Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THEY HAVE HAD TO ASK WHAT THEY DID WRONG 😭😭😂😂 OH MY GOD!!!! They have no clue
They’re deluded we can make a list of everything they’ve done wrong. They’ve realised they had it very easy while on the royal payroll now the pocket money has been cut off and they’re up the tit creek it’s now time to be all nicey nicey. duck off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I didn't watch but I'm waiting for the fall out which will start in about 30 minutes
on the Daily Mail.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I have literally taken nothing from that interview. He’s a very bad speaker and nothing he said went anywhere. I’ve got a headache from listening to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Itv news showing the Oprah clip and then Harry in the interview tonight hahahahaha he's being called out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
If the queen was still alive, this twit's shenanigans would have finished her.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new thread @peradetlic and @DanDanTheIceCreamMan .

I just polished a copper pot.
I hate copper pots.
I'm a very zen person.
It's possible that the urge to polish copper was triggered by Harry
While polishing the copper pot I had @Nuttynana greatest hits running through my head.
I hate copper.
I'm zen now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm fuming, his Step-mother has worked tirelessly campaigning and raising awareness of DV and violence against women. Catherine works with early child hood and stable upbringing in all types of family situations..including parent survivors of DV..utter prick
And his wife's claim to fame is simulating blow jobs on TV. duck off H arry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I cannot believe he said he hoped any reconciliation with his family would have a ripple effect across the whole world. What. A. twit.
The only bleeping ripple effect currently is that countries face an increased terrorism risk from the Taliban.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Wow the amount of digs about Kate in that interview 😳 very convenient that he said it was Meghan in tears and Kate arrived the next day with flowers! That has been the subject of many press stories about Kate in tears. Also about Kates fingertips being white from gripping the chair so hard…. They have a serious issue with Kate! All comes down to jealousy 💯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
It’s great that he’s happy but i don’t see why he has to drag everyone through the mud in order to be happy. While at the same time wagging his finger and lambasting others for invading his privacy and leaking stories
Gordon Ramsay and Tom Bradby are trending though! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's gravely unwell. His extreme lack of reason and critical thinking is alarming. I hope he gets genuine help, as whatever he's having now clearly isn't working. This level of anger and projection is unhealthy for anyone, let alone for someone raising small children

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I know we all loathe him now but there was a time when I thought he came across as having a good sense of humour, bit of a laugh. He seems to be the most humourless prick now, what happened? Was it just an act or has the narc performed a humour bypass on him?

Reactions: 59
BabyDanvers is mixed race - other half is a born and bred Londoner but his family are Nigerian. I’m home counties and Celtic background with the skin to match. Absolutely everyone in both families theorised about what the babies would look like!
A friend of mine's husband has remarkable blue eyes and she is black with perfect skin, and she says if her kids don't have blue eyes she's going to put them back, we always have a bit of a laugh about what a lottery having kids is. I can't help thinking it would be weird not to have those conversations. Perhaps America is more divided than I expected and that does constitute racism there, but here it's just families and friends chit chatting

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Harry is so difficult to listen to. He's smug, he can't explain himself clearly, he doesn't listen to what he's being asked, he repeats the same talking points over and over. Such a frustrating interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.