Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobble22

VIP Member
You shouldn't get an award for merely deciding to do something anyway as people change their minds. They should only have got an award after confirmation that a) the Stoat was impotent, b) sterile and c) that the Ho was unable to have children as she was older than stated and past the menopause. Flushes, mood swings, testosterone surges...proof please. Bent stoned swimmers under the microscope now, sir, tested for hallucinogens.

These medical facts should have been confirmed prior to the award being handed out.

I'm not bitter, but I was made to wait til I was long past it before receiving my award for only having my 2 children. A cheap aluminium cup engraved "Mums Against Methane" in the post while the Stoats jet everywhere. (But as I said, I'm not bitter)
Did any other mature Tattlers apply?
Why did they get an award for that? I thought it was a joke. Does everyone with no-2 children get one? If so I'm still waiting for mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Safcfootienut

this 'lady in Brown' was mentioned in thread at the time - there was a more recent post/screenshot about 'Ashleigh/Ashley' and 'Molly' - assume this is one and the same?? :unsure:
I don't think the lady in brown is Megnuts neice. Ashley has a lighter skintone and blue eyes. Even with a suntan I think the lady in brown has a more olive skintone. Tried to find a better picture to see if I can see the colour of her eyes but no luck so far.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
[
It was the doctors and nurses needing recovery
From remove all those crabs🦀🦀🦀🦀x10000000
---

I think they will use her bunions as filler for her nose as there is nothing original left to work with
Wow :) does that mean she'll have a bunion on the end of her nose instead of the signature Markle uptilt? Or what about a nice bit of hammer-toe?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Didn't it turn out that there was some scandal with this new start up ? Wasn't it lauded as a fab Feminist startup and ho ILBW was championing women's enterprise and it turns out it was co-founded by a man and a woman ! Think some back pedalling puff pieces were put out :)

You know, overall I think that when ILBW and Harold has Sinkball Sacks on the books their PR was so much better, it's fallen off a cliff now which is hilarious to watch and see. They are also regurgitating old pr that's for sure .
In regards to the company the product was found to have lead in it which caused Birth Defects and Other Reproductive Harm, it is also worth noting that the 60 day notice was given to them in August 2021.
https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2021-02186.pdf

• Wow

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
That's kind of what I hate about them... when I think of the Royal Family my mind wanders to her dusty fallopian tubes and his limp penis. The days of taking pride in a majestic tin of Cadbury chocolate with the Queen's profile are long gone.
yes quite - there really has been a debasement, it is palpable :mad:

• Haha

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Violet von Westenholz can't be the surrogate for Ffark as she had a baby girl two months after Ffark was assembled. So that rules her out and we have no other suspects for a surrogate. I don't think there is one, the Stoat is seedless and the Ho past it.
Bryan Gingras has allowed her son Gavin to impersonate Ffark many times. On Porker for one.
The rest are all dolls, child actors or borrowed children.

I'm adding my congratulations on the recognition of your clever cartoons 🥰👏👏👏👏.
Interesting that so many people read on here!
Bleeding hell don't tell me that @Cinnamon.girl my bad language and bawdy comments will exclude me from polite society.

G lad they don't know my real name is J---- and lives in Surrey.

Fuck it, no poxy garden parties for me this year, common old slapper.

Anyway😁😁😁, bollocks to them and don't want to go anyway!!

• Haha
  • Heart

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Currently watching a cops-and-robbers movie from my school days - some handsome and some not-so-handsome guys on bikes 😂 A really funny song has just started. I never really liked the actress in this song, but after watching Smegs, this one has grown on me 😂

This rather silly but talented eventual sidekick of the hero cop is desperate to find love and get married - sees this girl and well...

Lyrics with translation: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/1717

Imagine Sparry watching that 🐕 video and singing like this 🤮😂😂😂

Opened YouTube to get the song and saw this. Didn't watch it so don't know if it's sugary or not, was just funny that YouTube just threw it at me like no, don't even go to the homepage just watch this 😂:

View attachment 1984816
Oh, @ChaoticArtist, thanks for sharing!!!! Bollywood - here I come!!!! Any openings for 70 year old Grandma types?

• Haha
  • Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Looks lovely! You’re so talented 🍋
Aww thank you! ♥

Before I started painting, I was afraid they would end up looking like that one outfit Smegs wore in one of her Zoom meetings. You know, the one where we couldn't say if it was the filters or a new surgery but she looked ... different. Yes, I'm being polite again 😂 Michelle Obama or someone Smegs likes to copy had won the same print around the same time, IIRC. It was everywhere suddenly. Post first lockdown it was in all the shops ... thankfully it disappeared just as fast because even though it was pretty, it had been markled 🤦

Probably a good thing then that I only had this buttercup yellow paint and no lemon yellow 😂 and if most people say that these are mangoes, I'll order mango oil and make mango-scented candles and fragrance sachets 😂

Smarkly also nearly markled poppies for me (that outfit on the bench, more filters/surgery). Have to think twice now before painting them 😂😂

Which reminds me, re the discussion on women getting titles from their husbands vs men not taking on women's, Sparry and his Ho did break the mould. Instead of taking on her name, Sparry took on her markling abilities and became Sparry Smarkle. Now he goes around markling his family, the organisations he represents/associates with, his todger, his erstwhile virginity, himself. An ethical PR practitioner's worst nightmare. Smegsy's must love him though - so much scope for her to fix her image/ride on his notoriety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg!!! I saw this on YT and was reminded of a VERY long OT thread we once had (last summer) about American Biscuits and Gravy and…
Here you go!! 😆 (Video was just posted on YT five days ago!!)
Their reactions are funny!! Oh, and they also get their first try of American Southern Sweet Tea!! Enjoy!! 😆
PS: I abhor the ILBW!!
I love this channel (which I've mentioned before lol). It's run by Josh and Ollie who were at that BP reception a few weeks back (Josh's wife Gabie wore that beautiful hanbook). So there's another connection to the thread 😁

P.S. I particularly enjoy it when they eat stupidly spicy things.

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
So they go ‘in’ something, rather than on their own? We put some on the side of the plate, but then decided to add them the the fajitas. Why are they a purée with not an actual bean in sight? Refried makes them sound like triple cooked chips, but they’re not a purée!

Maybe Thomas Markle eats them in Mexico!
in My family refried beans were leftover from dinner the night before put in a skillet that had been heated and had lard in it and mushed up with a potato masher nowadays I use the blender they are used all kinds of way mix them with some chorizo and cheese makes a great dip for tortilla chips
---
they are an absolute staple in all kinds of latin american cultures

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
For me it is a bit left field: intruder alert! Imposters! I'm overreacting but like what about Lady louise and James? Zara's kids? It flues hard against the slimmjng down of the monarchy claims
but we don't know about whether or how the others are involved yet? we only have the provoking limited headlines.