Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he was asked about the virginity thing last night and said it is only 4 lines BUT whatever possessed him to even mention it? So undignified even before the way he actually described it. Does he think that will win him the Pulitzer? Although I doubt Harold has even heard of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
HarryMarkle WordPress. Always a good read.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Except that's ALL he talks about...It's his whole identity. He has nothing else to offer.

I also think that if had Diana had not died, Harry would have still turned out the same: Entitled, limited intellectually and throwing temper tantrums right and left. Possibly not even on speaking terms with Diana for whatever reason. Who knows?
Agree and I also believe if Diana was still alive, the actress wouldn't have got within a whisker of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think this ‘Commonwealth offer’ has about as much veracity as the 5 in/out options or their invites to the Oscars. What would possess KC3 to give such a key role to a pair of proven (and by their own admission) lying grifters! 🤣
There cannot be any offer , it’s utterly ridiculous to imagine Charles giving them the tit off his shoe ,never mind a prestigious job like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@horseybox would love to know if you have horses and if you are a horse lover what did you feel about his cruelty to his polo ponies, just asking😍😍😍

No horses but I loved them as a kid. Hate horse racing, polo, eventing and anything that puts the horse at risk. Such beautiful animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The comments...

Blackmail of RF has started again .
Some people reframe this as ''negotiations .''
He stll has Frogmore.
And Charles made sure that Commonwealth is free game, when ''changing'' (he changed nothing) the Regency Act for CoS.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So this is Scabies saying he thinks it might happen. In other words he hasn’t got a bleeping clue
This is setting up...
Either going into a safe house...
or them returning to Frogmore...

because of the threats from the Taliban.

Oh and whilst in "hiding" the kids with be merched "because they are the ones who are really suffering."

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I think this ‘Commonwealth offer’ has about as much veracity as the 5 in/out options or their invites to the Oscars. What would possess KC3 to give such a key role to a pair of proven (and by their own admission) lying grifters! 🤣
How could they ever have M represent the UK and the RF anywhere…when she is uncontrollable and has her own agendas, her own ‘truth’, and her god-awful newly-found VOICE?

One can only imagine her, in a diplomatic position, proselytizing on your country’s behalf…how Math is racist, swimming is racist, and the UK owes reparations. Plus choosing who she would entertain on behalf of the UK…depending on her personal politics or previous slights?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
40 pages of the book were rejected by the publishers lawyers ... did you catch that? What the duck was in those pages I wonder? twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.