Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this clickbait came up on my FB feed, whilst I usually avoid such obvious puff - I clicked ... and 'learned more'
- what terrible deprivations she suffered!!! :ROFLMAO:
Well I think we can disprove all of those comments and the pics are more than likely in the wiki !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How likely is it that a woman her age would get pregnant? naturally anyway.
well... i know of 5 cases in my close family circle, one of them being my beloved mother, my gran, my aunt and my other aunt. fifth is my best friend who was treated for early onset menopause at 43, only to find out it's actually a surprise lovely bub. first pregnancy, as well.

Reactions: 27
It os pay per view. And is getting alammed hard for it: $34 to watch Hawwy get therapized. Mate getting Markled has already started
I[m skipping this one. If it’s first in a series, I’ll pay to watch when Ms. Markle gas him lobotomized. Probably the season finale.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So they go ‘in’ something, rather than on their own? We put some on the side of the plate, but then decided to add them the the fajitas. Why are they a purée with not an actual bean in sight? Refried makes them sound like triple cooked chips, but they’re not a purée!

Maybe Thomas Markle eats them in Mexico!
in My family refried beans were leftover from dinner the night before put in a skillet that had been heated and had lard in it and mushed up with a potato masher nowadays I use the blender they are used all kinds of way mix them with some chorizo and cheese makes a great dip for tortilla chips
---
they are an absolute staple in all kinds of latin american cultures

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@Chita, do you mind if i share your Twitter account in the next thread? it's ok if you don't want to. cheers :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have just done my research on this and the clip and photos are definitely from 2 years ago as Meghan gave Oprah the coffee in December 2020 as Oprah posted about it on her Instagram page. The question is why is this getting released 2 years later because surely it should have been posted when Meghan first invested in the company?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-promoting-Meghans-coffee-worth-1million.html
Didn't it turn out that there was some scandal with this new start up ? Wasn't it lauded as a fab Feminist startup and ho ILBW was championing women's enterprise and it turns out it was co-founded by a man and a woman ! Think some back pedalling puff pieces were put out :)

You know, overall I think that when ILBW and Harold has Sinkball Sacks on the books their PR was so much better, it's fallen off a cliff now which is hilarious to watch and see. They are also regurgitating old pr that's for sure .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn't it turn out that there was some scandal with this new start up ? Wasn't it lauded as a fab Feminist startup and ho ILBW was championing women's enterprise and it turns out it was co-founded by a man and a woman ! Think some back pedalling puff pieces were put out :)

You know, overall I think that when ILBW and Harold has Sinkball Sacks on the books their PR was so much better, it's fallen off a cliff now which is hilarious to watch and see. They are also regurgitating old pr that's for sure .
In regards to the company the product was found to have lead in it which caused Birth Defects and Other Reproductive Harm, it is also worth noting that the 60 day notice was given to them in August 2021.
https://oag.ca.gov/system/files/prop65/notices/2021-02186.pdf

• Wow
Reactions: 18
can't help but feel nostalgic for the commentaries of yore - the sombre tone and RP delivery, the commentator (Richard Dimbleby, son David Dimbleby for example) knowing the identity of significant participants by sight, using correct salutations & their roles and bios, the history of the buildings and the nuances of the ceremony itself - straight off the cuff.
This. I remember listening to David Dimbleby do the jubilee commentary and honestly thought he needs booting into retirement! He was awful, didn’t have a clue who anyone was, no interesting info, just waffling incorrectly about everyone and saying rubbish about the Gruesomes being important and given olive branches!

I really hope they pick good people for the coronation - it’s too important to have a muppet doing it. Kirsty Young is good. And I know lots don’t like her but whatever she’s commentating Clare Balding always does tons of homework. So many of these presenters just seem to rock up having done no prep at all. I want someone who’s really knowledgeable about history and the royals, but who also has properly prepared and collected anecdotes, learned faces, got stories from past coronations, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
the thread is ready to post, i'm just waiting for a couple more comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This. I remember listening to David Dimbleby do the jubilee commentary and honestly thought he needs booting into retirement! He was awful, didn’t have a clue who anyone was, no interesting info, just waffling incorrectly about everyone and saying rubbish about the Gruesomes being important and given olive branches!

I really hope they pick good people for the coronation - it’s too important to have a muppet doing it. Kirsty Young is good. And I know lots don’t like her but whatever she’s commentating Clare Balding always does tons of homework. So many of these presenters just seem to rock up having done no prep at all. I want someone who’s really knowledgeable about history and the royals, but who also has properly prepared and collected anecdotes, learned faces, got stories from past coronations, etc.
At the time of the Jubilee it was generally agreed that Alistair Bruce on Sky News was an excellent commentator.
I find BBC irritating because they break away from the action to interview someone boring in the studio.

Other channels just point the camera and film which is all that is required during an event like the Jubilee or the funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

I like Alistair Bruce, he is so knowledgeable and doesn't waffle. A lovely speaking voice too

Reactions: 21
I have just done my research on this and the clip and photos are definitely from 2 years ago as Meghan gave Oprah the coffee in December 2020 as Oprah posted about it on her Instagram page. The question is why is this getting released 2 years later because surely it should have been posted when Meghan first invested in the company?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-promoting-Meghans-coffee-worth-1million.html
Was there not a report last year that the coffee brand was being investigated for lead substances or something toxic in the drinks??

Yes - they do seem to be 2 different properties I agree! - I wrongly assumed that the docuseries were filmed at 'home' 😳 . The borrowed mansion has chicken coops - does that mean that poor little Farchie doesn't really have any chickens? :(
'Poor little Farchie' lives in a cardboard box, next to his 'sister's' cardboard box, in a cupboard under the stairs. There's no room to swing a cat round in there let alone keep pet chickens! 🚪📦📦🐔🐔🤔👎

• Haha
looks like there was a hiatus re lead found in the products - now said to be resolved - ( from Reddit - below)
the Clevr page has some very flowery word salad .. typical of its ilk
Sorry I didn’t see this before I commented

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.