Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it when a family member insults your intelligence because you're not buying in to this bullshit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow! Iā€™m glad you lot all watched it so I didnā€™t have to!! I switch anything off the minute someoneā€™s says ā€œnarrativeā€, Iā€™m so sick to the back teeth of that word! Hope it was total a car crash along the lines of the PA interviewā€¦

Reactions: 40
In the Oprah interview, I got the impression, at the time, that TW let slip the 'racist' comment unbeknownst to H.

She said it before he made his appearance and he looked a little taken aback. So now backtracking and gaslighting us.

Reactions: 60
Imagine a world where we never hear Harry and Meghan moaning or pontificating ever again.

Just close your eyes........ breathe deeply....... relax......... and image............ silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good isn't it. That's better than the Calm App - I think I'll monetise it and go on Dragons Den.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I didn't watch but I'm waiting for the fall out which will start in about 30 minutes
on the Daily Mail.
I stand corrected.

DM had a live blog.

fall1.png
fall1.png

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Didnā€™t watch the interview but catching up with highlights online instead.

Iā€™m in disbelief that Harry is so deluded to think his family would want any sort of relationship with him & Meghan after they have said and done what they have. How could anyone ever trust these two again? Iā€™m glad the Royal family are staying silent - let Harry keep on digging that massive hole. Silence is golden. It makes Harry look an even bigger whiney twit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I cannot believe he said he hoped any reconciliation with his family would have a ripple effect across the whole world. What. A. twit.
Weā€™ll be celebrating in the streets just like when Nelson Mandela was freedā€¦ šŸ˜†šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Thanks for the new thread and title, and thanks to everyone who sat through that shite without putting a brick through their telly.

I followed on here and on Twatter, and he's unbelievable.

Oedipus Complex meets Messiah Complex.

Not going to end well, is it?

And there's a poll. Haz won't be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
He's gravely unwell. Lack of reason and critical thinking is alarming. I hope he gets genuine help, as whatever he's having now clears isn't working
I felt that Tom Bradby was trying to help him see sense several times. Did you notice the snark from Harry? He doesn't want to be helped. Brainwashed.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
TLDR; what a bleep!
I am offended and second-hand embarassed and not even British. Poor RF. Keep calm and keep on royaling!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The only bleeping ripple effect currently is that countries face an increased terrorism risk from the Taliban.
Compassion in action. Service is universal.

Oh yea?!!

Well, we don't need that kind or compassion or service thanks. So take it and shove it up your brown starfish!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
In the Oprah interview, I got the impression, at the time, that TW let slip the 'racist' comment unbeknownst to H.

She said it before he made his appearance and he looked a little taken aback. So now backtracking and gaslighting us.
Won't work šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
We know EVERYTHING, on here......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine a world where we never hear Harry and Meghan moaning or pontificating ever again.

Just close your eyes........ breathe deeply....... relax......... and image............ silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good isn't it. That's better than the Calm App - I think I'll monetise it and go on Dragons Den.
"IMAGINE THERE'S NO MEGHAN, AND NO HARRY TOO"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love how he left the U.K. because of the tabloids, who then carried on reporting on him which ā€œangersā€ him and what does he do, countless interviews, documentary and a book knowing itā€™ll put him in headlinesā€¦. Make it make sense. Heā€™s done nothing but try and be in the media with accusations and punches at his own family / the palace than Iā€™ve ever heard of, for years. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen a contestant stream of monarchy news since heā€™s starting spewing tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
From Backstabbers to Backtrackers ā€¦..letā€™s see if he says the same in the US interviews especially clarifying the ā€œ racism ā€œ !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.