Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1952065 The new Coronation emblem has been unveiled!

The emblem will feature throughout the historic events in May, including street parties, community gatherings and on official merchandise.

The design features the rose of England, the thistle of Scotland, the daffodil of Wales and the shamrock of Northern Ireland, paying tribute to The King’s love of the natural world.

Together, the flowers create the shape of St Edward’s Crown, with which HM will be crowned in May.

Created by British designer Sir Jony Ive and his LoveFrom collective, Sir Jony has said of the emblem that it, “speaks to the happy optimism of spring and celebrates the beginning of this new Carolean era for the United Kingdom.”

View attachment 1952066 Head to our website to find out more and download the emblem: https://www.royal.uk/coronation-emblem

---

Edward II according to MrDanDan (allegedly he says)

I asked.... I'm now getting a historical lecture. lol
They not using this then?

meghan-markle-110-9ecace4dcb44406eaea48e19d12534a9.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This is kind of how I feel. I don’t really care if they’re there or not because it will be funny either way. They don’t come and the whole world is focussed on something other than them while they try and pretend they’re “not bovvered”. Even better, Sparold commentates and acts like the ignorant, shamelessly money grubbing, crude, classless, reality tv head he has reduced himself to!

Or they are invited purely due to royal protocol, they come, confirm their gobsmacking hypocrisy and have to face universally insulting reactions, the entire family blanking them, awful seats with well positioned candles, no money shots, no role in the service, and booing. The booing is what I’m truly looking forward to! 😁 It will be deafening and I think they both know it! What they had to face at the jubilee will be nothing to this! 🤣

That more than anything makes me think they could well decline. It’s hardly good for their American brand to have the contempt they are held in made so blatantly obvious! I think Smeg in particular will be very leary of that - she looked terrified at the funeral walkabout and I think it’s because she fears public vilification more than anything. She’s plotting her separate, single future and relaunch, the deluded cow, and a public hollering insults is not the way for her to start.

And then… nothing. That’s it. Either way this is the end of their royal road in terms of public occasions. No more events, weddings, jubilees lined up for years. After KCIII’s crown is on his bonce, the RF are done with them publicly and only Sparry ever has any chance of anything at all privately. The chances for any royal glitz will be over, they’ve trashed every opportunity they had for actually building a good positive existence and I predict she will promptly dump him from a great height! Divorce, downfall and eventual disappearance is all that beckons!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Exactly this!! He needs to take off his father hat and put his country first ….. they shouldn’t be there, they don’t deserve to be there and King Charles is putting his entire , and loyal family at risk if he insists on having them there!!
Slightly off topic to your reply,
It's interesting that the Flatpacks are appearing more and more after near invisibility for the last couple of years. Reports said that that the Stoats would merch the children in time and are now doing so, but I don't think this is the case.

It's clearly very awkward for the Stoats to produce any footage as it turns out unnatural and weird. people have speculated about Fark having Asperger's and being on the spectrum because of his detachment and shunning the Stoats, but it could simply be that he's a young confused child hoiked around, pushed and poked by strangers and made to perform.

He's not their child and he doesn't know them, and if Ashleigh's his mum and has hired him out or loaned him she should be charged with child neglect.

If these clips of the Stoats and Flatpacks are supposed to show a happy loving family, God knows what clips were out-takes and ended up on the cutting-room floor.

Who knows where Legless came from or whose child she is.
There are real children, but Ffark appears sedated in one clip slumped on the Ho's shoulder aged just under 2 but at least 3 or 4. Nobody says a word about this in all the dissection of the podcasts. Everything is analysed but the children are verboten. Why? We chat endlessly about the Cambridge children.

The purpose of these disturbing videos is not to merch the Flatpacks, as the footage is poor, and the children aren't relatable as you can't see their faces. It's a message for KC, who put little mixing-bowl Ffark and his limp sister in the LoS but doesn't have the faintest clue who they are - along with the rest of the world.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Poncho = dark blue and white with requisite fringe.

It seems reasonable to separate the Dukes from their wives as they will be fulfilling a ceremonial role and hopefully that will happen.
They can shove Hazza up the back with the Dukes of Hazzard and behind Duke Ellington.
Minge can sit with Goldie Hawn as the Duchess in the film 'The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox' who was really a ho.
Sorted.
BIB was a cracking film, and the MOST beautiful horse... horse, not ho :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't care about the kids TBH.

It just pisses me off that they appear basically when $$$ is involved (AKA Netflix/organised pap shots). It would be almost certainly better for the kids if we never saw them until they were 18.

Reactions: 43
This is kind of how I feel. I don’t really care if they’re there or not because it will be funny either way. They don’t come and the whole world is focussed on something other than them while they try and pretend they’re “not bovvered”. Even better, Sparold commentates and acts like the ignorant, shamelessly money grubbing, crude, classless, reality tv head he has reduced himself to!

Or they are invited purely due to royal protocol, they come, confirm their gobsmacking hypocrisy and have to face universally insulting reactions, the entire family blanking them, awful seats with well positioned candles, no money shots, no role in the service, and booing. The booing is what I’m truly looking forward to! 😁 It will be deafening and I think they both know it! What they had to face at the jubilee will be nothing to this! 🤣

That more than anything makes me think they could well decline. It’s hardly good for their American brand to have the contempt they are held in made so blatantly obvious! I think Smeg in particular will be very leary of that - she looked terrified at the funeral walkabout and I think it’s because she fears public vilification more than anything. She’s plotting her separate, single future and relaunch, the deluded cow, and a public hollering insults is not the way for her to start.

And then… nothing. That’s it. Either way this is the end of their royal road in terms of public occasions. No more events, weddings, jubilees lined up for years. After KCIII’s crown is on his bonce, the RF are done with them publicly and only Sparry ever has any chance of anything at all privately. The chances for any royal glitz will be over, they’ve trashed every opportunity they had for actually building a good positive existence and I predict she will promptly dump him from a great height! Divorce, downfall and eventual disappearance is all that beckons!
I’m with you that once the Corrie is over that’s it for extra special royal events and those cunts can permanently duck off from hassling for royal inclusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Slightly off topic to your reply,
It's interesting that the Flatpacks are appearing more and more after near invisibility for the last couple of years. Reports said that that the Stoats would merch the children in time and are now doing so, but I don't think this is the case.

It's clearly very awkward for the Stoats to produce any footage as it turns out unnatural and weird. people have speculated about Fark having Asperger's and being on the spectrum because of his detachment and shunning the Stoats, but it could simply be that he's a young confused child hoiked around, pushed and poked by strangers and made to perform.

He's not their child and he doesn't know them, and if Ashleigh's his mum and has hired him out or loaned him she should be charged with child neglect.

If these clips of the Stoats and Flatpacks are supposed to show a happy loving family, God knows what clips were out-takes and ended up on the cutting-room floor.

Who knows where Legless came from or whose child she is.
There are real children, but Ffark appears sedated in one clip slumped on the Ho's shoulder aged just under 2 but at least 3 or 4. Nobody says a word about this in all the dissection of the podcasts. Everything is analysed but the children are verboten. Why? We chat endlessly about the Cambridge children.

The purpose of these disturbing videos is not to merch the Flatpacks, as the footage is poor, and the children aren't relatable as you can't see their faces. It's a message for KC, who put little mixing-bowl Ffark and his limp sister in the LoS but doesn't have the faintest clue who they are - along with the rest of the world.
I know a lot of people have speculated that Ashleigh is Fark’s mother, but I’m wondering if perhaps she was actually the surrogate for him and/or Legless Lil.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
If they turn up, the MIG need to ensure under no circumstances do those two get another solo walk anywhere. They should be brought in a convoy with all of the other minor royals (preferably put in the middle of the pack, with everyone else round them wearing their highest heels and biggest hats). I wish, for a change, the media would totally ignore them and focus on the Royals we want to see in all their finery. I would love to hear them being jeered if they were out anywhere on their own or even better for everyone to turn their backs on them in silence, yes that’s better. I really don’t want them anywhere near the Coronation but they’ll come because they need to be seen to be ‘relevant’.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Lady C plunging right in

Archewell Finances?
Speculation that 10 mill given by generous benefactor - traceable but opaque. Likely that the Harkles are channelling money through other organisations. Archewell created so that philanthropy will feed commercial interests. Part of Smeg's objective is to remain in spotlight being talked about with a mixture of opacity and transparrency.

What will be the status of Camilla's children and Catherine's parents (titles)?
KC intent on streamlining the Monarchy. Camilla's children have no right to titles unless on merit. Unlikely. Being catholic makes no difference. Lady C would be surprised if Middletons get titles. Maybe when PoW becomes king.

Camilla and Catherine? Rumour that Catherine and Middletons were snobbily treated by Camilla before Wales's marriage and directed to use tradesmen entrances. Nonsense. When William and Catherine were dating Camilla did not live at KP. Camilla is well-mannered and not an ogre according to people who know her.Lady C believes it is a mischievous agenda by the Harkles.

Sam's case? Likelihood that Smeg will settle to stop going to trial?.Lady C has heard that Smeg is trying to avoid being deposed and going to trial. Smeg is personality type that never climbs down but if she has to will spin it in her favour. Snatch victory out of jaws of defeat. Will be delicious if trial is televised.

Discovery phase? Makes or breaks a case. Lawyers will ask questions exposing answers and lies in depositions.

What if Smeg tries to settle and Sam refuses? It goes to court. Harkles will be destroyed. Smeg might try to muzzle Sam so she can't write a book post-trial.

Will this case open the floodgates for others to sue Smeg? Yes. Likelihood before Sam's goes to trial. (Ex employees etc).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Lady C plunging right in

Archewell Finances?
Speculation that 10 mill given by generous benefactor - traceable but opaque. Likely that the Harkles are channelling money through other organisations. Archewell created so that philanthropy will feed commercial interests. Part of Smeg's objective is to remain in spotlight being talked about with a mixture of opacity and transparrency.

What will be the status of Camilla's children and Catherine's parents (titles)?
KC intent on streamlining the Monarchy. Camilla's children have no right to titles unless on merit. Unlikely. Being catholic makes no difference. Lady C would be surprised if Middletons get titles. Maybe when PoW becomes king.

Camilla and Catherine? Rumour that Catherine and Middletons were snobbily treated by Camilla before Wales's marriage and directed to use tradesmen entrances. Nonsense. When William and Catherine were dating Camilla did not live at KP. Camilla is well-mannered and not an ogre according to people who know her.Lady C believes it is a mischievous agenda by the Harkles.

Sam's case? Likelihood that Smeg will settle to stop going to trial?.Lady C has heard that Smeg is trying to avoid being deposed and going to trial. Smeg is personality type that never climbs down but if she has to will spin it in her favour. Snatch victory out of jaws of defeat. Will be delicious if trial is televised.

Discovery phase? Makes or breaks a case. Lawyers will ask questions exposing answers and lies in depositions.

What if Smeg tries to settle and Sam refuses? It goes to court. Harkles will be destroyed. Smeg might try to muzzle Sam so she can't write a book post-trial.

Will this case open the floodgates for others to sue Smeg? Yes. Likelihood before Sam's goes to trial. (Ex employees etc).
Read ‘tradesman’s entrance’ and immediately thought of Smegs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.