Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression Tom B was genuinely completely nonplussed several times in that interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I actually feel a bit sorry for Meghan now. Imagine thinking you were marrying a Prince and ending up with whingeing, bitter Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Sniff sniff sniff 🤔🤔🤔

The guy presenting the evening news is trying not to laugh when he says he never accused them of being racists 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Well done all of you that sat through the shite. You all deserve tomorrow off! Thankyou for sharing I just can't look at him!!!! Queenie would be turning in her grave.
[Rings work] "Sorry I'm feeling sick - can't come in today". "What's wrong with you?" "I made the mistake of watching the Harry interview last night" "Oh God, I totally understand. In fact take the week off!".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
aCUNTability - if i hear that word one more time!!
And they let the narrative go on and on and on about one of the family being racist about Archie?! Their silence has been deafening about such things! The hypocrisy is astounding.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I cannot believe he said he hoped any reconciliation with his family would have a ripple effect across the whole world. What. A. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I can't WAIT for the Daily Mail to bleeping kill them on paper 😃😃😃🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So it sounds like a car crash interview , 5 made an incoherent show of himself and with any luck the cunts won’t dare turn up at the Corrie , how can he even think to show his face?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He's a bit of a twit isn't he?

Wanted privacy for his family yet wrote a book, did a netflix document, sold his soul to Oprah and now this.
How's the privacy working out for you Harry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I couldn't bring myself to watch it, but I'll look forward to the press breaking it down and analysing it tomorrow, especially ad they now seem to be backtracking hugely on the racism claims and offering to do commonwealth stuff.

That tells me that money is drying up and they desperately want back in, but had gone too far into the book and ntflix to cancel things.

Reactions: 44
He called out a senior member of the family saying they had concerns over archies skin colour but he just said it was the press who said it 🤷🏻‍♀️
No, that’s not right. On Oprah he said that he personally was there when this was discussed. Meghan embellished it and made it sound as there had been several conversations.

Reactions: 51
Oh the shade from Tom ending that interview 🤣
T: we've know each other a long time blah blah......thank you for SPARE ing the time 🤣🤣🤣
I got the impression Bradby was frightened of him and didn't believe a word he was saying and thought he was barking.!......... f.... it must have been fragments of the dog bowl mingling with his DNA

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry new and so much to read but it is puzzling me how he knows the royal family are the ones that have leaked stories about them?
It must be because those stories are true as they were the only other people present? I honestly didn’t understand what he was saying at times, he answered the questions like a politician!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.