Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im getting confused.

There's a woman in brown hanging about outside the Abbey.
There's a woman making cakes with Archie.

Suspected of being surrogate/gestational carrier for Meghan.

Whose parents are friends with the King and Queen???
Me too. I think the woman making a cake with Ffark is Ashleigh Hale, Sam's estranged daughter.
Thalia Brown Thall seems to be a red herring and lost contact with the Ho in 2019. She looks nothing like Violet von Westenholz or Ashleigh and imo is not the woman standing by the wall.
Blinky says the woman in brown is Violet, and it certainly looks like her. But she's a family friend - yet all the Royals blank her apart from the Stoats who acknowledge her.

She's pregnant here with her own daughter who was born July 2019, two months after Ffark, so she can't possibly have been the surrogate. She's been pictured with her daughter.
What was she doing there?

The Celt News video of the woman in brown's face is priceless and I hope someone can post it.

Reactions: 22

This is a very well written article about the new coronation plans by Vanessa Feltz.
Agree 100%. Queen Camilla is fine with me. Just let it go about Diana, yes we all loved her but hey ho. This is 2023.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
no idea why she was there but it would account for Harold & ILBW recognising her. Perhaps the other RF members were ignoring her as she set up Harold & ILB!!! (supposedly!)
She must have had RF permission and clearance to be in this secure area, within feet of the Queen. How odd, and this is one of the strangest things in this saga that I've seen.

Just as Gayle King's photographer was allowed in to take the Chapel photos of newborn Ffark with the Stoats for her exclusive GMA. British press excluded, so the Stoats could funnel through Farsewholes their c. 3M fee for parading a doll whose command button to fart failed when jabbed repeatedly by the Stoat.
Can't believe the RF agreed to exclude our press whose taxpayers funded the whole circus. Shameful.
You just can't rely on these cheap Taiwan Dearborn copies, but the Stoat's notoriously tight as we know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes.
Wanton Witch private messaged me on twitter and asked permission to post and said she would credit me as artist.
I'm a bit overwhelmed TBH.

It seems the South Park guys have stirred up a lot of interest in Harkle satire and of course the press coverage of the coronation is making news.
I guess it's now open season.
I’m am so happy that the brilliance of our Chita is being appreciated by a larger audience (please don’t “Sayonara Zara” us!)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She must have had RF permission and clearance to be in this secure area, within feet of the Queen. How odd, and this is one of the strangest things in this saga that I've seen.

Just as Gayle King's photographer was allowed in to take the Chapel photos of newborn Ffark with the Stoats for her exclusive GMA. British press excluded so the Stoats could funnel through Farsewholes their c. 3M fee for parading a doll whose command button to fart failed when jabbed repeatedly by the Stoat.
You just can't rely on these cheap Taiwan Dearborn copies, but the Stoat's notoriously tight as we know.
agree that it is very strange, both of the access examples 🤷‍♀️
V de W seems to be a PR for Ralph Lauren - but can't see how that would be a reason. Just being a friend of Harold's shouldn't hold any sway, there weren't hoards of other attendees friends out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m am so happy that the brilliance of our Chita is being appreciated by a larger audience (please don’t “Sayonara Zara” us!)

I blame the #waagh hashtag

Is it true South Park creators are working on another full episode about the Prince and Princess of Canada?
And that also they might make cameo appearances in other episodes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't even know what Quora is. Is it like Twitter? Or is it a forum ?

Quora seems to be very similar, and sends updates to people with posts they think they'll enjoy reading. I read some, don't bother with others.

I realise they have posters who also read Tattle because they post some of our posts (as per your drawings, etc). To be fair, I don't see the point of both, but hey ho, some people prefer here, some Quora, whilst others venture on both - but use different names.

Well done @Chita for being recognised for your wonderful drawings. You know I'm a huge fan of them, and like others have suggested, it would be great to compile a book of them. 🥰

Keeeep drawwwwing. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Me too. I think the woman making a cake with Ffark is Ashleigh Hale, Sam's estranged daughter.
Thalia Brown Thall seems to be a red herring and lost contact with the Ho in 2019. She looks nothing like Violet von Westenholz or Ashleigh and imo is not the woman standing by the wall.
Blinky says the woman in brown is Violet, and it certainly looks like her. But she's a family friend - yet all the Royals blank her apart from the Stoats who acknowledge her.

She's pregnant here with her own daughter who was born July 2019, two months after Ffark, so she can't possibly have been the surrogate. She's been pictured with her daughter.
What was she doing there?

The Celt News video of the woman in brown's face is priceless and I hope someone can post it.

So - Ashleigh, Violet von Westenholz might be surrogate.
To confuse matters further, those pics of Archie at some resort watching some street event, where he was pictured with a woman we thought wasnt Meghan.
Who is THAT woman?

Then there's the Gingras woman.

Who ARE all these women and what is their connection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
HM would have done it because the Government would have told her to do it just like they did Charles.

If you have a representative from another country or organization like the EU the sovereign meets them.
The ongoing fallout from this suggests otherwise.

"Former DUP leader Arlene Foster said she 'could not quite believe that No10 would ask the King to become involved in the finalising of a deal as controversial as this one.'

'It's crass and will go down very badly in Northern Ireland."...."antagonizing the people they are trying to conciliate".

"In a bid to deflect the growing criticism, a government source insisted the meeting was at the behest of the EU commission."

"Brussels, however, immediately balked at this suggestion and insisted: 'It was not a request and we were not expecting it."

Today VDL has been thrown under the bus, the invitee blamed. KC decided to meet her and shake hands before the deal was finalised, and this is his responsibility. The idea that he was pushed into it by Rishi is ludicrous as we've learned that KC does exactly what he wants. He's a meddler, always has been and always will be.

Priceless Royal endorsement visuals for the EU with the sceptical UK public, a coup for VDL even flattened under the bus.
KC might have cocked up the whole thing by meeting her, but he didn't listen to his advisers who we know from Sky were against it. It's unusual for Sky and others to put this on record.

HM would have never allowed such a meeting at Windsor if at all. KC has broken a cardinal rule here, having learned little in his long and fretful wait for the Throne and desperation for good headlines.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The Montecito mansion is definitely on the market - advertised in Forbes on 30 Jan 2023. (for $33.5m - so they are hoping for quite a royal association bounce). Recent mudslide susceptibility of the near vicinity would put some people off.
In the blurb it states that it was the backdrop for Harold & ILBW docuseries - but nowhere does the burb actually mention that it is owned by them just that they 'scooped it up'. (would have thought that 'ownership' would have been the major selling point surely??)

Attachments

Reactions: 25
The Montecito mansion is definitely on the market - advertised in Forbes on 30 Jan 2023. (for $33.5m - so they are hoping for quite a royal association bounce). Recent mudslide susceptibility of the near vicinity would put some people off.
In the blurb it states that it was the backdrop for Harold & ILBW docuseries - but nowhere does the burb actually mention that it is owned by them just that they 'scooped it up'. (would have thought that 'ownership' would have been the major selling point surely??)
duck me it's the Villa Venom!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just tried to copy a link but it didn't work & I can't find it again. It was to the effect of:

The Palace tested amniotic fluid which showed Reek wasn't the father of Flatpack 1:so he was forced to do DNA tests which proved he absolutely was.

How the hell did "the Palace" get hold of amniotic fluid? She didn't see any palace doctors?
Why do these reports never include Flatpack 2?

Tell me this isn't a Sussex PR link without telling me this isn't a Sussex PR link!!! Trying to get ducks in a row for the next load of frozen bollocks 😡

I also saw something here / twitter that showed recent pics of her sporting a big bump (could be 3 - 9 month size based on her past experience). Anyone got anything further on this?
It was on Celt Views just now, a brief clip of her and Celt said it was a 5 month bump. @LadyMuck posted it and I transcribed it on this thread post 744.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.