Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my brother and don’t want to hurt him but il go on tv and write a book slating him and his wife 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
The only clip I've seen he says 'here in America everyone can remember where they were the night my mother died' duh thick dipshit it was a massive news story but so was JFK assassination, 9/11 etc.. and yes people do remember where/what they were doing when a big news story drops, it's not exclusive to Diana!! It's the way he said it grŕr.
He‘s wrong actually the only times when something major happened that I can recall where I was are the Challenger explosion (at work) the Lockerbie plane crash ( at my dads), the Loma Prietta quake (I lived in San Diego and was on the phone with my mom who lived in the Bay Area when it struck) and of course 9/11 I found out when I woke up that morning (I live on the west coast) so once again Harry is wrong I don’t know anyone who remembers when his mother died or really gave it much thought other than how sad and what an idiot to not be wearing a seatbelt.😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Somebody had mentioned previously (apologies I can’t recall who) that they felt TB had gone off script here. I don’t think so, I think he was set-up. Watch how quickly H responds and how he responds. He and TW rehearsed this which is why, in my opinion, he also threw in about Lady Hussey. TB was completely caught off guard
Incidentally this is my first actual post today but not the first I’ve written. Its just that at least now I’m lucid whilst the others I was so enraged I was ranting on so much I sounded almost as demented as him …🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
From the wonderful Andrew Cotter on Twitter (sports commentator and owner of the lockdown viral YouTube and book stars, the Labradors Olive ( the elder) and Mabel ( the younger)

81980E6B-8410-4FBD-839E-CDF496679F0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Just been reading the transcript of last night's fiasco ...... the silence from the RF is really getting to them....

Bradby ..... Look you haven't so much burnt your bridges, you've taken a flame thrower to them by being this honest in the book ....

Hazno ..... Well they've shown no willingness to reconcile up until this point. And I'm not sure how honesty is burning bridges. You know, silence only allows the abuser to abuse. Right? So I don't know how staying silent is ever gonna make things better.......

Is Hazno saying that by staying silent the RF are abusing him (how?) or, has Hazno basically said in these two lines that the RF staying silent allows 'the abuser' (Hazno and TW) to carry on abusing. Either way it is never going to make things better.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
That really struck me. If he really thought his mother was prepared to faker her own death and leave her children to a horrible unnecessary grief, was does it say about the person he thought she was?

Totally. She basically started all the leaks and briefings game.
The thing that struck me in the interview was that Harry said the leaks and plantings has only really been bad for the past six years. Well I wonder why, mate?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
40 pages of the book were rejected by the publishers lawyers ... did you catch that? What the duck was in those pages I wonder? twit.
It was mentioned on a previous thread that some stuff he had written relating to Catherine, Caroline Flack and (I think) Chelsy Davy was not allowed to be included.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine if a senior royal gave an interview calling Meghan a villain?
Does Harry really not realise how hypocritical he is? I suppose Meghan must be using the family brain cell at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
With Meghan's tailor on hand, why did Charlotte's dress still not fit? When I saw Charlotte first I assumed all the bridesmaids dresses were going to be slight hi-lows but Charlottes is the only one that looks like that. If you're going for a very simple fabric and no embelishments then the fit really matters and clearly, the dress needed more work than was done on it. What an embarassment to Givenchy, wonder why the timeframe was so tight.

Also why does it matter that Meghan cried but not that Charlotte did? Where is Harry's compassion for his niece? If you were Charlotte and you found out that some of the animosity between your parents and Uncle was because of your dress, you'd feel terrible.

Also theres a helluva a lot more hes not telling us based on those texts, things don't get that terse without a lot of tit having gone down

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Not sure if this has been shared but piers has put out an opinion piece….. I’m a bit disappointment tbh it’s pretty tame…..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So this is Scabies saying he thinks it might happen. In other words he hasn’t got a bleeping clue
It says the rest of the new year, not the rest of the year. That could mean "until whenever people quit saying happy new year." I don't Meghan in particular can live without press coverage for more than a couple of weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Was just watching some of the Anderson Cooper interview and they mentioned Harry getting his driver to go through the tunnel in Paris at the same speed Diana’s car was travelling at to “see was it possible to loose control”

Did he not care if the driver or anyone else in the car was killed? Seems very unhinged.
It’s such a bizarrething to do and according to even the Grauniad dangerous even when not drunk:
1673293202246.jpeg

Btw been catching up with the army thread and am completely amused by the ongoing teddy bear talk! Sparry getting a dig in at his dad for being bullied and still having his bear now has got them riled up and telling their happy/sad teddy stories! Another audience misjudgement by the spanner! 😆
1673293393266.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine if a senior royal gave an interview calling Meghan a villain?
Does Harry really not realise how hypocritical he is? I suppose Meghan must be using the family brain cell at the moment.
I think you can see how she tutors him on what to say. What with her being whipsmart and all... 🤣

I couldn't bear to watch the interview(s) but in the clip upthread where he denies that they accused the family of racism - he says 'Meghan didn't use that word' and then something about how he 'lived within the family'. He learned those lines off beforehand. Dope.

Reactions: 31
40 pages of the book were rejected by the publishers lawyers ... did you catch that? What the duck was in those pages I wonder? twit.
Harry's first wank.
A really big tit he did.... that was so long it curled round the pipe but was still coming out.
His morbid fear of the colour yellow,
How Diana helps him play polo.

The problem is that what has been released in the book is so absurd that it's beyond parody.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.