suffered!!! :ROFLMAO:
Well I think we can disprove all of those comments and the pics are more than likely in the wiki !

• Haha

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I'm posting this cause I can't quote from a post from an old thread but @stuffandnonsense was discussing Harry's frostbite thing and mentioned polar exploration biographies. I've started looking at that area of history - do you have a list of titles you could DM me if possible please?

Hula flight

VIP Member
Now, this is interesting. I saw exactly the same comment but from a different account on twitter this morning. It really pissed me off, but I didn't have time to share in here or comment on it. The fact that it's come from another account as well tells me this is either a bot, or a paid for account or something. Sinister and weird, and definitely out of order.
She is a newsreader on gbnews

• Wow

dearzee

Have you guys watch this video? It talked about the arrogance of Harry and how Meghan was a puppet. Only now their ‘power’ is equal. I don’t know what body language expert she is, but she seems to prefer Meghan

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Bobble22

VIP Member
It's a good watch to be fair, and highlights many problems British farmers are currently facing.

Though, it's been nice to see on Instagram that they're currently filming series 3, so Smegs complaints didn't get the series cancelled after all. Amazon know where the money is!
Can’t stand the bloke myself, arrogant wanker in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 12