Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a female teacher, this is especially relevant to me, as was the article in the Guardian yesterday about these little boys following Andrew Tate and emulating his misogyny. This tit never stops!! I'm so sick of having to deal with this kind of crappy behaviour from little boys who are still primary age.
Have you seen the news coming out of the US about a 6 year old purposefully shooting his teacher? I don't know the history behind the case, but thought if might be of interest to you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
As a female teacher, this is especially relevant to me, as was the article in the Guardian yesterday about these little boys following Andrew Tate and emulating his misogyny. This tit never stops!! I'm so sick of having to deal with this kind of crappy behaviour from little boys who are still primary age.
As someone on twitter says "And Meghan asked if he was kind"?

I think we all know the answer to that now :sick: :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So he didnt take drugs test when he was in the army does that mean he was on drugs while in the army?
Possibly, but what it mainly demonstrates is that he was treated differently because of who he was, despite his insistence that his time in the military he was shoulder to shoulder with his comrades. Drug tests in the military aren't announced beforehand, personnel are told and then following that no one can leave camp until they have been tested. No one. Except haz of course.

To add- at the time it would have been dishonourable discharge if a test came back positive.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Let’s just imagine for a minute that the government or KC will have to pay security again for a bit because of the threat of safety upon family members. Will he now be able to dictate that the Harkles and the kids need to be in the UK (to control the spiralling costs of security) and that they have to live together (not have meghan somewhere in US and Harry somewhere different), again, to control the costs? I am really concerned that someone will have a go at KC at the Coronation now. I’d be tempted to say the Harkles have caused such a diplomatic and security incident that they have to be locked up in a safehouse. I mean, Harry is dumb, i don’t think he thought about the safety ramifications. How can he cope with the knowledge that he caused a new target on the backs of civilians and his family?

Edit - fixed typos
I think the security will be fine for the senior members of the RF. Its the less well known ones who Id imagine would be targetted.

Think of when Mountbatten's boat was blown up. He was an older member of the RF, but not that well known outside of court. Its ones like Eugenie and Beatrice, id imagine who need to be careful...and Hazno and his wife....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yet she was allegedly bezzie mates with Eugenie? Although, remember of course she knew so little about the royal family she probably thought the Queen was the dog walker…l
Exactly. As I said before, it was just a deflection...there is absolutely NO way she didn't know who PA was or what he looked like. She researched Diana in minute detail. Years before she put her claws into H she blogged about K & W's wedding, she visited London as a teen, got a pic in front of BP. She would have met Eugenie at SH. Absolutely no way PA wouldn't have popped up in a conversation/media footage etc. Why pretend she didn't know who he was (for H's benefit, and then placing it in the book for the same reason)? Because she had met him, but the explanation of 'how' would be uncovering the whole shady past of the Ho.

Reactions: 35
We met up with friends today and they are all appalled. Especially at the compromises with the military. One of them did feel for the media intrusion on them before.

No sympathy anymore. All to the last person slagged them. It was quite gratifying.
Yes I have to say it’s quite gratifying for me to see that now so many, who raised their eyebrows at my opinion of them before, have now come over on to my side. My ex military pals saw right through both of them from the start, which makes me wonder why so many soldiers still sung his praises 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have to say the clips from this book have shocked me, purely on the basis of what an enormously great job the MiG did of fooling us all for so many years that H was a decent bloke - jeez with every paragraph he has shown himself to be a despicable nasty turd. Those two should stay together in their own misery forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Still making my way through the god awful documentary. Upto the part where she is annoyed she has to give birth at the hospital the royal kids are born at. This woman is truly something else. You knew what you were getting into when you married into royalty. The audacity to question why she has to take a photo at the steps? duck off, ungrateful woman! She is also not special for giving birth. Women give birth in fields!
That's not the only thing they do in fields...
I wonder if Hazza's original description of his deflowering was using the colourful language one reads in the Urban Dictionary? Moehringer may have been so revolted that he tidied it up into a cross between Jilly Cooper and Cattle Breeder's Weekly. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've been lurking on the RF thread and there's some very interesting theories about Meg using the content of Harry's book to get sole custody of the children and take him for everything he's got through the courts.

I mean, some of the things he's talking about... these are not the words of a sane man.

Reactions: 41
Not many people have asked if she is okay? The way she handled that interview was appalling. For such a fake actress, that response of ‘not many people have asked if I am okay’ seems so calculated and under the belt. You are there to perform Meghan, this is what you signed up for. Not that you needed any training in that.

Also, royal or not: making sure you are okay and checking in with yourself is an internal job. You are responsible for making sure you are okay. Poor little princess waiting till someone comes and saves her from all the difficult life of being a princess. Cry me a river Megan!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Reading the news this morning and questioning who is LEAKING Prince William's mood about the book? "Burning with anger"?

Reactions: 16
I've a feeling the Montecito duo are ecstatic about this.

The stories coming out (and the fact he chose to put them in there) show he really gives zero shots about anyone other yhan himself. They're probably rubbing their hands together with glee thinking of all the money.

• Sick
  • Sad
Yes I have to say it’s quite gratifying for me to see that now so many, who raised their eyebrows at my opinion of them before, have now come over on to my side. My ex military pals saw right through both of them from the start, which makes me wonder why so many soldiers still sung his praises 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have to say the clips from this book have shocked me, purely on the basis of what an enormously great job the MiG did of fooling us all for so many years that H was a decent bloke - jeez with every paragraph he has shown himself to be a despicable nasty turd. Those two should stay together in their own misery forever.
I think I read every book that was written about Diana, Princess of Wales and most if not all mention that her security personnel always had a hard time with Harry, he was uncontrollable and could often be a 'wicked' little boy. His behaviour was indulged, laughed at and covered up.

As a result he grew up to be an even more wicked adult. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 38
This story is made up!
It’s probably the new weekend reporter trying to impress the boss. 😆
(I don’t really know and just made that tit up because I’m tired and have no f***s left to give!! 😆
This is the line that KC has taken to date

"On the book, a Palace source told the Daily Express: 'This is clearly very upsetting but there is time between now and May.
'Charles is King, but first and foremost, he is a devoted albeit worried father, and naturally, wants this resolved."

"Time between now and May"?
Again the excuse for inaction is wheeled out. KC should be first and foremost a King, not a "devoted worried father." The Monarchy, Commonwealth and Britain should come first, not his drugged-up Stockholm son. Putting the Stoats first has got us where we are today, and some of the ruthlessness he applied to Susan Hussey would be handy. .... but he knew she wouldn't fight back and would discreetly fade from sight as unfairly ordered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's Meghan commenting again. She has possibly been told to keep makeup to a minimum. She may not even wear a lot of makeup BUT she would hate being told to keep it to a minimum. Everything has to be twisted to make the RF look unreasonable, again to justify why they had to leave.
Yes like a kind of work uniform - professional looking not like you are a z list celeb on the pull. I remember reading the Q used a nude pink nail varnish all the time by Essie and that C was meant to use it as well for public engagements. M of course couldn't just follow the rules and wear whatever she wanted in private.

Reactions: 21
All bleeping detestable. Rotten.

I cannot believe that utter bleep.

I hope the publishers collapse , for enabling them and allowing that to go into print.
I bet there’s a few book stores worrying having his book on display might attract unwanted attention too! I could see a book burning publicity stunt coming 🙁 and that will just be the start. H you absolute prick 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I admit it. I am starting to feel a bit sorry for idiot Harry. As much as he wants to cause destruction and misery to the real Royals. I very much doubt that he meant to put people in danger of terrorists. He lives in a bubble and has no tangible meaning of consequences. Someone will whisper some PR bs (cough she who will not be named) in his ear and he believes it. He’s a gullible, bitter idiot. For his own mental health, he needs to take himself out of the spotlight for a long long time and seek a proper mental health practitioner and not whatever freebie, manipulating quack charlatan the wife suggests.
When he was with the RF, he will have had the best therapy money can buy.

Possibly, but what it mainly demonstrates is that he was treated differently because of who he was, despite his insistence that his time in the military he was shoulder to shoulder with his comrades. Drug tests in the military aren't announced beforehand, personnel are told and then following that no one can leave camp until they have been tested. No one. Except haz of course.

To add- at the time it would have been dishonourable discharge if a test came back positive.
The usual hypocrisy he's OK with being treated differently as the spare when it benefits him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.