Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats brilliant - I don't even like poetry but your sooo clever. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I can't take credit for most of it. It's a traditional poem that just about every British schoolkid has sat through several times and chanted the line " On his 'orse with his 'awk in his 'and."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
can't keep up with these threads

i'm in the midst of quite bad depression/anxiety right now and reading all of this has been helping a lot, it's so entertaining. I've fallen into a rabbit hole of youtube videos on the royal family now as well. it's all a really good distraction, so thank you guys, but mostly, thank you harry for being a bleeping moron.
Deep breaths at regular intervals and distractions, distractions, distractions. Listening to music will help too. I'll send you some comforting healing vibes, just imagine being surrounded by a fluffy pink cloud like substance helping you relax and feel secure. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lets assume things were bad between the brothers before she came along, this could well be the case.
Lets assume he was traumatised by his mothers death before she came along, no doubt that's the case.
When you find someone you fall in love with and marry isn't that supposed to help you deal with tit in your life. Help you face issues and solve problems. Help you deal with and resolve things. SO why, since he met and married her doesn't that seem to have happened in fact things have become worse???

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I'm still not caught up, it's becoming a full-time job this.

Thinking about the overseas 2 security now H has provoked the Taliban, I would tell them you can have protection if you move back to the UK, then keep them confined to one of the palaces as it will be too dangerous for them to be out and about.

Maybe the Tower of London would be suitable πŸ˜‚
No not the Tower of London TQ well KC jewels are in there. Meg would be in her element

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you @Chita and @Shushex πŸ₯°
I loved @VioletButterfly 's post 937 previous thread that we've been vindicated here on Tattle, that people are joining us who had possibly thought we were a bunch of tin-foilers! We're not out of the woods yet, and although willies and dog-bowels (thanks Lady M, spotted by Wise But Wild!) are examined in detail, the subject of the Flatpacks is studiously avoided BY ALL.

The press weren't on our side until they felt a bit safer, still aren't. Seemingly only Tom Bower who seems to be the lone one.

"It is a tragedy, and it is hugely damaging to the Royal Family and to the reputation of Britain, which relies heavily on the Royal Family as a symbol of stability and probity,” he says.. β€œHarry and Meghan make it look completely defective, and it’s doing huge international damage.
"This is treachery of the highest level. The point about this operation – and it is an operation – is that it is very skilfully calculated. Every appearance, every interview, is part of a jigsaw designed to build up Meghan as an international figure. It’s very cleverly devised.”

The key word here is "probity". He has yet to get round to the WHY though, and it will come down to the children. There are two ways of looking at this and the majority think the RF are weathering the storm, but I agree with him but don't think William should do an interview. I don't know what the answer is, because it's gone so far now with the blackmail.

We've been fed a blizzard of chaff and many on here wondered if we were seeing things. Among the chaff was a bomb in the form of Stoat endangering our security. Also among the chaff were details of the Flatpacks including a claim that QE met one or both.

I don't think Stoat is a qualified Apache pilot, I thought he failed the exam 3 times and stayed a gunner. Couldn't progress any further, was offered a desk job and left. Fail.

I don't think the Stoat bothered to prepare his Ho with lessons in curtseying, as they had decided before they were married to leave the RF and go to the States. One poster mdntioned them leaving Canada (sorry can't remember the context), but this was planned and organised by the RF. The RF have co-operated with the Stoats and hidden and facilitated all their manoeuvures from the start. This is the result.

We need to watch if the Stoat remains a CoS and in the LoS.

If he was whisked away from barracks before the drug testing unit arrived, the RF must have known the Stoat was taking drugs. By whisking him away, he knew he had carte Blanche to carry on snorting. Dire for morale for the rest of the men, who would have known. The Stoat was always a nasty piece of work, but the RF certainly played a part in turning him into the vile person he is - then the Ho got him and finished him off.

Stoat: "OMG I love your freckles! They're insane... they're beautiful!!"
You should have gone to Specsavers you dick, they're Blackheads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Deep breaths at regular intervals and distractions, distractions, distractions. Listening to music will help too. I'll send you some comforting healing vibes, just imagine being surrounded by a fluffy pink cloud like substance helping you relax and feel secure. ❀
you're the best, thank you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God it’s so obvious why he wasn’t asked to do the speech at the wedding.

β€œBut but but Willy got the big wardrobe and now he’s married he won’t play with meeeee. It’s so unfair and you all hate me and make me so angry and I want to go home and you all need to stop having fun and waaaaahhh…..”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Experts say? FFS, the mudslinging is only coming from one direction. :mad:

And KC3 needs to read the comments. He might be prepared to be all warm and fuzzy, but the country isn't.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just can't comprehend what would motivate someone to do this, well I can, money, but if he'd have stayed royal or at least not burnt bridges he would never have had to worry about money anyway. Having that level of hatred, jealousy and venom towards your brother and family (especially when it doesn't seem he's done anything) is just so bizarre.

And for Meg, she sold her soul for fame and fortune, but she had the chance to be part of the most exclusive club in the world, known around the globe and although they couldn't make their own money the way they wanted, they would have never been wanting for anything. The only explanation I can think of is she knew from the start she didn't want to stay with him, so it was a case of trying to grab cash and get herself known as quickly as she could.
I am at a complete loss as to what she was thinking.
I imagine being able to live with my husband and children and NEVER have any money worries and know that my family will always be safe and looked after.
She could have spent her life bringing joy to peoples lives and even helping people in difficult situations.
I look at that lovely "little" house they were living in and just think that would be soo amazing to think about who has lived in there previously about all the history in the place.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
can't keep up with these threads

i'm in the midst of quite bad depression/anxiety right now and reading all of this has been helping a lot, it's so entertaining. I've fallen into a rabbit hole of youtube videos on the royal family now as well. it's all a really good distraction, so thank you guys, but mostly, thank you harry for being a bleeping moron.
Hope you feel better soon - the harkles are the gift that keep on giving

Reactions: 19
Or perhaps a deflection by TW...just in case anybody ever suggested to H that his (then) girlfriend knew Uncle Andrew from her shady past ("But she couldn't have, she thought he was staff when they first met!")
Yes has all the tragically obvious hallmarks of the Smegs deflection, a la the recent random AF claims she stopped drinking tea (around the time she threw hot tea on an aide).

When’s this bleeping Kraken getting released?
πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ™πŸ¦‘

Reactions: 22
Oh yes, good point. I will have to rethink my strategy πŸ˜‚
Maybe reopen Alcatraz? Keep them both out of harm's way - no need to bring them back to the UK where they had made it clear that they are so unhappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.