Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:mad::mad::mad:
As a positive, this does at least stop the will they / won't they crap.
But it obviously leads into will they accept or not.

My opinion is they should NOT be invited. Not that my opinion means much.

Plans in plan to ensure they do not overshadow the coronation are apparently in place. Good luck with that, it won't work.
He is a traitorous, petulant, spoilt smug twit & she is a gurning, jealous, spiteful twit.
They have shat all over the UK and I will not watch the bloody circus.
I feel very sorry for William & Catherine.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Great news for the candlestick makers 😅
If only I were in the UK! Maybe that's why everyone keeps telling me I'll do well if I move abroad 🤔 Maybe I'm meant to become the Royal Chandler, coming up with bigger and more twisty fun designs to cover the Ho in every pose and every situation.... A girl can dream! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Clear an obvious answer to this. Never. Why?
Well, he can make millions from telling the world anything he wants, reveal private conversations, personal information, security breaches yet still score an invite to the most important event in the Royal Family.
The Royals are going to lose massive support with this traitorous imbecile present. They are fools.
If they think the UK will act like them and not instigate consequence, they are wrong.

Screenshot_20230211-084528~2.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I've got Flight of the Conchords' Business Time vibes about 25's cherry popping:

Oh, you don’t know what you’re doing to me.
I remove my jeans but trip over them ‘cause I still got my shoes on. But I turn it into a sexy dance.
Next thing you know I’m down to just my socks and you know when I’m down to just my socks what time it is…it’s time for business. It’s business time.

It’s business.
It’s business time.
You know when I’m down to just my socks it’s time for business that’s why they call it business socks.

It’s business.
It’s business time.
Oh.
Ooh, makin’ love.
Makin’ love for five
Makin’ love for five minutes.
When it’s with me you only need five minutes, ‘cause I’m so intense. Five minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven. You say something like, “Is that it?” I know what you’re trying to say. You’re trying to say, “Aww yeah, that’s it.” Then you tell me you want some more. Well I’m not surprised. But I’m quite sleepy.

It’s business.
It’s business time.
Business hours are over. Right, right.

It’s business.
It’s business time.

(The only change I made to the lyrics is that I made two minutes into five minutes)

😄
Should have left it at two minutes ……… that was probably nearer the time …. everybody knows what he is like for exaggerating!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even if they have been invited, invites can get lost in the mail, or they might decline. On a positive note it will be interesting to see the, if any, interactions with other family members. It will be fun to watch them getting ignored and to watch Harold hurumphing into cars after no-one speaks to them AND we can enjoy watching Markle feel uncomfortable and nervous. Lets hope William has some clothing accessories he can fiddle with at appropriate moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Great news for the candlestick makers 😅
It would be hilarious if people waiting outside WA for the coronation had a sign with the picture of her behind the candle so she can see it just as she’s walking past.. someone go and do it for me you’d be a legend 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It just goes to show how people (sources, journalists etc) have taken leave of their senses. The assumption should be that meghanmarkle and her husband won't be invited due to their behaviour.
If it is officially announced that they are invited there should be shock and disbelief.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.