Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O
Nope, still don’t think that‘s proof they’re coming, ‘a source said’ doesn’t convince me.
Of course they are invited...but there is is list of restrictions and rules that they must obey.
They won't like them

• Sick
Reactions: 33
If he is wearing ermine & regalia (as per William 1V) similar to KC3 then he has a few options ... the cloak itself could need a bit of an adjustment, those tassels look like very handy nobblers too ..

Attachments

Reactions: 21
O

Of course they are invited...but there is is list of restrictions and rules that they must obey.
They won't like them
Didn't say they weren't invited, just that they aren't going to attend. Entirely agree that they won't come because of restrictions and they'll be expected to behave and not overshadow the King's big day.
---

I still say the best thing is for them to be invited by Charlie but the government to say it's to much of a security risk because of what Hasbeen said in his fairy tales.

Reactions: 41
Maybe this explains why so many won’t talk about them. If the Montecito Proper residents (all except the Royal Monogrammed rental home) subscribe to the Don’t ask, don’t tell belief, because if they start sharing the truth about the Ginger Twunts then they themselves could be shunned for blabbing.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but what?! Pahahahahahhaahahhahahahah!!!!!!! Does he need to hold him up a la the lion king, or have him motionless and dangling off him in a baby carrier?!
cover his head in a blanket and dangle him from the balcony a la Michael Jackson.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's another one, he's funny albeit a bit unkind but some people just ask for it don't they.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still say the best thing is for them to be invited by Charlie but the government to say it's to much of a security risk because of what Hasbeen said in his fairy tales.
This is the way to go, I've been saying it from the start.

Reactions: 37
If he is wearing ermine & regalia (as per William 1V) similar to KC3 then he has a few options ... the cloak itself could need a bit of an adjustment, those tassels look like very handy nobblers too ..
I hope he has a sword handy too 😉
---

I agree but I don't think that Sunak has the balls to do that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Some years ago when ponchos made a step back into 'trendy', I tried one on in TK Maxx. Luckily, the gen z was with me and I was swiftly informed that I looked like Clint Eastwood and should leave ponchos alone...
My mum made me a poncho when I was young (probably 12 or 13 maybe, early 70s anyway), it was red faux fur fabric with white fringing and she knitted a white polo neck to fit in the V to keep me warm. Only problem was it was too tight to go easily over my head (I don't have an unnaturally big head, honest lol) however, it was forced over so I could wear it. I honestly thought I was going to lose my ears taking it on and off 😂

Ah happy memory lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My mum made me a poncho when I was young (probably 12 or 13 maybe, early 70s anyway), it was red faux fur fabric with white fringing and she knitted a white polo neck to fit in the V to keep me warm. Only problem was it was too tight to go easily over my head (I don't have an unnaturally big head, honest lol) however, it was forced over so I could wear it. I honestly thought I was going to lose my ears taking it on and off 😂

Ah happy memory lol
My nan knitted a poncho each for my sister and myself must have been about 1976, baby blue with baby pink fringing, we thought they were great at the time but alas, no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My nan knitted a poncho each for my sister and myself must have been about 1976, baby blue with baby pink fringing, we thought they were great at the time but alas, no.
Off topic but
when I think of ponchos, I think of cowboys and then I think of this.......

Far Side Maraca players.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.