Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that episode of Friends where the duck eats Rachel's face cream and gets sick.

Joey wants to know what's in the face cream.

You all can guess what I'm reminded of.

Joey Tribbiani = Sparried 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's reported in several newspapers that they've been invited, just like the Welby involvement reports. It's very late in the day to keep on will-they won't-they and I'd guess it's true as they have to reply by beginning of April and preparations are well under way.

I hope the Stoat is nowhere near Andrew - the Stoat said he doesn't want to be lumped with PA, problem princes together, but PA was never a traitor.

One article said KC will find it a lot easier to reconcile with the Stoat than William, as all KC needs to do is be KC and say "darling boy". I suspect this position has been engineered by KC, as the Stoat attacks on William were worse and KC is trying to minimise any fallout by keeping his options open. He's the one with the power and the money, and the attacks on Cam were token as the Stoat could have written a lot worse.

This has created a divide between KC and William and Catherine, and probably the rest of the family. KC doesn't want them there but he has a lot to lose and William doesn't. It seems that C has put himself first and foremost, ahead of his duty. Sure as eggs the Stoats will sense his weakness like the general public now can after the Queen.

KC has taken the position of an indulgent father, one who is foolishly embracing a pair of rattlesnakes. In polishing his image as a loving parent, has he stopped to consider what would happen if the Stoats attended and someone tried to avenge the 25 Afghani "chess pieces" killed by the Stoat - whether it was true or not? Has he looked beyond the end of his nose? Who would he blame this time?
I think its dangerous to have heirs and Harry at the coronation. I hate to go there, but imagine if the unthinkable happened. Keep him home. Do we know for sure when all the ginger pubes are gone, his dome won't display the mark of the devil? I hope your Govt takes the stand and says no. They could think of themselves as being in good company with Winston Churchill who said the very same to Edward and Wallis? STAY HOME HARRY.
If they do attend, duck the candle. Can you erect a stone column directly in front of her? Better yet, them.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Have missed about 2 threads so sorry if this has already been said but has anyone noticed some celebrities/influencers using ea 8 hr cream recently?saw Vogue Williams & Joanna Cooper (irish model)advertising it - probably trying to remind people of its intended use.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm on thread 🧵 304 now 😀 x
I leave a selection of pics from my Harry and Meghan albums and do some catching up in a bit 😘 xx.

Resizer_16305437005940.jpg

Resizer_16304510579530.jpg

Resizer_16299325624980.jpg

Resizer_16306735774410.jpg

Resizer_16306297697720.jpg

Resizer_16305277523410.jpg

Resizer_16305433737870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Baroness Bruck...
"The sight of Charles, in crown, holding up Harry and Meghan’s son, Archie, on coronation day would go a long way to reverse recent damage. It could also signal royal pride in their family’s diversity."

Is this a joke?
This must be a joke. Why would any children besides the Wales be there? Even then, maybe just George as he is an heir. Something about the idea of holding up Archie reminds me of Michael Jackson hanging his kid outside of a window to display him. That was sick and this one is just as sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I've never seen these pictures before. Archie r ally looks like one of those Plastic New born dolls from the 80's.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
FB feed 'Prince Harry Charles' .... 🤮

"I get mad. I get sad. I have all those emotions.
But I just like to keep them to myself".

no you bloody don't!!!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I've never seen these pictures before. Archie r ally looks like one of those Plastic New born dolls from the 80's.
IMO both Archie and Lili look like newborn dolls and it is also noticeable that Archie and Lili's right hand is in a similar clenched fist position.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Gary Larson- genius. Love this one!!
My friend had a huge colour print of this one in a frame for years. That's why I always remember it.
---

I didn't think we'd ever seen either baby's hands as newborns.
I just remember Archie swaddled up so much we could only see a small section of his face.
I didn't think his hands were out of the blankets.

I must be mis remembering.

And I don't remember seeing baby Lili at all until the Christmas card.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wasn't there something said about them sitting separately for the service if they came? That the Dukes of the Realm would all sit together and the wives together ......... I hope that is how it is being planned as it would be fun watching them squirm when they haven't each other's hand to hold on to. It could also be the reason they turn down the invitation if true.
Hmm what WILL she do with her hands without him to claw onto? I know! her fake clappity clap clap thing she does to herself 😂
---

So over Washington Post proselytism over Great Britain’s Constitutional Monarchy and the BRF. Loved this tweet. I mean why the fark would anyone hold up the US based ( alleged) son of the fifth in line to the throne. - for any reason. What a joke.

Next thing you know we'll be hearing about them re-enacting the Titanic scene on the Royal Yacht Britannia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My friend had a huge colour print of this one in a frame for years. That's why I always remember it.
---

I didn't think we'd ever seen either baby's hands as newborns.
I just remember Archie swaddled up so much we could only see a small section of his face.
I didn't think his hands were out of the blankets.

I must be mis remembering.

And I don't remember seeing baby Lili at all until the Christmas card.
The pictures of baby Archie and baby Lili were in the Netflix documentary.

Reactions: 16
Hmm what WILL she do with her hands without him to claw onto? I know! her fake clappity clap clap thing she does to herself 😂
---

Next thing you know we'll be hearing about them re-enacting the Titanic scene on the Royal Yacht Britannia!
Oh I so hope they do the Titanic scene.

If they do, we can go out onto the Ocean Terminal balcony and chuck tomatoes at them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.