Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'How dare you talk to my Instagram Loving Bitch Wife like that!'
Just love the fact it says "morning gonad"!!
---
What lovely children!

Anyway, what on earth is going on with refried beans? I bought them for the first time last week and it looks like a pile of diarrhoea!

I wonder if 43% has educated the stoat in your American delicacies?
Refried beans are awesome in the right context. I just can't remember when or with what right now!! It definitely involved a lot of cheese and hot spicy meat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Here is an archive of the working actress blog

I hadn't seen these before... very interesting.
So she hasn't actually changed that much! She sounds like one of those online bloggers who are entertaining, and make people laugh, but who are so busy viewing the world from their point of view, that have very little connection to truth or what anyone else thinks!

VIP Member
Everyone with any sense of social decency knows that one does not make personal announcements on such an occasion - it was Eug's & Jack's special day. As soon as she started coat-flicking ILBW knew public attention would be diverted to her. It was calculated and vindictive and the smirk gives it away. :mad:
I suppose this is why people are concerned about those two turning up at the coronation, now I get it.
---
Best place to be @265 you get opinions of everyone from all walks of life,young and old coffin dodgers like me and plenty of bad language!!

Fucking sweary lot of of gobholes😂😂😂
In fucking deed!

• Haha

Starburst_87

Abuse doesn’t just mean bruises and violence.
There is mental abuse, humiliation, criticism.

But it work both ways. Wives can abuse husbands.
And there were photos of Harry with (allegedly) bruises and bites.
And wives can humiliate husbands.

But…maybe she encouraged a bit of rough sex etc for grounds for divorce.

I don’t trust her and her motives.
He’s just a silly whatever
BIB, I never said they couldn't. I'm just speculating how the mind of Minge works.

Reactions: 18

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Time for an afternoon sing song:

Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, uhh
Waagh, huh, yeah
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all
Waagh, huh (good God)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me, oh

Waagh, I despise
'Cause he wants destruction of innocent lives
Waagh means tears to Charlotte's mother's eyes
When his wife starts to bitch and fight
Jealous of their lives

I said, waagh, huh (good God, y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, just say it again
Waagh (whoa), huh (oh Lord)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

He ain't nothing but a bowl-breaker
(Waagh) Friend only to the money taker
Oh, waagh he's an enemy to all mankind
The thought of waagh blows my mind
Waagh has caused unrest
Within Better-Up generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to pay? Oh

Waagh, huh (good God y'all)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing
Say it, say it, say it
Waagh (uh-huh), huh (yeah, huh)
What is he good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

(been listening to Frankie goes to Hollywood and this seemed appropriate :cool: It basically wrote itself 🤣 )
@Thalia I've got tears of laughter down my face singing this and remembering it from when I was 18! Brilliant!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🎼 🎼 😘
Going to sing it again (good job I'm alone!! )

wisebutwild

VIP Member
@Chita the article mentions that Camilla's grandchildren will carry her canopy when she's anointed. Previously that role was given to Duchesses.

I can't get back into the article now without signing up. Wonder why I could read it all earlier. 🤔
Duchesses ….. was it previously the wives of the sons, and any daughters of the King and Queen who were duchesses who had this role? By using Camilla’s grandchildren Is this a way to rule out Smegs playing this part, but it will also rule out Catherine unfortunately?

JAR21

VIP Member
This doesn't sit right with me. This isn't appropriate. I am hoping it is the H&M press leak machine fabricating something to make Cam look like the scheming interfering plotting interloper Hawwy has been claiming and make H&M look like victims again. However it still looks bad and the comments are withering against Cam and the monarchy
I can understand Camilla wanting her family to be included as it’s her day too, but to me, this seems to be a bigger role for them than any of Charles’ grandchildren. Yes I know his are younger, but without him, she wouldn’t be having the day at all.

Chita

VIP Member
yes she did - google says that most of them were 'Lady' and not 'Duchess' - so if 'The Duchesses' held the canopy (although they seem to be Dukes/Knights of the Garter!!!) then maybe the Duchesses carried the canopy in and the Knights took over for the anointing bit???? 🤷‍♀️
Pamela was Mountbattens daughter.
So very close to the Queen and The Dude.