Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn't make sense. Prior to the Queen's death Camilla's title was Duchess of Cornwall. There can only be one Queen or Queen Consort at a time so this "confusion" is manufactured. When we refer to our late Queen we call her our late Queen, not our Queen or Queen Consort.
I don't actually understand this tweet.
Hey! I'm an American. We don't have Queens in our country (save for drag Queens) so I don't know!
I just found it, posted it, and it's out there in the universe now and fair game for debunking!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@Thalia I've got tears of laughter down my face singing this and remembering it from when I was 18! Brilliant!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🎼 🎼 😘
Going to sing it again (good job I'm alone!! )
If I've done nothing else in my life, it's good to know that I've made random people round the world sing and laugh 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.
@Chita I am delighted for you!

I adore your work, it's absolutely brilliant. I hope loads more people will now get to enjoy it. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.
Charlotte needs to wear *that* emerald tiara 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Now, the fact that Camilla's grandchildren are going to have a role in the Coronation is a blow to the Harkles. It must be exhausting that all that happens in the world is about you. Camilla's grandchildren were a part of C&W wedding. I have nothing against them apart from it being in clear opposition of what constitutes a slimmed down Monarchy. By bringing them into the light, they will become satellite royals and therefore not a sign of a smaller royal family.

Otherwise, they are loving grandchildren who have had a close relationship with Charles and Camilla since birth and are a part of the family. More than two American babies that they barely know, whose genetic connection to the family is blurred and whose parents spent the last 4 years trashing everything and everyone the Monarchy stands for.
Well they've got a bit of incest going on in that article!

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 13.21.50.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It was on Celt Views just now, a brief clip of her and Celt said it was a 5 month bump. @LadyMuck posted it and I transcribed it on this thread post 744.
if she is - then Tattlers called it !!
how long is she going to keep the 'pregnancy' on the down-low?
wouldn't she just love it - getting out of the bus/car/gold coach(!) to the gasps of 'ooooh she's pregnant!, ooooh she's pregnant!' from the waiting gullible (non-Tattler) masses, swanning into the Abbey, coat-flicking and bump(!) swaying. Coronation? what Coronation? :mad:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think that W&C are still trying to work out the role for their kids due to the pressure and ages - different/easier with older kids with no future responsibility.

They've got to be very careful with George in particular as this is his future and they won't want to overwhelm him at this age with his destiny.

They will have a role and probably more than holding a pole burst it will be announced nearer the time. They are releasing the non important people stuff first - the bigger announcements will come later in the build up.
Thanks Fredsnail. You are right.
It’s just when people are too nice (WM and Catherine) always taking it on the chin in favor of family miscreants, they can be seen as pushovers. You can step on my toes, but you go against my kid and I will lay you out. although if the Cam gkids news is pushing me off, I can imagine how her Cuntress of California is taking the news. Heh heh,

People breaking death bed promises, (Queen consort for example) are really low. Chuck prompted QEII to ask for acceptance of Camilla as QC. No sooner has the empty hearse been returned to the garage, ‘yeah, Queen Consort Camilla is a mouthful. She’ll just be queen”. It seems wrong. If QC was above Queen, you know they’d insist on that mouthful. Perhaps the ‘Consort’ is there to make sure the married-in doesn’t forget oneself. This reeks of ‘yes’ her till she passes then do what the duck you‘ve wanted to do all along. And btw, a month or 2 back Cam announced no more Ladies in waiting. I just read she’s picked her 1st one. I’m starting to not like her Again. Was that a ploy to oust the whole group of EII’s attendants in one fell swoop? It just seems disrespectful to HMTQ. Yes, I mean Elizabeth II. I think The world deserves at least a year to continue calling Elizabeth, and only Elizabeth, the queen. True, I’m not British, but she really was The Queen to most of the world. Just seems disrespectful. It gives the appearance that Chuck couldn’t wait for her to vacate the position.

• Heart
It’s just when people are too nice (WM and Catherine) always taking it on the chin in favor of family miscreants, they can be seen as pushovers. You can step on my toes, but you go against my kid and I will lay you out. although if the Cam gkids news is pushing me off, I can imagine how her Cuntress of California is taking the news. Heh heh,

People breaking death bed promises, (Queen consort for example) are really low. Chuck prompted QEII to ask for acceptance of Camilla as QC. No sooner has the empty hearse been returned to the garage, ‘yeah, Queen Consort Camilla is a mouthful. She’ll just be queen”. It seems wrong. If QC was above Queen, you know they’d insist on that mouthful. Perhaps the ‘Consort’ is there to make sure the married-in doesn’t forget oneself. This reeks of ‘yes’ her till she passes then do what the duck you‘ve wanted to do all along. And btw, a month or 2 back Cam announced no more Ladies in waiting. I just read she’s picked her 1st one. I’m starting to not like her Again. Was that a ploy to oust the whole group of EII’s attendants in one fell swoop? It just seems disrespectful to HMTQ. Yes, I mean Elizabeth II. I think The world deserves at least a year to continue calling Elizabeth, and only Elizabeth, the queen. True, I’m not British, but she really was The Queen to most of the world. Just seems disrespectful. It gives the appearance that Chuck couldn’t wait for her to vacate the position.
Queen Consort is her proper title - like it was for the Queen Mother. However the Queen mother was also called Queen and not Queen Consort so I don't really see the difference.

It's like Princess Di - people called her that but it wasn't her proper title.

I think we are in danger of getting wound up by stuff that doesn't really matter in the big scheme. And I also think it's being used by some as a distraction technique.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Queen Consort is her proper title - like it was for the Queen Mother. However the Queen mother was also called Queen and not Queen Consort so I don't really see the difference.

It's like Princess Di - people called her that but it wasn't her proper title.

I think we are in danger of getting wound up by stuff that doesn't really matter in the big scheme. And I also think it's being used by some as a distraction technique.
Yes you're right

Reactions: 26
Neil Sean.

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Interesting short video about Angela Kelly, the one who knows all the secrets and whose account would be seen as 100% truthful. She still has her grace and favour apartment, and relations between her and the Royals are civil rather than friendly.
HM and Angela were very good friends and Angela held great influence.
She's writing a book and there will be enormous interest in it as there will be no disputing her version of events.
The Stoats are terrified about what such a book might reveal, as it would open the floodgates about Jason Knauf and all the rest.
Neil said he'd update us when he can. He might be a one-man band but he seems a decent fellow.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

AND
he hasnt given the Duke of Ed title to Edward despite knowing it was the wish of his parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
DM article on Smeg's latest outing. As usual the comments are the best bit. :)

Well if that was a recent visit Megnuts is not wearing a moonbump....at least that is one thing to be thankful for. Don't fancy the look of the drinks however......bleugh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
AND
he hasnt given the Duke of Ed title to Edward despite knowing it was the wish of his parents.
I read that he will get made D of E on his 60th birthday? As usual may or may not be true.

I'm more upset that there won't be lots of tiaras. I just love all the pomp and ceremony that we perform so well. So I hope at least that Catherine, Sophie and Anne, and possibly Charlotte, will wear tiaras.
I'd quite like to see everyone right down to Cherie Blair wearing a tiara as long as Meghan doesn't get one ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The Montecito mansion is definitely on the market - advertised in Forbes on 30 Jan 2023. (for $33.5m - so they are hoping for quite a royal association bounce). Recent mudslide susceptibility of the near vicinity would put some people off.
In the blurb it states that it was the backdrop for Harold & ILBW docuseries - but nowhere does the burb actually mention that it is owned by them just that they 'scooped it up'. (would have thought that 'ownership' would have been the major selling point surely??)
----------------------------
I think the one you are showing might be the one where they filmed their Wetflux series, all 6 boring episodes, as that was not their 'real' home and I think I read that was for sale.
------------------------------------------------
This is an aerial view of their 'real' home and the swimming pool is not in the same position in relation to the house as in your picture.
images.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.