Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a positive, this does at least stop the will they / won't they crap.
But it obviously leads into will they accept or not.

My opinion is they should NOT be invited. Not that my opinion means much.

Plans in plan to ensure they do not overshadow the coronation are apparently in place. Good luck with that, it won't work.
He is a traitorous, petulant, spoilt smug twit & she is a gurning, jealous, spiteful twit.
They have shat all over the UK and I will not watch the bloody circus.
I feel very sorry for William & Catherine.
I'm still working my way through my first cup of coffee this morning and, if this is true, I'm going back to bed. It's going to be HMTLQ's funeral all over again if they come. The gruesomes will become the focus once again - they will have their crappy smug faces plastered everywhere. They will pull some stunt to outrage everyone, they will be wired up the kazoo, and RF members will have to babysit them again. Not fair to the people of the UK, or the members of the RF.

I'm in the U.S. and looking forward to watching my first, live Coronation ceremony and I'm not a happy camper right now, so can only imagine how most of you feel.

duck the fact that he is KC3's son. He hasn't behaved like one for years now. He has trashed his country, his Monarch, and his Monarch's people and the people of the Commonwealth, and no one wants him. KC3 needs to follow his mother's example and put the Crown before his personal feelings or things will not go well for his future, IMO.

Rant over (this is what happens if you piss me off before I've had my first cup of coffee - Mr. Should Know learned that the hard way!)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As a positive, this does at least stop the will they / won't they crap.
But it obviously leads into will they accept or not.

My opinion is they should NOT be invited. Not that my opinion means much.

Plans in plan to ensure they do not overshadow the coronation are apparently in place. Good luck with that, it won't work.
He is a traitorous, petulant, spoilt smug twit & she is a gurning, jealous, spiteful twit.
They have shat all over the UK and I will not watch the bloody circus.
I feel very sorry for William & Catherine.
This quotes Whitehall sources and details the planing involved to keep the camera shots separate from William, the Stoats arrive separately and the suggested seating, It's likely true they have been invited, but the Palace is "being tough"and has demanded a response by the beginning of April! You don't mess with the Postman at BP, hear?

Another article suggests that the Stoats are yet again going to "rebrand" themselves, stop attacking the RF and start looking forward to an exciting future rather than looking back. The Stoat will write no more books trashing his family.
Impossible, and more rubbish. They have their eyes permanently and bitterly fixed on W&C, and their obsession consumes them. I believe that negotiations are taking place despite reports that there's been no contact, because the Stoats haven't yet got what they want.

If the Stoats have been invited, this is a public humiliation for William and Catherine. There is no way that Chuck can justify indulging this treacherous dangerous son over William his heir, national security plus public opinion, but he has done just that and it's a big mistake. It's for his own ends, not fatherly love and a family reunion, and at some stage we'll find out his real agenda.

Press reports said it was up to Rishi and the Cabinet, but Chuck hasn't used the security risk to ban the Stoats. Many reader comments say Chuck will do what he wants, always.
The lavish 3-day celebrations are to reflect C's desire to be "the people's King", but I suspect that his idea of being the people's King is multicultural celebrations, climate change and being the Defender of Faiths. He's tin-eared vain and short-sighted.

On Sam, her lawyers might be adopting a scattergun approach but any Court action involving the Royals or their aides will alarm BP and they will try to avoid it. They can't bend US judges like the ones who let the Ho off Scot free with just an "unfortunate memory lapse". This is why I doubt it will go to Court but in the meantime Sam's breathing fire and smoke and good for her.

Scepticism about all press articles is one effect the degrading Stoats have had on us.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Cole Hauser is actually a natural ginger. I reckon Smeg has black hair dye, sunglasses and a proper cowboy hat on order!

Screenshot_20230211-130831_Google.jpg

---

In case anyone is none the wiser, Cole Hauser plays Rip Wheeler in Yellowstone.

Reactions: 23
This quotes Whitehall sources and details the planing involved to keep the camera shots separate from William, the Stoats arrive separately and the suggested seating, It's likely true they have been invited, but the Palace is "being tough"and has demanded a response by the beginning of April! You don't mess with the Postman at BP, hear?

Another article suggests that the Stoats are yet again going to "rebrand" themselves, stop attacking the RF and start looking forward to an exciting future rather than looking back. The Stoat will write no more books trashing his family.
Impossible, and more rubbish. They have their eyes permanently and bitterly fixed on W&C, and their obsession consumes them. I believe that negotiations are taking place despite reports that there's been no contact, because the Stoats haven't yet got what they want.

If the Stoats have been invited, this is a public humiliation for William and Catherine. There is no way that Chuck can justify indulging this treacherous dangerous son over William his heir, national security plus public opinion, but he has done just that and it's a big mistake. It's for his own ends, not fatherly love and a family reunion, and at some stage we'll find out his real agenda.

Press reports said it was up to Rishi and the Cabinet, but Chuck hasn't used the security risk to ban the Stoats. Many reader comments say Chuck will do what he wants, always.
The lavish 3-day celebrations are to reflect C's desire to be "the people's King", but I suspect that his idea of being the people's King is multicultural celebrations, climate change and being the Defender of Faiths. He's tin-eared vain and short-sighted.

On Sam, her lawyers might be adopting a scattergun approach but any Court action involving the Royals or their aides will alarm BP and they will do their best to avoid it. The danger for them is they can't bend US judges like the ones who let the Ho off Scot free with just an "unfortunate memory lapse". This is why I doubt it will go to Court but in the meantime Sam's breathing fire and smoke and good for her.

Scepticism about all press articles is one effect that the degrading Stoats have had.
Wasn't there something said about them sitting separately for the service if they came? That the Dukes of the Realm would all sit together and the wives together ......... I hope that is how it is being planned as it would be fun watching them squirm when they haven't each other's hand to hold on to. It could also be the reason they turn down the invitation if true.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry if this has been shared but I am laughing my head off at this 😂😂😂😂View attachment 1950781
Even my ex had better looking ones. The same one who was talking about boils. 😂
Is this why Smegs liked Sparry, apart from the titles and the money, because his head looks like a testicle?

My mum made me a poncho when I was young (probably 12 or 13 maybe, early 70s anyway), it was red faux fur fabric with white fringing and she knitted a white polo neck to fit in the V to keep me warm. Only problem was it was too tight to go easily over my head (I don't have an unnaturally big head, honest lol) however, it was forced over so I could wear it. I honestly thought I was going to lose my ears taking it on and off 😂

Ah happy memory lol
I quite enjoy the last poncho I'd bought - it's a black cape-like poncho with a bit of a lace fringe. Thin synthetic wool so a flattering drape. Especially love it because it hides all my tyres and lumps and bumps 😂 Though my biggest reason for loving it is that I feel like a bat when I'm wearing it 🦇😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They all borrowed her lip gloss too, without any side eyes exchanged. 😂
View attachment 1950747
I'd like to say she's been a hugger all along, before that stupid piece of fiction hit the shelves. There are lots of pictures of her out there on then Internet before 2023. I remember a lovely one of her hugging her midwife, who she saw in the crowd of medical staff when visiting the Portland. That was a lovely moment, and the lovely midwife was a POC .
---

Even my ex had better looking ones. The same one who was talking about boils. 😂
Is this why Smegs liked Sparry, apart from the titles and the money, because his head looks like a testicle?

I quite enjoy the last poncho I'd bought - it's a black cape-like poncho with a bit of a lace fringe. Thin synthetic wool so a flattering drape. Especially love it because it hides all my tyres and lumps and bumps 😂 Though my biggest reason for loving it is that I feel like a bat when I'm wearing it 🦇😂
my mum made me one too! it was black and yellow, I looked like a wasp!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They could have been invited on the understanding that they will not attend the actual ceremony?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
They could have been invited on the understanding that they will not attend the actual ceremony?
And not invited to the concert either, otherwise Haz might get up and sing to the seals and for an encore perform an Elton John number, while TW tries to sing A White Christmas while bashing a Tamborine.

Not really worth the air fare to come is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So over Washington Post proselytism over Great Britain’s Constitutional Monarchy and the BRF. Loved this tweet. I mean why the fark would anyone hold up the US based ( alleged) son of the fifth in line to the throne. - for any reason. What a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.