Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you, years ago, in Ireland, and beyond, watch the Irish Late Late Show when Sinead O'Connor had just become a priest and Gay Byrne just had the air of exasperation and sadness, and a look of "God help her, she's lost it, what will she come up with next". Gay was very fond of Sinead and knew she was a damaged individual. That, to me, was the vibe I got from Tom Bradbury tonight towards Harry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
F**K off you twit! You just said all white people are racist when talking about mixed race babies. Harry is damaged beyond repair, in no way should any royal welcome him back in any way

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
He's seriously still offering to help with the Commonwealth? I live in a Commonwealth country and I would be seriously pissed if that ever were to happen. He happily insulted the Commonwealth, and we will never forget that.
He only wants the glam Commonwealth visits - no meeting and greeting the great unwashed in his home country.

And of course they'd want paying for that with a wardrobe allowance for madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
He did,its obvious the RF were cushioning him.
Then he met that bleep , who took him away from all that, and enables him.

I'll lay money on it- within a year / 15 months,she will be back in her crony, Oprah, programme with a tear in her eye and-

" he hit me"
" he's violent"
" I have to divorce him"

Etc etc etc

You can see her thoughts a mile off
100% agree with this. I don’t think they’ll last the year.

Reactions: 36
Oh and he and his wife still love Susan Hussey - I'm sure she's really grateful 😉 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Who chose HIM to reshape the British Media …Did we all vote on it ??

IF we change things the Brits will decide who represents us…someone intelligent , experienced and logical .

Bloody hell, his missus appoints herself moderniser of the Monarchy, he’s in charge of the Press !!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Calling the press and their 'relationship' with the monarchy. Created a life for himself and family over 'here' (Cali) but if they ask them to help with the Commonwealth they are willing to help! .............. Dream on Hazno!
Well he could start by not getting Archwell staff to stop feeding bullshit to the Guardian and the Mirror, as they did in Jamaica,

Reactions: 48
Thanks to all of you brave Tattlers for watching and reporting back 😘

Didn’t watch it (Happy Valley was brill tonight).

My opinion: he is desperate to get back onto TRF. He now realises how much his new happy life is going to cost him and he is shitting himself that they cannot sustain this earning level to keep going indefinitely. It is still about the money and free security. He can keep repeating how happy they are but I don’t believe him, I know a few on here have said they feel sorry for him (a little bit) but I honestly don’t care about him one bit. He has had his say now just piss off and don’t come back.
Mrs Angry of the UK 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 66
No, that’s not right. On Oprah he said that he personally was there when this was discussed. Meghan embellished it and made it sound as there had been several conversations.
And Oprah went woa woa woa with shock when they said it

Reactions: 45
Who chose HIM to reshape the British Media …Did we all vote on it ??

IF we change things the Brits will decide who represents us…someone intelligent , experienced and logical .

Bloody hell, his missus appoints herself moderniser of the Monarchy, he’s in charge of the Press !!!
She needs to get back to twatter & opening a tin of hot-dogs.

It's about her level.

Reactions: 22
Clear from the interview that he was coached by Meghan and brainwashed with this script .Tom challenged him at bare minimum and glossed over important topics like staff issues.

Reactions: 34
The Oprah interview was historical fact? Whu
You'll have more luck finding a copy of Fly Fishing by JR Hartley, than you will finding the "historical fact" of the Oprah interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can't wait for the next opinion poll of royal family approval ratings...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was it Meghan in the Oprah interview who said the RF made a racist comment? I think it was and IMO Harry wasn't expecting her to say it.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.