Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt that Tom Bradby was trying to help him see sense several times. Did you notice the snark from Harry? He doesn't want to be helped. Brainwashed.
"....Never give a Sucker an even break...."

Some people have to learn the hard way.

Reactions: 24
Is he backtracking about the racist thing because he knows that, really, any conversations would’ve been along the lines of what EVERYONE ponders when a baby is on the way? Ooh, I wonder if it’ll be ginger, will it take after daddy or mummy, maybe it’ll be left-handed, will it be tall. I presume absolutely no-one said anything like, “god I hope he doesn’t turn out with dark skin”.

He knows they misled people with what they said there to Oprah.

Reactions: 61
I have literally taken nothing from that interview. He’s a very bad speaker and nothing he said went anywhere. I’ve got a headache from listening to him.
It was an interview about everything that we have already heard before and the things that were mentioned in the book were the same things that we heard about a few days ago. So with the book extracts being leaked the interview was pretty pointless as we knew what was going to be mentioned.

Reactions: 33
I'm actually glad I watched it as it was a very pleasant surprise to see how he was challenged by Tom Bradbury. Also to see some of the "WTF" expressions on Tom's face. I expected Tom to totally lick his arse, as I figured he wouldn't have been granted the interview otherwise. Harry certainly wasn't pleased at being challenged. He's fucked himself up even more unfortunately.

Reactions: 70
Tom Brady at times looked annoyed and at times concerned. I believe he reflected on the Lady Di interviews. Initially they were percepted as sensational but some years down the line the interviewers were faced with the accusation that they took advantage of her and her fragile mental state. I strongly believe that years from now this will be the perception re. Harry's interviews this week. Unless Harry gets a grip and sorts his life out. But I can't see this happening. He is spiraling out of control and I'm afraid it will end in a catastrophe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 67
A long, long time ago, I remember reading something ( and this was before Diana died) about Diana being informed by someone ( can't remember who) that Harry had special educational needs that needed to be addressed. I can't remember any further details. but that always stuck in my mind. I wonder if he ever got the help he needed. Maybe not.

• Wow
Reactions: 49
"IMAGINE THERE'S NO MEGHAN, AND NO HARRY TOO"
Imagine there's no Meghan [or Harry]
It's easy if you try
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one (just look at the Daily Mail comments section, and tattle)
I hope someday you'll join us (Sugars and thick people)
And the world will be as one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Next thread we need to do a whos balder poll, William or Harry???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A long, long time ago, I remember reading something ( and this was before Diana died) about Diana being informed by someone ( can't remember who) that Harry had special educational needs that needed to be addressed. I can't remember any further details. but that always stuck in my mind. I wonder if he ever got the help he needed. Maybe not.
Being a self centred bitter man isn't SEN.

Reactions: 32
if you think about it Harry actually was never the spare because for him to actually have been the spare Charles would have to have been king and William the heir which just happened when the queen died so as far as the line of succession he has been irrelevant his entire life😎😎🤔🤔🤔😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Wow he is totally ' gone ' when is the AC interveiw
It is tonight and the interview will air during the 60 Minutes episode on Sunday, January 8, 2023, which is televised on CBS at 7:30 p.m. eastern time.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.