Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
History 101.

Dickie Arbiter after consultations back then as press secretary sent Andrew & Edward to face the mob infront of KP, and figure out if Charles will live to tell the story:
Also:

''As indeed no-one from the Royal Family had yet gone to sign the books, we were skating on thin ice from a PR standpoint.

By day’s end, Prince Edward had been to look at the books twice, once accompanied by me, and again later that afternoon alongside the Duke of York. My guess was that his reluctance had been based on fear.
No-one with access to the media that week could have failed to be aware of the hostility that was brewing, and I’m sure that Prince Edward was anxious about the reaction he might receive.
I could understand this but we simply could not afford any reticence .

In the end, we needn’t have worried. Both the waiting crowd and the press were unfailingly polite toward each of the Princes.
Source; Arbiter.

43819BDC00000578-4817944-image-a-54_1503535900067.jpg

On a bouquet of flowers was a note attached which said:

''I killed her. I hounded her
To the death I followed her
Every movement.
I gave her no peace. For I bought the papers , I read the stories and
I looked at the photographs .
They did this for me.''

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’m repeating myself here, but to quote Napoleon:
“Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.”
That’s where they could move to and live out their lives being well protected (secured) St Helena island where Napoleon was exiled to.😆😆😎😎😎😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes, it's a distraction.

The original story was that Meghan was ghastly to everyone at the fitting, and she made Kate cry in an argument about tights for the bridesmaids.
Meghan then claimed on Oprah that it was Kate who made her cry - presumably in the argument about tights.
Then it was that the argument never happened and this was all made up by the evil British Press.
And there it sat until Harry Meghan reopened the tale in Harry's Meghan's book to make it about bridesmaids dresses.

Where it will now go, is that because of the row over tights (which didn't happen until it is useful that it did) Kate ruined Meghan's big day because the bridesmaids dresses weren't properly finished,
If a dress was made on measurements it should be close to fitting especially a designer dress! C was probably pissed off at the state of the dress and thinking this is meant to be a royal wedding with the eyes of the world on them it needs to be perfect. Plus her little girl crying because it wasn't right. it was a big joke to M. I'd doubt M was all reasonable and civil about it. No doubt she knew she went to far and had to go into narc victim mode for him coming home. C brought a peace offering as she was the bigger person. Was the story not M slammed the door in her face?

On the day the little pet's dress was short and tight and her feet were meant to hurt. Don't forget the look she got from M.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harry & Meghan #297 Royal Lawyers are on your case, time to backtrack & hide before it hits you in the face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think they’ve got him a job as a waiter in Canada. For post divorce.
I wouldn’t trust him with more than two plates.
Anyway , he would be traumatised every time someone ordered KING prawns, or cake with ROYAL icing.
You’d have to have hard drugs on standby if some punter wanted CORONATION chicken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry & Meghan # 297 - HRH Harold Philip Philop, Duke of Sussex

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope this is the case. Barely two weeks into 2023 and he's already made a show of himself. Scobie is another idiot. No curtain has been pulled back and how many more sides have to be shown? People are seeing through their tall tales and H&M can't even keep up with their lies, hence all the backtracking, vocal fry and wide-eyed looks of feigned innocence. There are bigger and more worrying things happening in our world than the machinations of a deeply troubled man who's being enabled by a toxic partner and yes-men. He's romanticised and deified the memory of his mother to the point that it's become an obsession. He has a wife and a family of his own. He got his wish to step back from the RF and could have disappeared into relative obscurity living a nice life in California with all his money, doing charity work, surfing, hiking, raising chickens and other wholesome things that would have a positive impact on his mental health. Instead he - and TW - choose to act like complete idiots.
I'm quite grumpy this evening Tattlers - I've just found out that one of my closest friends is a sugar 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Yes, it's a distraction.

The original story was that Meghan was ghastly to everyone at the fitting, and she made Kate cry in an argument about tights for the bridesmaids.
Meghan then claimed on Oprah that it was Kate who made her cry - presumably in the argument about tights.
Then it was that the argument never happened and this was all made up by the evil British Press.
And there it sat until Harry Meghan reopened the tale in Harry's Meghan's book to make it about bridesmaids dresses.

Where it will now go, is that because of the row over tights (which didn't happen until it is useful that it did) Kate ruined Meghan's big day because the bridesmaids dresses weren't properly finished,
And it appears it is the ONLY example he has of a 'leaked' story, so when he is asked for an example, he trots out this petty issue between his wife and his SIL. Oh that and the leaking of Megxit, which Dan Wootton, who broke the story, now admits he actually got wind of the story from The Sussex's camp (Scobie maybe ??) Those are the only two examples he can present about leaks and planting of stories.

Reactions: 34
So…correct me if I’m wrong…I still don’t understand why the issue between Meghan and Kate over the bridesmaids dresses is even an issue/proof of the evil royals trying to undermine Meghan? Okay yeah I guess maybe Kate wasn’t overly helpful texting and saying the dress doesn’t fit without offering a solution but…am I missing something?

They are sooooo triggered by any slight. Dress doesn’t fit - falls to floor sobbing. Has to live in free cottage - falls over dog bowl sobbing. Has to tap tap tippity tap tap the ginger nuts during an episode of diamond slipper twauma - writes in diary for book number 54337 while left eye leaking like Tyler Perry’s spa bath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, our future Queen ❤ what an amazing role model and ambassador for the UK. We are so lucky.

Screenshot_20230109_185539.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.