Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll tell of the Battle of Princlings,
As happened in days long gone by,
When Duke William became Prince of Wales,
And 'Arold got frosty penii.

It were this way - one day in October
The Duke, who were always a toff
Having no visits on at the moment,
Had given his fam a day off.

They'd all taken boats to go fishing,
When some chap in William's ear
Said 'Let's go and put breeze up the Sussex;'
Said Bill - 'By gum, that's an idea.'

Prince 'Arold came up as they landed -
His face full of venom and 'ate -
He said 'lf you've come for Regatta
You've got here just six weeks too late.'

At this William rose, cool but 'aughty,
And said 'Give us none of your cheek;
You'd best have your throne re-upholstered,
Your arse will be sore till next week.'

When 'Arold heard this 'ere defiance,
With rage he turned purple and blue,
And shouted some rude words in Saxon,
To which William answered - 'And you.'

Twere a beautiful day for a battle;
The princes set off with a will,
And when both sides was duly assembled,
They tossed for the top of the hill.

Prince 'Arold he won the advantage,
On the hill-top he took up his stand,
With his knaves and his cads all around him,
On his arse with his necklace to 'and.

The Waleses had nowt in their favour,
Their chance of a victory seemed small,
For the slope of the field were against them,
And the wind in their faces an' all.

The kick-off were sharp at two-thirty,
And soon as the whistle had went
Both sides started spanking each other
'Til the swineherds could hear them in Kent.

Now Sussex had best line of forwards,
Well trained both with malice and words -
But the Waleses had best combination,
And when half-time came neither had scored.

So the Duke called his cohorts together
And said - 'Let's pretend that we're beat,
Once we get Sussex down on the level
We'll cut off their means of retreat.'

So they ran - and the Sussex ran after,
Just exactly as William had planned,
Leaving 'Arold alone on the hill-top

When WIlliam saw what had happened,
Moral and upright he drew;
He went right up to 'Arold and pushed him.
He were off-side, but what could they do?

The Waleses turned round in a fury,
And gave back both parry and thrust,
Till the fight were all over bar shouting,
And you couldn't see Sussex for dust.

And after the battle were over
They found 'Arold so stately and grand,
Sitting there with a back-full of dog bowl

(with apologies to Marriott Edgar. Original poem: https://allpoetry.com/The-Battle-Of-Hastings)

Bravo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's all this about Reek killing birds on the Sandringham estate? Nature reserve endangered birds,2007 ,public watching hen harriers,BAM BAM BAM!!!! Dead! Shot from private part of sandringham.bodies disappeared.reek questioned by police.reek & wvc.considered suspect.case dropped due to no evidence....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I'll tell of the Battle of Princlings,
As happened in days long gone by,
When Duke William became Prince of Wales,
And 'Arold got frosty penii.

It were this way - one day in October
The Duke, who were always a toff
Having no visits on at the moment,
Had given his fam a day off.

They'd all taken boats to go fishing,
When some chap in William's ear
Said 'Let's go and put breeze up the Sussex;'
Said Bill - 'By gum, that's an idea.'

Prince 'Arold came up as they landed -
His face full of venom and 'ate -
He said 'lf you've come for Regatta
You've got here just six weeks too late.'

At this William rose, cool but 'aughty,
And said 'Give us none of your cheek;
You'd best have your throne re-upholstered,
Your arse will be sore till next week.'

When 'Arold heard this 'ere defiance,
With rage he turned purple and blue,
And shouted some rude words in Saxon,
To which William answered - 'And you.'

Twere a beautiful day for a battle;
The princes set off with a will,
And when both sides was duly assembled,
They tossed for the top of the hill.

Prince 'Arold he won the advantage,
On the hill-top he took up his stand,
With his knaves and his cads all around him,

The Waleses had nowt in their favour,
Their chance of a victory seemed small,
For the slope of the field were against them,
And the wind in their faces an' all.

The kick-off were sharp at two-thirty,
And soon as the whistle had went
Both sides started spanking each other
'Til the swineherds could hear them in Kent.

Now Sussex had best line of forwards,
Well trained both with malice and words -
But the Waleses had best combination,
And when half-time came neither had scored.

So the Duke called his cohorts together
And said - 'Let's pretend that we're beat,
Once we get Sussex down on the level
We'll cut off their means of retreat.'

So they ran - and the Sussex ran after,
Just exactly as William had planned,
Leaving 'Arold alone on the hill-top

When WIlliam saw what had happened,
Moral and upright he drew;
He went right up to 'Arold and pushed him.
He were off-side, but what could they do?

The Waleses turned round in a fury,
And gave back both parry and thrust,
Till the fight were all over bar shouting,
And you couldn't see Sussex for dust.

And after the battle were over
They found 'Arold so stately and grand,
Sitting there with a back-full of dog bowl

(with apologies to Marriott Edgar. Original poem: https://allpoetry.com/The-Battle-Of-Hastings)
Thats brilliant - I don't even like poetry but your sooo clever. 👏 👏

Reactions: 18
I have to disagree there. As hilarious as I find Smeg and Sparry’s antics, he is constitutionally irrelevant (which is, of course, why the book is spewing his entire life’s worth of spiteful bile). He is not at all important in the actual wheel turning of the monarchy. He was once the spare. Now he’s not even that. He’s in the same position as someone like the Duke of Gloucester - when he was born, Prince Richard was 5th in line, now he’s 30th. Hazno’s position only goes down from here. He was past his Use By date as soon as George was born!

On the other hand, as you mention, the monarchy has seen an actual king throw a tantrum and run off to marry his dominatrix before even making it onto his throne! Everyone thought at the time it was the end. No one could see how the monarchy could ever recover from such a blow. But it turned out to be the best thing that could possibly have happened (especially now we know David would have helped hand us over to the Nazis!) Bertie and Elizabeth rose to the WW2 challenge and everyone loved the RF more for being a calm, determined focus for wartime unity and encouragement.

Smeg’s Sparry’s tawdry, crass little book pales in comparison. Its shock factor is already fading because no one really trusts a word they say anymore. I don’t believe a word in 10 of the book is real truth. And it’s doing the same thing Edward VIII inadvertently managed - making us have more sympathy with the real RF, who are stable, solid and likeable in comparison.

In short, they’ve done exactly what this thread predicted long ago and completely Markled themselves! (We need to start a campaign to make that word of the year in the Oxford dictionary!)
Agreed - This load of puffery and whining that doesn’t add up to a real scandal is going to blow itself out very soon. He will be a footnote to the history of the monarchy, a quiz question, a half remembered story.

This, from the Telegraph 🤣🤣
81DC9161-6033-453A-A855-73AE25243D2E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Wtf is with this obsession with bodily function? She pissed in the woods, he pissed in his pants. Would any normal person think that world like to know about person's toilet training?!?

If I had dirty mind (😇), I would think they have some strange fetishes.
Diana's ghost pampers him.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This account posted the other day that this edition of the book and this story was NOT the original one. Smegs got her claws on it and made it about her. 🤮
2D223942-4C72-43BA-A80B-9F8E89BF2C73.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I just can't comprehend what would motivate someone to do this, well I can, money, but if he'd have stayed royal or at least not burnt bridges he would never have had to worry about money anyway. Having that level of hatred, jealousy and venom towards your brother and family (especially when it doesn't seem he's done anything) is just so bizarre.

And for Meg, she sold her soul for fame and fortune, but she had the chance to be part of the most exclusive club in the world, known around the globe and although they couldn't make their own money the way they wanted, they would have never been wanting for anything. The only explanation I can think of is she knew from the start she didn't want to stay with him, so it was a case of trying to grab cash and get herself known as quickly as she could.

Reactions: 43
Aaw cocker spaniel puppy alert on coffee table
Yeah; why was he there? Because this was when they had to take him with them, like a puppy, to all those official occasions to babysit him and stop him having - tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This account posted the other day that this edition of the book and this story was NOT the original one. Smegs got her claws on it and made it about her. 🤮
View attachment 1864055
I can believe that. Siblings do fight. My brother and I fought a lot when we were younger but had each other's backs when hiding stuff we'd done from parents lol or if one of us was having trouble with someone from school, for instance.

I'll be watching the sky news press review later to see what their take is on all this, I presume it will still be making the front pages.

Reactions: 25
Just thinking about the security issues now Hazno has opened his gob about how many he killed in Afghanistan. Thinking back to the Orca interview TW was incandescent with rage that their security from the UK had been pulled. She proclaimed that she wasn't bothered about herself (yeh Jan) but that it wasn't Hazno's fault he had been born a prince and he should continue to receive protection from the UK.
Why would they think that saying this about the Taliban is going to help in any way? He would have had to get this passed by her for it to be in the book. We know he is lacking in brain cells but she is supposed to be 'whip smart' ...... "Whip smart? My arse" as Jim Royle would say.

I hope they don't get the protection they want from the UK and have to pay for the increased protection they will now need themselves. Somebody (can't be bothered to look up who it was) once said ......

"You are free to make whatever choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences of the choice."
Seriously,who the duck is gonna sign up for that detail after Reeks comments about the Taliban?
"At the time of the "occurrence"Your Honour,I was sent on an errand to get Harry& his wife a coffee & a sandwich"
I saw nothing from Starbucks,it was out of my line of vision.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just can't comprehend what would motivate someone to do this, well I can, money, but if he'd have stayed royal or at least not burnt bridges he would never have had to worry about money anyway. Having that level of hatred, jealousy and venom towards your brother and family (especially when it doesn't seem he's done anything) is just so bizarre.

And for Meg, she sold her soul for fame and fortune, but she had the chance to be part of the most exclusive club in the world, known around the globe and although they couldn't make their own money the way they wanted, they would have never been wanting for anything. The only explanation I can think of is she knew from the start she didn't want to stay with him, so it was a case of trying to grab cash and get herself known as quickly as she could.
Narcs don’t care about anyone. She was on the grift from jump and lucked out getting the one royal whose elevator didn’t go to the top.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
can't keep up with these threads

i'm in the midst of quite bad depression/anxiety right now and reading all of this has been helping a lot, it's so entertaining. I've fallen into a rabbit hole of youtube videos on the royal family now as well. it's all a really good distraction, so thank you guys, but mostly, thank you harry for being a bleeping moron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.