Harry & Meghan #311 Snide & Avarice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From OK! Magazine
"In the book, Harry described how losing his virginity at 17 was a "humiliating episode with an older woman who liked macho horses and who treated me like a young stallion."
The Duke revealed how the encounter took place in a field behind a busy pub.
“No doubt someone had seen us,” he wrote.

The Stoat as usual is a victim, even though he apparently made the first move. He was taken advantage of - (but carefully noted that he's "a young stallion" doncherknow in case anyone has ideas otherwise) in an "episode". The older woman's fault.
He was "humiliated", presumably by doggers and voyeurs all watching him from the busy pub as he strained and laboured on the lawn outside. Not his fault.
When was he ever not a victim? The seedy "older woman" used him for her own needs regardless of his tender youth and virginity. Not his fault.
What a turd. No wonder Megyn Kelly says 'We like him less the more we know him".
View attachment 1950446
He was a nasty child. You can see the nasty youth who is now a nasty middle-aged man.
He looks so similar to a young Smegs here! Same tiny eyes, broad ill-formed nose and gappy tombstone teeth! We need a side by side!

No wonder they ended up together.

🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apologies if already posted
Baroness Bruck...
"The sight of Charles, in crown, holding up Harry and Meghan’s son, Archie, on coronation day would go a long way to reverse recent damage. It could also signal royal pride in their family’s diversity."

Is this a joke?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Baroness Bruck...
"The sight of Charles, in crown, holding up Harry and Meghan’s son, Archie, on coronation day would go a long way to reverse recent damage. It could also signal royal pride in their family’s diversity."

Is this a joke?
Didn't make me laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Baroness Bruck...

Is this a joke?
And then the British sing their new national anthem , Hakuna Matata ….great idea , Washington post, you on drugs ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Didn't make me laugh.
They have both gone out of their way to make sure no one else has ever been photographed holding their kids, except maybe Archbishop Tutu. Archie’s birth photos with HMTQ and PP gazing at the shawl while Harry was holding him. Archie’s christening photo had Charles gazing down at Archie but Harry holding him. I wonder if that’s so they can turn around one day and say the RF’s racism unconscious bias meant they never wanted to hold their kids.

I’ve always thought there has been a concerted effort to make sure no one is photographed holding their kids except them, it must be quite hurtful to the family.

Reactions: 31
Harold says he has zero regrets about anything he has done.
Well, here’s our take on it Harold, we have zero regrets on deciding a long time ago that you are a snivelling, whining, ungrateful little bleep who never, ever deserved the privileges of the family you were born into.
Just duck off into the wide blue yonder, take your snivelling wife with you and we will have zero regrets on never seeing you or hearing from you again.
That makes us equal, yes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
They have both gone out of their way to make sure no one else has ever been photographed holding their kids, except maybe Archbishop Tutu. Archie’s birth photos with HMTQ and PP gazing at the shawl while Harry was holding him. Archie’s christening photo had Charles gazing down at Archie but Harry holding him. I wonder if that’s so they can turn around one day and say the RF’s racism unconscious bias meant they never wanted to hold their kids.

I’ve always thought there has been a concerted effort to make sure no one is photographed holding their kids except them, it must be quite hurtful to the family.

I thought they were keeping the kids hidden because of the netflix contract.
Saving them to reveal them for the big payday.

I didnt watch it.
But looking at the bits posted here, they werent shown much and when they were seen, the kids don't engage with them or interact with each other.

So it has to be because of Harry's obsession with press intrusion.
He hated the press photographing him growing up and he's determined to hide his kids from them now.

Reactions: 29
On the plus side, who would have thought a year ago that Hazza would have been in the news for rubbing Elizabeth Arden 8 hr cream on his frostbitten penis whist thinking of his mother or being exposed for pretending that he lost his virginity to a Liz Hurley type. :ROFLMAO:
We’ve ALL come a loooong way since then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.