Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to keep but up but I read a bit where he mentioned the shameful sex scandal that they wouldn't loose their security cos A hadn't lost his. Also that M thought A was the Queen's staff when she "first" saw him.
Yet she was allegedly bezzie mates with Eugenie? Although, remember of course she knew so little about the royal family she probably thought the Queen was the dog walker…l

• Haha
Reactions: 33
All this media coverage and the book isn't officially out yet. Are we in for more of this wall to wall coverage for weeks ...
And who would bother buying it now really?

I think I said this previously but did nobody try to advise him that drawing the Taliban upon himself and worse still on others 😡 was far beyond dangerous stupidity!?

I am sure that she was involved in this train wreck book - they honestly seem to believe that they can do and say anything and everything without any consequences.

If he gets sent home she definitely wouldn't be coming back with him lol 😆
Who thought it was a good thing for him to go into detail about drugs when he's living overseas on a visa? Doubt our diplomats will want to go to bat for him.

I'm getting Kelly Rutherford vibes about it all now. She managed to get her German ex-husband barred from the US, didn't she? Thinking it meant she'd get sole custody of their kids.

Didn't quite work out as planned for Kelly, but that doesn't mean the general idea hasn't occurred to Smeg.

JMO

• Wow

So he's admitting Meghan kept gifts of makeup clothes and perfume, saying she distributed them to staff. But with all those staff that quit, she would get to keep them for herself!
Flogged them on Ebay using a pseudonym more like. The greedy, grasping witch.

Reactions: 27
I don't know that I would believe a costume shop run by a Jewish person would even have a nazi costume in it. I actually didnt think it looked like a very good costume, I thought he had just put on an armband.
Yes, I thought this too. If he was Jewish I’m certain there’s no way on earth he’d have a Nazi uniform for hire

Reactions: 23
Quite right . The two of them are so quick to call and play the race card, but it is somehow Ok to make fun of people's disabilities :sick: he was a nasty little boy and nobody checked him or reported him because of his status. He's just morphed into a nasty bitter man/chhild.

Do Invicus, really want this piece of shite as their ambassador, I think they need to dump him ASAP he's done enough damage to charities and caused enough hurt to his own family and the ones whose interests he's meant to be representing.
How will some of the competitors who have had an amputation feel at Invictus knowing Harry has mocked people with disabilities struggling to manage stairs...which presumably some of them will have experienced when getting used to their prosthetic limbs and possibly still do.

It's so short sighted of him and shows his stupidity and lack of IQ that he thinks people will laugh along with joker Harry and not see it for the distasteful and cruel anecdote that it is.

Moehringer had really done a Tiger King on this prat and I'm loving how his real persona is finally being unearthed. Makes me respect William so much more having to deal with this all his life

Reactions: 47
Who thought it was a good thing for him to go into detail about drugs when he's living overseas on a visa? Doubt our diplomats will go to bat for him now.

I'm getting Kelly Rutherford vibes about it all now. She managed to get her German ex-husband barred from the US, didn't she? Thinking it meant she'd get sole custody of their kids.

Didn't quite work out as planned for Kelly, but that doesn't mean the general idea hasn't occurred to Smeg.

JMO
I wonder if the authorities routinely keep tabs on the media and act on information in the public domain, or if they only take action when they receive reports 🤔 Not sure Harry has a long future to look forward to in the States. Might end up having to do a Julian Assange and go to Ecuador or Russia 😆

• Haha
Flogged them on Ebay using a pseudonym more like. The greedy, grasping witch.
You may be sure of it.

While yelling at the staff that were getting them as gifts in Harry's deluded mind.
The staff who probably had to do all the work involved in order to sell them on eBay.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It makes no sense whatsoever does it? The only royal woman that I can think of, who wears little in the way of make up is Princess Ann? And what concern is it to him - who does and doesn’t?
Weird nonsense.
It's Meghan commenting again. She has possibly been told to keep makeup to a minimum. She may not even wear a lot of makeup BUT she would hate being told to keep it to a minimum. Everything has to be twisted to make the RF look unreasonable, again to justify why they had to leave.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Harry couldn’t get through legal vetting 49 pages on Catherine, Chelsy Davy and Caroline Flack. God know what poison he had to say about Catherine. I hope she shoved him into a dog bowl as well.

F8F93D8E-40AE-4499-A3C8-D69676998360.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So he didnt take drugs test when he was in the army does that mean he was on drugs while in the army?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
What ???? He has credited Chris Martin and James Corden in his book :unsure::unsure:. Two seriously complexed characters with overinflated egos and in the case of James Corden, a well known bully. You really are the company you keep, springs to mind (in the case of all of them !)
Ah now it makes sense - Chris Martin is their guitar tutor 🤣🤣

”When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need” 🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think once the interviews are out it'll die off, by this time next week it'll be old news 😊
Hopefully we'll get a lovely new portrait of Catherine for her birthday which will grace all the front pages and, if we're lucky, one for Sophie shortly thereafter, and then we'll start discussing coronation bits - what music? Street parties? - something of note will happen to another royal family and we'll barely remember this, much like a mosquito bite...😇

Still making my way through the god awful documentary. Upto the part where she is annoyed she has to give birth at the hospital the royal kids are born at. This woman is truly something else. You knew what you were getting into when you married into royalty. The audacity to question why she has to take a photo at the steps? duck off, ungrateful woman! She is also not special for giving birth. Women give birth in fields!
43 is the first woman in history to give birth. All other babies since time immemorial have been found in the cabbage patch and on special occasions, brought by a stork. Look at you trying to diminish the Kween of our Hearts, the Living Saint 😜

It's Meghan commenting again. She has possibly been told to keep makeup to a minimum. She may not even wear a lot of makeup BUT she would hate being told to keep it to a minimum. Everything has to be twisted to make the RF look unreasonable, again to justify why they had to leave.
This emphasis on make-up by Harold reminds me of BFA and HLMTQ not being overly fond of black nail polish...
1673173975457.png

• Sick
Morning all, glad to see his own admission of bullying a disabled lady is now being acknowledged and condemned in the Twittersphere. Surely, there's no coming back from this?

As a female teacher, this is especially relevant to me, as was the article in the Guardian yesterday about these little boys following Andrew Tate and emulating his misogyny. This tit never stops!! I'm so sick of having to deal with this kind of crappy behaviour from little boys who are still primary age.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
There are arseholes of all nationalities, sadly! Have to say there were a lot of Russians when I was on holiday in Cyprus and they were particularly rude.
yes your right there are lovely people and a minority of arseholes in all nationalities and I concur with your experience in Cyprus

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.