Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See our trees, my Plastic Sprog
We're King and Queen, but we were robbed
We gave our all, but Will's a witch
Then GanGan kicked us to the ditch
My life with the Ho is a private hell
I tell the world that all is well
I'm mad and bad and take the piss
I will not admit how it came to this
It's far too late to turn back time
Get back the life that once was mine
It's not my fault its not my fault
Toad juice, tequila, I'm confused
All my life I've been abused

images (7).jpeg

Photo of Two Dead Trees, Getty Images

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Does that make a child hang limp when carried?
Dyspraxia is a neurodevelopmental disorder of movement and coordination in which messages sent from the brain to the muscles are interrupted. It could explain wobbly gait and a lack of muscle tone.

My speculation was about what seems to be a lack of connection emotionally…which could be explained by Autism which affects the way people think, feel and interact with others.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
They have both gone out of their way to make sure no one else has ever been photographed holding their kids, except maybe Archbishop Tutu. Archie’s birth photos with HMTQ and PP gazing at the shawl while Harry was holding him. Archie’s christening photo had Charles gazing down at Archie but Harry holding him. I wonder if that’s so they can turn around one day and say the RF’s racism unconscious bias meant they never wanted to hold their kids.

I’ve always thought there has been a concerted effort to make sure no one is photographed holding their kids except them, it must be quite hurtful to the family.
it must be quite hurtful to the family.
I don't think the RF were hurt that they weren't holding the children in any of the photographs. The RF members weren't there and were photoshopped in afterwards with their agreement. Not sure how the b/W one of Chuck was done, but it's a Clarence House photo and C cut the Ho off the end.

Reactions: 26
Samantha wants all the emails from Knauf, scoobie etc so maybe the bullying report may come out this way. Was in Duchess of Narsussex video I posted upthread
---

And Diana (even though she wasn't staff)
I think this is all bombast PR. Sam is overreaching if she thinks she will get BP to play into her lawsuit.

Reactions: 21
I think this is all bombast PR. Sam is overreaching if she thinks she will get BP to play into her lawsuit.
May be Samantha is using a "shotgun" method. She might not get all of her requests but she might get/hit some.

If correspondence was made public in the ANL cases and appeal can it be used in this case.

We will see what Samantha and her lawyers can do. Hope it doesn't bring any more trouble to the RF. They can't afford anymore scandals or problems now. Can't believe how things have changed since October last year for their popularity.

I don't know how the referendum is going to go in 2025. It's not looking good at the moment.
There is an Aboriginal woman campaigning for native sovereignty. Wanting everyone else chucked out. What happens when all the continents rejoin (moving 5cm each year). I don't think I will be still alive then.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Either Amazon staff are secret Tattlers or Amazon just got a sense of humor! View attachment 1951041
All the booksellers on the planet have decided to troll Harry! If he is aware of the displays, is he smart enought to understand? LOLOL! Doubtful!
---

May be Samantha is using a "shotgun" method. She might not get all of her requests but she might get/hit some.

If correspondence was made public in the ANL cases and appeal can it be used in this case.

We will see what Samantha and her lawyers can do. Hope it doesn't bring any more trouble to the RF. They can't afford anymore scandals or problems now. Can't believe how things have changed since October last year for their popularity.

I don't know how the referendum is going to go in 2025. It's not looking good at the moment.
There is an Aboriginal woman campaigning for native sovereignty. Wanting everyone else chucked out. What happens when all the continents rejoin (moving 5cm each year). I don't think I will be still alive then.
Oh right! Attorneys do this all the time. I call it a fishing expedition. It is also known as throwing chewing gum at the wall to see what will stick.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"The sight of Charles, in crown, holding up Harry and Meghan’s son, Archie, on coronation day would go a long way to reverse recent damage. It could also signal royal pride in their family’s diversity."
as some one aptly commented on twitter :

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
:mad::mad::mad:
read-it (;)) first thing this morning and had the same first reaction, but they were in consensus is just Mrs. Who?'s puff peice word salad. how convenient this article comes out one day after a clip of C3 calling his son "Who?" goes viral.

Reactions: 36
The Washington Post article is written by one of the Harkles mouthpiece. As Emilie HRH says, and well, lets talk about the relationship of the grandfathers with the children and understand why Lilibet and Archie never met Thomas even with him living 2 hours away. If they can't forgive Thomas for a couple of articles in the press, how can they forgive Charles after all the things they claimed in the reality show and book?
---

read-it (;)) first thing this morning and had the same first reaction, but they were in consensus is just Mrs. Who?'s puff peice word salad. how convenient this article comes out one day after a clip of C3 calling his son "Who?" goes viral.
´The amount of "news" from their mouthpieces and now the ridiculous Washington Post claiming that Archie should ride on the carriage with KC3, just show how TRF is keeping the duo at arms length from the Coronation.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.