Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looks like there was a hiatus re lead found in the products - now said to be resolved - ( from Reddit - below)
the Clevr page has some very flowery word salad .. typical of its ilk
To me it sounds like Meghan no longer has anything to do with the product because when the founder of the company Hannah Mendoza talks about how Meghan became involved with Clevr she talks about her in the past tense and doesn't say anything about Meghan's involvement in the product now which tells me that Meghan may not be investing in the company anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought that only married women wore tiaras

I never knew that @Churchill's Ghost so I googled and found this. Thank you.

It is sometimes thought that only titled women are allowed to wear a tiara; that is not true. Any woman can wear a tiara to events where the dress code 'white tie' applies. However events in hotels are excluded. Traditionally, young women do not wear a tiara until they are married.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am way behind as usual but for argument's sake if H&M do attend the coronation and she is clutching a bump, wouldn't most people think 'so what'! They are irrelevant and should 'continue building their lives overseas' 😉
I thought they both said in 2019 they wouldn't have more than two children in order to 'help save the planet'.

Even picking up an award from an organisation called 'Population Matters' for saying this.

So they can't even stick to what they previously said - that is if Meghan is really up the duff by the Ginger scruff.

The next time they bang on about everyone else doing their bit to save the planet, they should be loudly told to f*** off and start practicing what they often preach to everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just love the fact it says "morning gonad"!!
---

Refried beans are awesome in the right context. I just can't remember when or with what right now!! It definitely involved a lot of cheese and hot spicy meat.
I don’t know about morning gonads, but refried beans are essential for burritos, and boom nachos. (Dorito base, then dump piles of refried beans, spray can cheese, guacamole and sour cream. Add salsa…Boom Nachos)

im going to write Morning gonad on a banana tomorrow morning, and put it in Mr. Butterfly’s lunch bag. When he asks about it, I’ll say I read it on the Ginger bleep Forum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought they both said in 2019 they wouldn't have more than two children in order to 'help save the planet'.

Even picking up an award from an organisation called 'Population Matters' for saying this.

So they can't even stick to what they previously said - that is if Meghan is really up the duff by the Ginger scruff.

The next time they bang on about everyone else doing their bit to save the planet, they should be loudly told to f*** off and start practicing what they often preach to everyone else.
Yes, I dug up that award story for a previous thread. 😁

Reactions: 19
Just to end the thread on a high note, here's the Stoat appearing on a random freak zoom call from his virtual office for some reason or other, inevitably involving POC. Possibly digital racial equality or some such rubbish, that never ever affects us ordinary folk as we put out our bins and buy Tesco Value Meals.
The Stoat looks ill and dirty, frazzled by drugs, rage, envy, booze and kinky sex.
That's what happens, Stoat. One day you're cock of the walk, next day you're a feather duster. Ha ha!
View attachment 1993668
Imagine seeing that looming over you on a huge screen in the dark. Or at any time even in daylight.

• Haha
  • Heart
----------------------------
I think the one you are showing might be the one where they filmed their Wetflux series, all 6 boring episodes, as that was not their 'real' home and I think I read that was for sale.
------------------------------------------------
This is an aerial view of their 'real' home and the swimming pool is not in the same position in relation to the house as in your picture.
View attachment 1993601
Yes - they do seem to be 2 different properties I agree! - I wrongly assumed that the docuseries were filmed at 'home' 😳 . The borrowed mansion has chicken coops - does that mean that poor little Farchie doesn't really have any chickens? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Harry & Meghan #316 Arise Sir Trey Parker & Sir Matt Stone.
Bwahahahaha!! Just don't let Beatrice near that Saber; she cut Ed Sheeran's face when they were goofing around during a boozy dinner. Or was it Euuurgh? Who cares!

• Haha
How likely is it that a woman her age would get pregnant? naturally anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just to end the thread on a high note, here's the Stoat appearing on a random freak zoom call from his virtual office for some reason or other, inevitably involving POC. Possibly digital racial equality or some such rubbish, that never ever affects us ordinary folk as we put out our bins and buy Tesco Value Meals.
The Stoat looks ill and dirty, frazzled by drugs, rage, envy, booze and kinky sex.
That's what happens, Stoat. One day you're cock of the walk, next day you're a feather duster. Ha ha!
View attachment 1993668
Lets also take a moment to bask in that patchy hairline....

heirnonair.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From Quora.com re the Queen glaring at Meghan during her wedding, apparently the Queen wore her funeral pearls. Why is that the best shade I've ever heard?!
almost as good as the wedding car used by Wallis, Frogmore Cottage (next to the graves ) and Ann Boleyn's execution date for the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's not impossible, I know a few people who've got pregnant naturally without much bother over 40...

But we know they have a strained relationship with the truth and that she probably froze her eggs years ago 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Some of the comments, looks like they appreciate your work @Chita . Lucky you started putting your mark on them.

Wuite a few reposts also. I really wish some publisher would take you up on these artworks, they are so good.

View attachment 1992905
This is great. Here at Tattle we’ve known all along about your gift. Now the world is learning. I wish you would be properly credited. Like where they found it, and who the Artist is. But you know their praise is from the heart. ‘ The artist got the poses and posture exactly’ ‘hilarious’. (Coffee table book Chita. ❤ That’s where the💰is!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28

You shouldn't get an award for merely deciding to do something anyway as people change their minds. They should only have got an award after confirmation that a) the Stoat was impotent, b) sterile and c) that the Ho was unable to have children as she was older than stated and past the menopause. Flushes, mood swings, testosterone surges...proof please. Bent stoned swimmers under the microscope now, sir, tested for hallucinogens.

These medical facts should have been confirmed prior to the award being handed out.

I'm not bitter, but I was made to wait til I was long past it before receiving my award for only having my 2 children. A cheap aluminium cup engraved "Mums Against Methane" in the post while the Stoats jet everywhere.
Did any other mature Tattlers apply?

• Haha
I got pregnant quickly at 34/35, second pregnancy at 36/37 after a few months, but took a quite a while to get pregnant at 39/40. So my fertility did decline very noticeably.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You shouldn't get an award for merely deciding to do something anyway as people change their minds. They should only have got an award after confirmation that a) the Stoat was impotent, b) sterile and c) that the Ho was unable to have children as she was older than stated and past the menopause. Flushes, mood swings, testosterone surges...proof please. Bent stoned swimmers under the microscope now, sir, tested for hallucinogens.

These medical facts should have been confirmed prior to the award being handed out.

I'm not bitter, but I was made to wait til I was long past it before receiving my award for only having my 2 children. A cheap aluminium cup engraved "Mums Against Methane" in the post while the Stoats jet everywhere. (But as I said, I'm not bitter)
Did any other mature Tattlers apply?
Why did they get an award for that? I thought it was a joke. Does everyone with no-2 children get one? If so I'm still waiting for mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.