Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm another one with a handmade poncho in the early '70's. Mine was blue and cream and my mum made it for me.

If it's the Express that's saying they're invited for the Coronation, then I'd take no notice of it. I don't even bother clicking on the link when it's the Express, they just make things up.

As for Charles holding up Archie whilst wearing his coronation clothes... the person who wrote that, has no idea of what the Coronation is about, do they?

And if Charles held Archie up then he'd have to hold up George, Charlotte, Louis and Lidl as well. He looks a bit fragile to be lifting George up and probably Charlotte as well. No doubt smeg will think it's a great money making opportunity for him :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wasn't there something said about them sitting separately for the service if they came? That the Dukes of the Realm would all sit together and the wives together ......... I hope that is how it is being planned as it would be fun watching them squirm when they haven't each other's hand to hold on to. It could also be the reason they turn down the invitation if true.
as a non-blood royal she should be seated behind Bea & Eug in a couple of extra large fug-ugly hats (I'm sure they'd be open to a bit of palm-greasing)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Yay, I've finally caught up, wd me 😂

I have learned that it is quiet overseas, H is still an absolute twit and they may, or may not, come to the coronation.

I don't want the despicable 2 anywhere near the coronation.

Loving all the poncho talk btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm another one with a handmade poncho in the early '70's. Mine was blue and cream and my mum made it for me.

If it's the Express that's saying they're invited for the Coronation, then I'd take no notice of it. I don't even bother clicking on the link when it's the Express, they just make things up.

As for Charles holding up Archie whilst wearing his coronation clothes... the person who wrote that, has no idea of what the Coronation is about, do they?

And if Charles held Archie up then he'd have to hold up George, Charlotte, Louis and Lidl as well. He looks a bit fragile to be lifting George up and probably Charlotte as well. No doubt smeg will think it's a great money making opportunity for him :rolleyes:
It's reported in several newspapers that they've been invited, just like the Welby involvement reports. It's very late in the day to keep on will-they won't-they and I'd guess it's true as they have to reply by beginning of April and preparations are well under way.

I hope the Stoat is nowhere near Andrew - the Stoat said he doesn't want to be lumped with PA, problem princes together, but PA was never a traitor.

One article said KC will find it a lot easier to reconcile with the Stoat than William, as all KC needs to do is be KC and say "darling boy". I suspect this position has been engineered by KC, as the Stoat attacks on William were worse and KC is trying to minimise any fallout by keeping his options open. He's the one with the power and the money, and the attacks on Cam were token as the Stoat could have written a lot worse.

This has created a divide between KC and William and Catherine, and probably the rest of the family. KC doesn't want them there but he has a lot to lose and William doesn't. It seems that C has put himself first and foremost, ahead of his duty. Sure as eggs the Stoats will sense his weakness like the general public now can after the Queen.

KC has taken the position of an indulgent father, one who is foolishly embracing a pair of rattlesnakes. In polishing his image as a loving parent, has he stopped to consider what would happen if the Stoats attended and someone tried to avenge the 25 Afghani "chess pieces" killed by the Stoat - whether it was true or not? Has he looked beyond the end of his nose? Who would he blame this time?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
It's reported in several newspapers that they've been invited, just like the Welby involvement reports. It's very late in the day to keep on will-they won't-they and I'd guess it's true as they have to reply by beginning of April and preparations are well under way.

I hope the Stoat is nowhere near Andrew - the Stoat said he doesn't want to be lumped with PA, the problem princes together, but PA was never a traitor.

One article said KC will find it a lot easier to reconcile with the Stoat than William, as all KC needs to do is be KC and say "darling boy". I suspect this position has been engineered by KC, as the Stoat attacks on William were worse and KC is trying to minimise any fallout by keeping his options open. He's the one with the power and the money, and the attacks on Cam were token as the Stoat could have written a lot worse. This has created a divide between KC and William and Catherine, and probably the rest of the family. KC doesn't want them there but he has a lot to lose and William doesn't.

KC has taken the position of an indulgent father, one who is foolishly embracing a pair of rattlesnakes. In polishing his image as a loving parent, has he stopped to consider what would happen if the Stoats attended and someone tried to avenge the 25 Afghani "chess pieces" killed by the Stoat - whether it was true or not? Has he looked beyond the end of his nose? Who would he blame this time?
Exactly this!! He needs to take off his father hat and put his country first ….. they shouldn’t be there, they don’t deserve to be there and King Charles is putting his entire , and loyal family at risk if he insists on having them there!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Palate cleanse. I still can't quite believe it's 5 months since she died

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
1f451.png
The new Coronation emblem has been unveiled!

The emblem will feature throughout the historic events in May, including street parties, community gatherings and on official merchandise.

The design features the rose of England, the thistle of Scotland, the daffodil of Wales and the shamrock of Northern Ireland, paying tribute to The King’s love of the natural world.

Together, the flowers create the shape of St Edward’s Crown, with which HM will be crowned in May.

Created by British designer Sir Jony Ive and his LoveFrom collective, Sir Jony has said of the emblem that it, “speaks to the happy optimism of spring and celebrates the beginning of this new Carolean era for the United Kingdom.”

1f517.png
Head to our website to find out more and download the emblem: https://www.royal.uk/coronation-emblem

---

didn't one of your kings die by hot poker in the arse?
Edward II according to MrDanDan (allegedly he says)

I asked.... I'm now getting a historical lecture. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wasn't there something said about them sitting separately for the service if they came? That the Dukes of the Realm would all sit together and the wives together ......... I hope that is how it is being planned as it would be fun watching them squirm when they haven't each other's hand to hold on to. It could also be the reason they turn down the invitation if true.
Poncho = dark blue and white with requisite fringe.

It seems reasonable to separate the Dukes from their wives as they will be fulfilling a ceremonial role and hopefully that will happen.
They can shove Hazza up the back with the Dukes of Hazzard and behind Duke Ellington.
Minge can sit with Goldie Hawn as the Duchess in the film 'The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox' who was really a ho.
Sorted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.