Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Queen was still alive I bet she'd be revising her horror over Charles and Tampongate, Fergie and the toe-sucking and even the abdication crisis of 1936.

Nothing tops these astoundingly ludicrous and unbelievable revelations by H. Nothing that has ever happened before in the history of the RF is as bad as all this.
I have to disagree there. As hilarious as I find Smeg and Sparry’s antics, he is constitutionally irrelevant (which is, of course, why the book is spewing his entire life’s worth of spiteful bile). He is not at all important in the actual wheel turning of the monarchy. He was once the spare. Now he’s not even that. He’s in the same position as someone like the Duke of Gloucester - when he was born, Prince Richard was 5th in line, now he’s 30th. Hazno’s position only goes down from here. He was past his Use By date as soon as George was born!

On the other hand, as you mention, the monarchy has seen an actual king throw a tantrum and run off to marry his dominatrix before even making it onto his throne! Everyone thought at the time it was the end. No one could see how the monarchy could ever recover from such a blow. But it turned out to be the best thing that could possibly have happened (especially now we know David would have helped hand us over to the Nazis!) Bertie and Elizabeth rose to the WW2 challenge and everyone loved the RF more for being a calm, determined focus for wartime unity and encouragement.

Smeg’s Sparry’s tawdry, crass little book pales in comparison. Its shock factor is already fading because no one really trusts a word they say anymore. I don’t believe a word in 10 of the book is real truth. And it’s doing the same thing Edward VIII inadvertently managed - making us have more sympathy with the real RF, who are stable, solid and likeable in comparison.

In short, they’ve done exactly what this thread predicted long ago and completely Markled themselves! (We need to start a campaign to make that word of the year in the Oxford dictionary!)

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m worried at how fast these threads move and the fact might miss some important posts!! I don’t have time to read every single one even though I’d love to!! I tend to move straight to the last page whenever I log on and can only read a couple of pages at a time.

Does anyone have any solutions!? I always want to hit the ‘love’ button to every single post!

Reactions: 27
In the article it seems like his friends are deciding what to do, if they are going to stay quiet or not.

Have a look at these quotes from it:
“I don’t know how you can do that to your brother, even if you don’t like or get . You could have a f***ing field day with tit on Harry. So could William, who (in comparison) is as clean as a whistle. "

“Loyalty works both ways,” warns one."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I was too sick in my labours to eat anything, on the postive they were all very short (longest 5 and a half hours with my first and shortest was 1 hr 25 mins - that wasn't fun.

Others have mentioned the tea and toast after giving birth, that is honestly one of the best things ever. I'm a big fan of gas and air as well, had that with all 4 births and when I broke my shoulder, it's the business lol.
I feel you with the fast labours.

My longest was my first, two hours. My middle came out of nowhere, no contractions then my water broke and baby was with us in less than an hour. Youngest, had been having contractions on and off for a week and then, water broke and within five minutes it was all over. Unfortunately, I was at home and alone.

I have also really struggled with eating after birth because of complications following birth - life-threatening and the idea of toast just made me ill.

This is what annoys me so much about all the 5s. They lie so much and borrow other people's stories for sympathy and embellish with details that make it so obvious they're lying. It's so disrespectful to all of those who have truly struggled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Line 1: Family? What family?
Mother? Which one?
0C94EB0A-9E32-45AD-875F-AEAAAD1E1B31.jpeg

Line 3: ::: pass a barf bag STAT! ::: 🤮
Line 5: Absent? Why is Dad absent? 🤔
Line 6: In my own words Smeg’s words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
‘What Meghan wants, Meghan gets’
His lips were once said to quiver.
In fact, just a stare from an OAP
Made Spare scuttle away with a shiver.
Maybe someone should put together a book of all the rhymes limericks and poems that have been created on this forum bet it would outsell everything the gruesome twosome have published 😎😎😆😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
There’s so much stuff over the years that Harry has rung friends up about and said, ‘throw away that photo, promise you won’t speak about this’. You could have a f***ing field day with tit on Harry. So could William, who (in comparison) is as clean as a whistle. I can’t believe he’d stoop so low. It’s outrageously disloyal.”
Und now ve vait.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I'll tell of the Battle of Princlings,
As happened in days long gone by,
When Duke William became Prince of Wales,
And 'Arold got frosty penii.

It were this way - one day in October
The Duke, who were always a toff
Having no visits on at the moment,
Had given his fam a day off.

They'd all taken boats to go fishing,
When some chap in William's ear
Said 'Let's go and put breeze up the Sussex;'
Said Bill - 'By gum, that's an idea.'

Prince 'Arold came up as they landed -
His face full of venom and 'ate -
He said 'lf you've come for Regatta
You've got here just six weeks too late.'

At this William rose, cool but 'aughty,
And said 'Give us none of your cheek;
You'd best have your throne re-upholstered,
Your arse will be sore till next week.'

When 'Arold heard this 'ere defiance,
With rage he turned purple and blue,
And shouted some rude words in Saxon,
To which William answered - 'And you.'

Twere a beautiful day for a battle;
The princes set off with a will,
And when both sides was duly assembled,
They tossed for the top of the hill.

Prince 'Arold he won the advantage,
On the hill-top he took up his stand,
With his knaves and his cads all around him,
On his arse with his necklace to 'and.

The Waleses had nowt in their favour,
Their chance of a victory seemed small,
For the slope of the field were against them,
And the wind in their faces an' all.

The kick-off were sharp at two-thirty,
And soon as the whistle had went
Both sides started spanking each other
'Til the swineherds could hear them in Kent.

Now Sussex had best line of forwards,
Well trained both with malice and words -
But the Waleses had best combination,
And when half-time came neither had scored.

So the Duke called his cohorts together
And said - 'Let's pretend that we're beat,
Once we get Sussex down on the level
We'll cut off their means of retreat.'

So they ran - and the Sussex ran after,
Just exactly as William had planned,
Leaving 'Arold alone on the hill-top

When WIlliam saw what had happened,
Moral and upright he drew;
He went right up to 'Arold and pushed him.
He were off-side, but what could they do?

The Waleses turned round in a fury,
And gave back both parry and thrust,
Till the fight were all over bar shouting,
And you couldn't see Sussex for dust.

And after the battle were over
They found 'Arold so stately and grand,
Sitting there with a back-full of dog bowl

(with apologies to Marriott Edgar. Original poem: https://allpoetry.com/The-Battle-Of-Hastings)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I talked about experience in a previous thread about a narc in our family. When I confronted my brother about his narc wife bullying my then girlfriend (now wife) at work he said he was having to deal with coming home to find his wife crying in a heaped mess in the bathroom. All performative and done to manipulate him into believing she was the bullying victim, deliberately done to rile him up to defend her and to cover up bullying that was getting called out. Meghan now confirmed to have done the same thing. Weird. Like there is a mental manual they go through.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Can everyone please put miscarriage/birth stories behind a spoiler? Or take them to the Tea and Chat thread? That's a better place to discuss them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This may be way too much southern country music…but i think H will be singing a variation of this tune before too long…

”If I‘d only known, a little more down the road…I’d look back and not like what I see…I’d of changed a lot if things, startin’ with me.”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.