Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you. I have said in a couple of other posts, I think he gave her snippets of his life and she embellished and then convinced him he was a victim in each instance. Then in her interactions with the family she convinced him she has been a victim of their nastiness.
I think he will wake up one day, I also think his family especially his father would take him back if he leaves her and admits he made mistakes etc etc.
If they do take him back it should only be as a family member. He must never be involved with any charity work, public engagements and must never speak to the press ever again. He must go off the radar, get a private job, and live quietly. But I can’t see that happening. Maybe he will have a stint in rehab. I don’t think the public should have to see his face at any RF event. He should only be privately invited to dinner with his papa, away from the media. I can’t see meghan standing by him for long. She’ll cite irreconcilable differences, fear of safety and take him to the cleaners. He’ll have nothing left but his shame.

Reactions: 45
What an idiot! 🤦‍♂️

Not only has Harry put a target on his back due to his admission of killing 25 Taliban members, he now has potentially put his visa at risk over his drug admissions.

An utterly clueless numpty. Speak first, think about the consequences later.

The problem is we don't want him back in the UK!
If he gets sent home she definitely wouldn't be coming back with him lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pinched from the army site. No idea if the source is credible. Quite possibly not. Wills with head in hands sounds v iffy.

I’m inclined to believe Lady C that he went alone. He obviously got laughed at at the party all night (along with raised eyebrows because they knew what a monumental mistake it was) and I think he’s cobbled his story together based on that.
View attachment 1863511
What’s absolutely certain is that Kate wasn’t there or involved at all. She’s lovely so there is no dirt on her and Smeg’s been forced to fictionally crowbar her in on every tiny little thing she can.
I don't know that I would believe a costume shop run by a Jewish person would even have a nazi costume in it. I actually didnt think it looked like a very good costume, I thought he had just put on an armband.

Reactions: 37
All this media coverage and the book isn't officially out yet. Are we in for more of this wall to wall coverage for weeks ...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I bleeping knew he had a tantrum about walking behind the coffin! It was supposed to be just William.

To be fair (rare with H) but he didn't have a tantrum, he showed support for William.

What was written was
'However when a suggestion was made at the meeting that William, as the eldest, should walk behind the coffin alone Prince Harry says he objected, saying “It didn't seem right that Willy would have such a hard time without me.”
He says that if the roles had been reversed William would not have wanted him to be the one to walk alone'.

Reactions: 21
Like most narcs, she spotted his weak ass a mile off and knew she could exploit his weakness from the beginning. They’ve become worse because if he’d never have met her, he’d still be dealing with things in the bosom of his family (most likely in a very private and heavily protected way) but because she is sooooo narcissistic and he is so weak and malleable, he has essentially assumed the worst parts of her personality.

She has been behind this from day one, encouraging him to tell ‘his truth’ because, as a narc, she feels entitled to say what she wants and treat people however she likes without any challenge or criticism. They are always right, they are never wrong and other people are just collateral damage when it comes to what they want and how they feel.

It’s just sad that Harry seems to have lost the ability to think for himself but my guess is that he is so infatuated and enamoured with her (and probably scared of her in more ways than one) it’s just easier to be like her and do what she wants because she is dominant bully and it’s always easier to cow tow to people like that, at least in the beginning.

I don’t actually think he realises yet how much he has been manipulated but I honestly think that day will come because again, like most narcs, when she has got what she wants from him and discards him like a piece of rubbish that might be when Harry reflects on it and realises what he’s done.

Or they both might stay together forever and continue to think they never did anything wrong 😂
I'm not sure he has lost the ability to think for himself...judging from the book, it seems he never had the ability to start with

• Haha
Reactions: 34
from CDAN - comment on the Blind re purchase of a private jet...
I actually don’t agree with this that they do not go anywhere - JMO but I think they travel quite widely and regularly but we just don’t get to see the photos or see it reported anywhere. There are photos of them at ‘events’ where they seem to be tanned, that awful red tent dress looked like tan lines under her arms etc. and not fake bronzer, some of the photos we saw in the doc series are obviously not in and around their home, wherever that is in Cali.

Published photos always seem to be of them dressed for an Arctic winter with jackets and wooly hats - do they even live on the west coast? as it seems they are more dressed for the East most of the time. I have always believed that they travel much more than we know, private islands and jets ? we would never know, well not unless they want us to of course. As I say JMO.

Reactions: 27
If our late Queen was still alive we all know for a fact all of Harold’s commotion will have broken her heart and will have killed her.
05D75F36-1CEE-493F-BD39-C632BCCD7D72.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
If they do take him back it should only be as a family member. He must never be involved with any charity work, public engagements and must never speak to the press ever again. He must go off the radar, get a private job, and live quietly. But I can’t see that happening. Maybe he will have a stint in rehab. I don’t think the public should have to see his face at any RF event. He should only be privately invited to dinner with his papa, away from the media. I can’t see meghan standing by him for long. She’ll cite irreconcilable differences, fear of safety and take him to the cleaners. He’ll have nothing left but his shame.
Exactly, there will be lots of therapy involved. Of course the problem is the children, she did well spitting those kids out as soon as she got the ring on the finger.

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Like most narcs, she spotted his weak ass a mile off and knew she could exploit his weakness from the beginning. They’ve become worse because if he’d never have met her, he’d still be dealing with things in the bosom of his family (most likely in a very private and heavily protected way) but because she is sooooo narcissistic and he is so weak and malleable, he has essentially assumed the worst parts of her personality.

She has been behind this from day one, encouraging him to tell ‘his truth’ because, as a narc, she feels entitled to say what she wants and treat people however she likes without any challenge or criticism. They are always right, they are never wrong and other people are just collateral damage when it comes to what they want and how they feel.

It’s just sad that Harry seems to have lost the ability to think for himself but my guess is that he is so infatuated and enamoured with her (and probably scared of her in more ways than one) it’s just easier to be like her and do what she wants because she is dominant bully and it’s always easier to cow tow to people like that, at least in the beginning.

I don’t actually think he realises yet how much he has been manipulated but I honestly think that day will come because again, like most narcs, when she has got what she wants from him and discards him like a piece of rubbish that might be when Harry reflects on it and realises what he’s done.

Or they both might stay together forever and continue to think they never did anything wrong 😂
I think she will leave him (publicly, because
I know some people think they’re already apart) if the book receives the same sort of awful coverage in the US that it has here.

Reactions: 27
I’m think he needs bringing in by security services and dealt with.
Absolutely. There needs to be some serious consequences for him from someone/something other than the RF.

Although I suspect that whatever comeback there was would be viewed through this lens of persecution and paranoia. If GCHQ wanted a quiet word with him, he’d probably still blame the RF

Reactions: 19
Wtf is with this obsession with bodily function? She pissed in the woods, he pissed in his pants. Would any normal person think that world like to know about person's toilet training?!?

If I had dirty mind (😇), I would think they have some strange fetishes.
It doesn't sound like either of them had any toilet training.

Just stopped off and had a banana split. One scoop of Pistachio and one choc mint fudge. Yummy 😋🍨

Reactions: 14
Exactly, there will be lots of therapy involved. Of course the problem is the children, she did well spitting those kids out as soon as she got the ring on the finger.
He’s fucked everything up. Any self respecting woman is unlikely to form a relationship with him in the future, he’s made himself look so vengeful, unhinged and a laughing stock. He will have a lonely life and it’s all his doing (with the help of meghan). There’s no way she will stay around for him much longer, she’s a laughing stock too now. She’ll skulk away somewhere, but where? Hollywood won’t trust her. The UK don’t trust her and she clearly hates the UK. Where will the kids live? It’s such a mess.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.