Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling the press and their 'relationship' with the monarchy. Created a life for himself and family over 'here' (Cali) but if they ask them to help with the Commonwealth they are willing to help! .............. Dream on Hazno!
This is what they covet…King and Queen on the Comminwealth.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
For me, there were flashes of the old Harry we thought we knew and loved still in there somewhere. He's just totally masked with paranoia, anxiety, anger and a deep need for revenge for these imagined slights he thinks he's experienced. I just find it alarming that he still believes there can be a reconciliation. That's the saddest part for me, he truly cannot see the pain and suffering he has inflicted on his own family.

Reactions: 56
Please tell me there is a clip out there of this
I'm currently exporting the video so I can cut out the commercials and compress it. Everyone cross their fingers and hope the damn thing doesn't crash. Torrents for British shows like this sometimes don't show up for days.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He didn’t seem gravely ill to me, not depressed or manic or anxious, more like an incredibly smug, defensive, unintelligent tool who’s been hit by the woke stick one too many times.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
A long, long time ago, I remember reading something ( and this was before Diana died) about Diana being informed by someone ( can't remember who) that Harry had special educational needs that needed to be addressed. I can't remember any further details. but that always stuck in my mind. I wonder if he ever got the help he needed. Maybe not.
He did,its obvious the RF were cushioning him.
Then he met that bleep , who took him away from all that, and enables him.

I'll lay money on it- within a year / 15 months,she will be back in her crony, Oprah, programme with a tear in her eye and-

" he hit me"
" he's violent"
" I have to divorce him"

Etc etc etc

You can see her thoughts a mile off

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This will never end will it - the more he messes each interview up, the more he has to go out and re-iterate his 'real truths' because the nasty British press will have twisted his words again. Then he will try to set the record straight again with his 'real, real truths'...how will the World cope without knowing his lived pain?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
For me, there were flashes of the Harry we thought we knew and loved still in there somewhere. He's just totally masked with paranoia, anxiety, anger and a deep need for revenge for these imagined slights he thinks he's experienced. I just find it alarming that he still believes there can be a reconciliation. That's the saddest part for me, he truly cannot see the pain and suffering he has inflicted on his own family.
I genuinely think someone has got into his head and is rinsing him of money or something. Be it a team or a therapist but someone is playing him like a fiddle telling him to speak out!

Reactions: 42
Okay, it’s time to go over to DM online and read the comments for a few lols before lights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He's gravely unwell. His extreme lack of reason and critical thinking is alarming. I hope he gets genuine help, as whatever he's having now clearly isn't working. This level of anger and projection is unhealthy for anyone, let alone for someone raising small children
As much as he is a bleep I agree He clearly is very unwell and needs the right kind of help maybe a Hosptial that deals with ex servicemen there a few in the UK who have really good reps

• Wow
Reactions: 34
So I’m in a few military forums. They’ve turned on him and it’s so painful. The memes are out in force.
I refuse to watch the interviews. He’s a pedantic spoilt little tit. His wife is a narc. If he’d just vanished and lived his life then fine. But all he’s done is lie, court the media, tell all, tell more, lie some more, accuse others of racism and be a whiny witch

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It was an unwinnable question but still: a white man trying to say what is or isn't racism 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As they say in Glasgow. Pish pish and mair pish. Bradby did better that I thought, he did try to question the Twerp, but was met with very quick anger. So he has gone up slightly in my estimation. It seemed pretty obvious that he thought Harry was deluded. Harry now thinks he is a messiah, going to educate the world in how we should all behave. He actually believes that every story in the press has come direct from the palace. Totally paranoid. Can he not see that the RF have better things to do with their time ? I am left thinking that they will never shut the duck up. But you know what matters ? He is at peace with himself, he is truly happy. Well, that’s what he says. But we know better. Straight jacket anyone ? Right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Is he serious right now ?? Saying he never suggested the royal family has a racist in it . Make it stop
Can’t wait for the official analyses.
Actually, maybe it would be Oprah saying “recollections may vary” 🤮

Reactions: 25
So I’m in a few military forums. They’ve turned on him and it’s so painful. The memes are out in force.
I refuse to watch the interviews. He’s a pedantic spoilt little tit. His wife is a narc. If he’d just vanished and lived his life then fine. But all he’s done is lie, court the media, tell all, tell more, lie some more, accuse others of racism and be a whiny witch
He deserves it.

She's a bleep too. Detestable.

duck them. I've no sympathy whatsoever for either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When her Suits work finished what did she do besides work on her blog?
Steal shoes, bully people, start international diplomatic incidents, marry someone with a necrotic penis...
You know, the normal stuff....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is he backtracking about the racist thing because he knows that, really, any conversations would’ve been along the lines of what EVERYONE ponders when a baby is on the way? Ooh, I wonder if it’ll be ginger, will it take after daddy or mummy, maybe it’ll be left-handed, will it be tall. I presume absolutely no-one said anything like, “god I hope he doesn’t turn out with dark skin”.

He knows they misled people with what they said there to Oprah.
But didn’t she also, in the same interview, go on to imply that was the reason Archie wasn’t given a title? I didn’t watch it so may be wrong …. Unlike those two who never are 😡

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.