Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the other members of the RF feel about this plan. To me it's inappropriate so soon after HM's death and I'd not be surprised if they are apprehensive about it and also about Camilla.
I used to think just KC was promoting her, but she's now promoting herself. I feel very sorry for William and wonder how he and Catherine feel about the slimmed down RF. Not much news of the other worthy hard-working Royals, but lots of pot-shots at Andy the official hole, the poster-boy for the more streamlined Monarchy, mocked in polls asking if he should be evicted from his 30 bedrooms.

One thing is for sure, a fair proportion of the public don't like the planned grandchildren roles and they don't like Camilla much either, and they see the Stoat's comments as possibly having a grain of truth. Not me saying this, it's a fact and an inevitable consequence of her being seen as pushy.
Camilla would have done better keeping a lower profile so soon after HM's death, and it seems that her judgment is as poor as that of her husband.

I was very sad to read that the Queen won't be on our stamps any more, and miss her greatly especially now and unexpectedly. Probably because what has replaced her is so alien to what she represented, and no amount of oils or jewels will cover it. Something priceless and irreplaceable is under threat that HM guarded for us like a frail but valiant terrier, and I'm not even sure exactly what it is. But I know it's gone. I suspect that she had a good idea what would follow her, but it was out of her hands. Her eldest son is totally unlike her in every way.
What if Harry is right about Camilla being dangerous and briefing the media.
---
@Chita , your work is on Quora !!

Aah so thats why my twitter went from 42 followers to 200 and something last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
According to a photo I saw, Talia was 9 months pregnant in December 2021. Based on messages alongside the photo as the photo itself wasn't dated.
She showed photos of the loveliest little girl a few months later in 2022.
Yes, the little girl looks gorgeous, but I can't find a photo of another child born 2018/2019 after we saw the photo of her dressed in brown and pregnant where Peg acknowledges her

Reactions: 17
What if Harry is right about Camilla being dangerous and briefing the media.
---

Aah so thats why my twitter went from 42 followers to 200 and something last night.
Nice! I was wondering if it’s your own twitter account. β€πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Chita are you happy with this, it's great for you if you want this recognitionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.
So p!eased for you @Chita and hope we don't lose you to game and fortune.

Are you moving to Montishitehole yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
DM article on Smeg's latest outing. As usual the comments are the best bit. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There was plenty of speculation about the lady in brown who was pregnant and many thought she was Archies surrogate mother!
I missed all this, but have found a Celt video on You Tube. She is only a stylist ? Why on earth would she be allowed to be in the thick of it all ? Again, I ask the age old question, why is everything so weird with those two ?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @Chita I hope your followers grow and grow. You deserve some recognition and hopefully some payment. Delighted for you. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
DM article on Smeg's latest outing. As usual the comments are the best bit. :)

Does anyone else think that this video of Meghan is years old, but has only just been released now to make it seem like it was recent.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.