Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, the 6 other men comment is not looking good for those conspiracy rumours.

Granted I didn't read the CONTEXT :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
best yet

But now that all is said and done – please God let that be all – you have one very important duty left to do before you get on with your day and your life as a free spirit, and that’s to shut down Archewell. With immediate effect.

Drop the charade, cut the pretence and, if you have even a shred of conscience left, close down the non-profit charity you and your wife set up in 2020; the one whose “core purpose, is to uplift and unite communities – local and global, online and offline – one act of compassion at a time”.

I’d say Harry’s made a mockery of “compassion”, but that would necessitate understanding the meaning of the word – something he cannot possibly grasp. Not when he’s thrown everyone under the bus, from his father (who was “never quite ready for parenthood”), stepmother, brother and sister-in-law, to the military colleagues the former army captain has imperilled by bragging about his “kills” in Afghanistan.

I’d refer Harry to a piece on the Archewell site – “What is compassion?” – if I thought it would make a dent. “We believe that compassion is at the core of all culture and connection in this world.” So true.

But the sermonising doesn’t stop there. “To us, compassion means more than the dictionary definition. It means listening with open ears to the suffering and celebrations of communities and people beyond ourselves.” Ha! “It means taking the time to understand their perspectives, experiences and needs based on what they say, rather than assuming what they need.”

Worse than laughable, these words have been rendered empty by the charity’s founders – and Archewell to all extents and purposes defunct.

You cannot head a vegan fashion convention dressed from head to toe in the hide of an endangered species, or host an AA meeting while drunk. For that reason, preaching compassion, trading on it, is now impossible for the Sussexes – their supposed “mission” dead in the water.

This won’t be a great loss. After all, last year American tax returns revealed that Archewell raised less than $50,000 in its first year – less than their charities spent on legal fees. Less than the Ty-Nant Cat Sanctuary near Port Talbot in South Wales did that same year. Less than Devon schoolboy Max Woosey raised for his local hospice by sleeping in a tent in his back garden night after night between 2020 and 2021. Less than the Surrey and Hampshire Canal Society and the French Porcelain Society, according to the Charity Commission’s records. On the plus side, maybe ditching the Emperor’s New Clothes of charities alongside every lofty moral purpose it claims to uphold will liberate the Prince still further? Leave him free to be his true self. But what does that self now look like? Harry’s cashed in every resentment, aired every “truth”. All he really wants now, he told Bradby, is a “reconciliation”. He wants his “father back”, his “brother back”, and he “genuinely believes” that achieving that may “have a ripple effect across the entire world”.

“Maybe that’s naive,” he concedes. I don’t think it is. I think it’s delusional, pompous and narcissistic to a chilling degree – and proof that compassion isn’t an emotion he’s currently capable of feeling, let alone selling.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Please don't hate me...đŸ„ș😬

But part of me ( the mom of 4) wants to scoop Harry up, bring him home ( to the Black country) for some bostin Fittle( food) and a luv (cuddle/affection) and tell him things will be alright...

On the other hand I want to give him a fowpnium( a four penny one, or the fee for a bare knuckle fight, years ago) and tell him to stop being a floppy cock🙈

I'm so conflicted 😕

And that's your regional dialect lesson for this evening đŸ™ˆđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
I saw Black Country and could never hate you ❀ you're local. You're clearly amazing (as am I) đŸ€Ł

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
100% although she claimed it was all lies/wasn’t her and that she didn’t get sacked, she left by choice.

She’s nasty, smug and thinks she’s got the say on H&M when she just tears the rest of the RF, Kate specifically apart for views. She’s got a fair collection of fans who believe what she says still sadly.
What a horror show!

Reactions: 12
The drugs have really affected his mental state, as if it wasn't already bad enough. On top of that, the very worst person he could have hooked up with, was a Californian. Dope, mushrooms (magic?) lattes, too much sun and therapy sessions.

Apologies to Californians out there 😉
I’ll accept you apology 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing that struck me in the interview was that Harry said the leaks and plantings has only really been bad for the past six years. Well I wonder why, mate?! đŸ€”
But then also said the ‘dangerous villain’ threw him and other bodies in the street during her rehabilitation - so what 17-20 years ago?! Did she not leak and plant back then, perhaps it was called faxing and pidgeon carrying then đŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
From what I am reading, Harry's British interview and US interview contradict each other.

Hasn't he realised we all have internet access and can see both if we want to?
Nah, we're across the pond from your shores. Yours will take 3 days to get here, and 3 days for ours to get back to you. so if we do them 3 days Prior we should time out right. Right?????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Farage 1hr special on GBN now:
Should Harry be sacked?

Edit: David Starkey has just called him a TRAITOR.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I saw Black Country and could never hate you ïżŒ you're local. You're clearly amazing (as am I) ïżŒ

Awww cocker, thankyou!
Shall I be cryptic?!
I'm from the mining town that James Fleet made famous on the Festive pottery throwdownđŸ€Ł

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this has been shared but piers has put out an opinion piece
.. I’m a bit disappointment tbh it’s pretty tame
Unfortunately hard for him to butt in.
He is a witness and participant , in different times of journalism it was a element of ''honour'' today it's just ...outrage.
He is one of the old insiders.

P.M Diana ..png

And he was silenced by Harkles machinery .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Harold wants a reconciliation ... he hasn't heard from them ...
'Silence allows an abuser to abuse' - that's you Harold!

Reactions: 31
So I’ve just turned over to Piers Morgan and he showed a couple of videos. I did screenshots of one of them but I don’t think it shows the look of discomfort she had when PA first walked out alongside her. It was almost embarrassment awkwardness. It just seems to me proof they knew each other (not just when she met H) maybe it’s just me

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am pretty sure they were filmed last week. Not long before the teasers came out.

Don’t forget - the book went to the printers around the time of HMTQ funeral. Harry wanted to pull publication. But instead wrote the epilogue.

The interviews he’s doing are purely designed for him to explain his side (of his own words! 😂) because he thought they would be published when the Queen was still alive and most people were very meh about C&C, not counting on the public outpouring of love for HMTQ, and unwavering support for the monarchy, the new king and for QC. So he’s using these interviews as yet another way to rewrite his narrative and justify his vitriol towards his family.

IMHO of course.
Sort of says it All

Harry wanted to pull publication. But accidentally wrote the epilogue instead .

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Get a damn DNA test and find out who your biological father is and deal with it! But he won't because if he isn't Charles' son he wouldn't have titles or LOS or personal protection and it would prove his mummy wasn't a saint
No he would have the crap because of that whole born of the body thing Diana was Charles wife when Harry was born so Charles is legally his father no matter what but Might have to revise history to make Charles the saint instead of Diana 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.