Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Experts say? FFS, the mudslinging is only coming from one direction. :mad:

And KC3 needs to read the comments.

This story is made up!
It’s probably the new weekend reporter trying to impress the boss. 😆
(I don’t really know and just made that tit up because I’m tired and have no f***s left to give!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sunday Times allegedly reporting he is written out of the Coronation..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
They way things are going...
I wouldn't be surprised if the woman in the field was Gillian McKeith.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Experts say? FFS, the mudslinging is only coming from one direction. :mad:

And KC3 needs to read the comments. He might be prepared to be all warm and fuzzy, but the country isn't.

KC should also take into account William's feelings on this "heal the rift". If it's true I'm peed off with KC. Get a grip man.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If anyone has the chance - go to the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels. They are absolutely bleeping AMAZING! So beautiful, and so well displayed, almost magical

• Heart
Reactions: 57
If it had been just William H would have said he was denied the chance to honour his Mum and was being kept behind the scenes as he was only the spare...
I'm sure I read at the time that the decision was left to the boys but then Prince Philip said I'll walk with you, or something like that

Reactions: 27
watching a bunch of prince william vids on youtube now
it's so funny that harry keeps banging on about meghan being similar to diana, but really it's william who truly embodies her spirit, demeanor, humanitarianism, everything - and the fact that he's the spitting image of her must make harry's blood boil deep down.

anything harry says about him having a temper, decking him etc just makes him more attractive. he doesn't need his hair to be handsome and sexy. 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What is it with these two divulging their toilet habits? Remember her crouching down to wee or poo in Africa. Ffs
Being serious for once!…..it’s a bit of a psychological ploy …If I’m honest enough to tell you something that intimate , then How On Earth could I lie about the “big” things !!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
They way things are going...
I wouldn't be surprised if the woman in the field was Gillian McKeith.
This ‘Murican has zero idea who that is, @wibble
But…I was thinking it could possibly be my sister because, well…my sister used to be a REALLY popular gal!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have taken a pic of each page of the new chapter added to Tom Bower's revenge book.
Hopefully you can all read it.
If not, I will scan them and post them again..
Hopefully I won't need to.
Thankyou ! you're a star,will read it when I'm caught up

Reactions: 11
I'm sure I read at the time that the decision was left to the boys but then Prince Philip said I'll walk with you, or something like that
I remember that (was about to post the same), didn't he say something like if I walk will you walk with me.

I may be misrembering.

Reactions: 22
This ‘Murican has zero idea who that is, @wibble
But…I was thinking it could possibly be my sister because, well…my sister used to be a REALLY popular gal!! 😆
Not unless your sister had a television show where she poked about in peoples poo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.