Harry & Meghan #315 Harry Plotter and the Instagram Loving B*tch Wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they've got a bit of incest going on in that article!

View attachment 1993559

more proof that these royal reporters and royal experts know NOTHING about the royal family.
I dread to think what the press articles and commentary on all the TV channels covering the coronation will be like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A 2 year old video by Bookworm on the lady in brown

Well this was odd @LadyMuck and not conclusive.
BookWorm bit the bullet and directly e-mailed the lady who she believes is the lady in brown. BookWorm was concerned that the lady might be drawn into the toxic saga of the Stoat children. It's so long ago I don't know if she received a reply or what the outcome was.

The rest of the video started with 31st March, a year after Megxit, and BookWorm wondering if anything had changed. Of course no sanctions were put in place one year on, and the circus has just rumbled on ever since. It seems so long ago, and I remember how excited we were that their year to decide was up and they'd be cut off..... fat chance.
If the lady in brown didn't want to get drawn in, it might have been a good idea not to hang around mysteriously in front of the world press.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think they're pushing 2 year old pics etc of her flogging coffee - they must be desperate and think we are all as stupid as her husband.
I have just done my research on this and the clip and photos are definitely from 2 years ago as Meghan gave Oprah the coffee in December 2020 as Oprah posted about it on her Instagram page. The question is why is this getting released 2 years later because surely it should have been posted when Meghan first invested in the company?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-promoting-Meghans-coffee-worth-1million.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Currently watching a cops-and-robbers movie from my school days - some handsome and some not-so-handsome guys on bikes 😂 A really funny song has just started. I never really liked the actress in this song, but after watching Smegs, this one has grown on me 😂

This rather silly but talented eventual sidekick of the hero cop is desperate to find love and get married - sees this girl and well...

Lyrics with translation: https://www.filmyquotes.com/songs/1717

Imagine Sparry watching that 🐕 video and singing like this 🤮😂😂😂

Opened YouTube to get the song and saw this. Didn't watch it so don't know if it's sugary or not, was just funny that YouTube just threw it at me like no, don't even go to the homepage just watch this 😂:

View attachment 1984816
Oh, @ChaoticArtist, thanks for sharing!!!! Bollywood - here I come!!!! Any openings for 70 year old Grandma types?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
if she is - then Tattlers called it !!
how long is she going to keep the 'pregnancy' on the down-low?
wouldn't she just love it - getting out of the bus/car/gold coach(!) to the gasps of 'ooooh she's pregnant!, ooooh she's pregnant!' from the waiting gullible (non-Tattler) masses, swanning into the Abbey, coat-flicking and bump(!) swaying. Coronation? what Coronation? :mad:
But, but, but ...... she couldn't fly when she was pregnant last time! Oh sorry I forgot, 'moon bumps' go in the hold .... as you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
From Quora.com re the Queen glaring at Meghan during her wedding, apparently the Queen wore her funeral pearls. Why is that the best shade I've ever heard?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So - Ashleigh, Violet von Westenholz might be surrogate.
To confuse matters further, those pics of Archie at some resort watching some street event, where he was pictured with a woman we thought wasnt Meghan.
Who is THAT woman?

Then there's the Gingras woman.

Who ARE all these women and what is their connection.
Violet von Westenholz can't be the surrogate for Ffark as she had a baby girl two months after Ffark was assembled. So that rules her out and we have no other suspects for a surrogate. I don't think there is one, the Stoat is seedless and the Ho past it.
Bryan Gingras has allowed her son Gavin to impersonate Ffark many times. On Porker for one.
The rest are all dolls, child actors or borrowed children.

I'm adding my congratulations on the recognition of your clever cartoons 🥰👏👏👏👏.
Interesting that so many people read on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
shall i start prepping for the new thread?
i'll post it once we get the numbers, i'll try do a summary for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh, @ChaoticArtist, thanks for sharing!!!! Bollywood - here I come!!!! Any openings for 70 year old Grandma types?
Oooh yes! We love feisty little grandmas here! 🤭♥ And ones who can bike are even better 😉 Sass is a super-requirement!

Just to be clear, Smegs, that's not an invitation for you. You're not feisty, or cute, or nice grandma-type. You can't even play a mean grandma 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have just done my research on this and the clip and photos are definitely from 2 years ago as Meghan gave Oprah the coffee in December 2020 as Oprah posted about it on her Instagram page. The question is why is this getting released 2 years later because surely it should have been posted when Meghan first invested in the company?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-promoting-Meghans-coffee-worth-1million.html
looks like there was a hiatus re lead found in the products - now said to be resolved - ( from Reddit - below)
the Clevr page has some very flowery word salad .. typical of its ilk

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The importance of healing from the boy child who still uses his mother's death as an excuse. 🤷
Exactly.
I know I posted this previously but what would Harry have been able to centre his victimhood on, had Diana not died!
Sadly lots of people lose parents at young ages. It, no doubt, has a huge impact.

There's no right or wrong way to grieve but I was struck yet again recently by a clip of William talking about losing his mother so young.
He said something along the lines of 'it could either make or break me, and I was determined it would not break me.'

I am way behind as usual but for argument's sake if H&M do attend the coronation and she is clutching a bump, wouldn't most people think 'so what'! They are irrelevant and should 'continue building their lives overseas' 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 28
more proof that these royal reporters and royal experts know NOTHING about the royal family.
I dread to think what the press articles and commentary on all the TV channels covering the coronation will be like.
can't help but feel nostalgic for the commentaries of yore - the sombre tone and RP delivery, the commentator (Richard Dimbleby, son David Dimbleby for example) knowing the identity of significant participants by sight, using correct salutations & their roles and bios, the history of the buildings and the nuances of the ceremony itself - straight off the cuff.

Reactions: 29
looks like there was a hiatus re lead found in the products - now said to be resolved - ( from Reddit - below)
the Clevr page has some very flowery word salad .. typical of its ilk
That statement is so odd "we would make you a cup of tea" HUH? wouldn't you offer a cup of your own beverage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Violet von Westenholz can't be the surrogate for Ffark as she had a baby girl two months after Ffark was assembled. So that rules her out and we have no other suspects for a surrogate. I don't think there is one, the Stoat is seedless and the Ho past it.
Bryan Gingras has allowed her son Gavin to impersonate Ffark many times. On Porker for one.

Bleeding hell don't tell me that @Cinnamon.girl my bad language and bawdy comments will exclude me from polite society.

G lad they don't know my real name is J---- and lives in Surrey.

duck it, no poxy garden parties for me this year, common old slapper.

Anyway😁😁😁, bollocks to them and don't want to go anyway!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
With many thanks to South Park, Harry and Meghan have seemingly achieved the impossible. To now have public approval ratings lower than the odious Prince Andrew.

It has taken many people a good while to wake up to what they are really like - a pair of lying, greedy, hypocritical and backstabbing shysters.

The pair have really made themselves a global laughing stock with their antics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

We know that the Ho froze her eggs. What if Frostnipistangate was the Stoat's attempt to freeze his swimmers? :unsure: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just to end the thread on a high note, here's the Stoat appearing on a random freak zoom call from his virtual office for some reason or other, inevitably involving POC. Possibly digital racial equality or some such rubbish, that never ever affects us ordinary folk as we put out our bins and buy Tesco Value Meals.
The Stoat looks ill and dirty, frazzled by drugs, rage, envy, booze and kinky sex.
That's what happens, Stoat. One day you're cock of the walk, next day you're a feather duster. Ha ha!
0_IMG_8186.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.