Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Chita for the thread title and accompanying drawing. Not only was @Chita the winner of the most like thread suggestion post, but the overall winner of the most liked post from thread #310! Claps all round.

Hazbeen’s first lover turns out to not be an older woman but a fellow teen, who we agree managed to keep her dignity through telling her version of her truth.

Rumours Megs is talking to Mr Getty Senior to get a house (!!). Myths continue to be debunked from Spare and Netflix. Megs has gone to ground and it seems Haz has finally joined her there. Except they turned up at Ellen’s surprise wedding renewal which looked very awkward. Haz bandied the phrase Royal Patron in a letter to well child, forgetting he’s not royal and it never was a royal patronage.

Old thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks for new thread and title! X

Can't believe we've still got more than 2 months left of 'will they, won't they attend'. Wish BP would just state one way or another
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks for new thread and title! X

Can't believe we've still got more than 2 months left of 'will they, won't they attend'. Wish BP would just state one way or another
---

Omg this is so good!

The Spare-kles - still cunts.

Happy Tuesday!

😃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread and title both. 😘😘

The good thing about the gruesomes being quiet is that these threads go slower and I can keep up. The bad thing is that it's now becoming boring 🙄😅

Another good thing is that we just know that there's more to come from this petulant pair. Good, in as much as

- New house
- Coronation
- Divorce
- More books
- World record - the return of thousands of unsold Spare books
- Netflix and Spotify come to their senses and drop them.
- Betterblather dropping him
- The truth and nothing but the truth about the extra large, stuffed dolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks @lollipop_panda for the new thread and recap and thanks @Chita for the fab title.
Just seen this in DE online ….. I’d forgotten about this Invictus Games thingy ……. But if they think it will improve Haz’s reputation I fear they will be disappointed. He’s gone too far down the line now against King and country to make a comeback and, please let it be, Invictus might just fire him off before the program gets aired.

Speaking on the Royal Report podcast, Mr Royston said: "I’ve been speaking to PR experts about where they think Harry and Meghan now stand. One told me, for example, that [Heart of] Invictus might actually be Harry’s way out of the reputational slump he’s experienced in America.

"It is obviously a very unique project. There are very few people on the planet who can say that they’ve done anything equivalent to what Harry’s doing there.

"Veterans are a community in America who quite rightly do need high-profile figures standing up for them. And anyone who does that is going to get a significant reputational boost out of doing so."

Focusing on the Games "makes total sense", the commentator continued, as Harry is a veteran himself who has fought twice in Afghanistan and suffered himself from PTSD.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and great title.

The Invictus Games are a 'very unique' project??? Aren't they ripped off from the American version? Can't remember the name of it, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Been hitting refresh on the Grammy results, Hazno's name still not appearing anywhere as a late entry and definitely not on the winners list... say it ain't so!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thanks @lollipop_panda for the new thread and recap and thanks @Chita for the fab title.
Just seen this in DE online ….. I’d forgotten about this Invictus Games thingy ……. But if they think it will improve Haz’s reputation I fear they will be disappointed. He’s gone too far down the line now against King and country to make a comeback and, please let it be, Invictus might just fire him off before the program gets aired.

Speaking on the Royal Report podcast, Mr Royston said: "I’ve been speaking to PR experts about where they think Harry and Meghan now stand. One told me, for example, that [Heart of] Invictus might actually be Harry’s way out of the reputational slump he’s experienced in America.

"It is obviously a very unique project. There are very few people on the planet who can say that they’ve done anything equivalent to what Harry’s doing there.

"Veterans are a community in America who quite rightly do need high-profile figures standing up for them. And anyone who does that is going to get a significant reputational boost out of doing so."

Focusing on the Games "makes total sense", the commentator continued, as Harry is a veteran himself who has fought twice in Afghanistan and suffered himself from PTSD.
He suffered From PTSD? Was this from his trauma walking behind the coffin (🥱) or from his short spells killing 25 Taliban? His tours of duty were unlike those of the other men in that they were of a much shorter duration and , quite frankly, I think were done to stop the whinging idiot from bleating on and on about wanting to fight. I suspect he didnt consider the others he put at risk but only wanted to have one over on his brother by saying he had been to war but William hadn’t (and wouldn’t have been allowed anyway).
I just wish they would disappear quietly having been exposed publicly to be liars, cheats and gold diggers.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks for the new thread and great title @Chita and @lollypop_panda

The Invictus Games are a 'very unique' project??? Aren't they ripped off from the American version? Can't remember the name of it, sorry.
[/QUOTE]
I thought Invictus was a movie with Morgan Freeman loosely based on a sporting event?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the new thread and great title.

Yes, they are! But the program will be ‘very unique’ because it will be all about them and Smeg’s numerous changes of clothes during the time she was there, and precious little about the veterans. It’s taken soooooo long to make I can only think that there was very little of interest to put in it and again is being fluffed out with puff pieces to make it into a decent length …… yet another one to add to my list of Harkles unwatched programs!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks for this new fred and summary @lollipop_panda and congrats @Chita 👍😍

Still catching up with the last thread as I am now abroad (short vacation) in Italy, but I am doing my tattle duty 📚🤨 here too:
956AD7DD-8FAD-4D71-9E24-68315598C02A.jpeg

Translation of the book (couldn’t find anything else and the security guy in the bookstore seemed to have some suspicions I am up to something):
“A manual to ladies that look for a (rich) husband.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh wonder if it is true
Have you guys watched the DUI guy on YouTube that the Royal Grift highlighted in her video, yesterday?
JP Morgan, who gave H&M their first public speaking gig after Megxit bought Penguin Random House, who then gave the Sussex’s a book deal, which so far has included The Bench and Spare. They paved the way.
That video goes into a lot of detail about how all these big companies are hand in hand with globalists/elitists. JP Morgan seem very invested (literally) in the Sussex’s.
I would encourage you to watch it if you haven’t. A lot went over my head, so i’ll have to watch it again, but as per TRG video highlighting the Clinton’s meddling with Haiti and yet all these woke celebs LOVE Hilary. I’m starting to really understand Trumps comment about her belonging behind bars.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Are they seriously dragging Al Sharpton out to defend them on British TV now? :LOL:

Are the Harkles going to fall back on that well-worn old Race Card again for the nth time? How utterly predictable. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230207-100229_kindlephoto-2766345245.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.