Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we are asking to believe that she was going to wear the spencer tiara? Yes sure she was …. There is absolutely no way would she have passed up on the opportunity to wear something of Diana’s even if the queen had offered her any tiara, she still would have chosen the spencer one
spot on - she would NEVER have passed up a chance to channel Diana. As far as I know/can tell the Spencer’s very much kept TW and Frostythebellend at arms length?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Hold on......she was given fajitas when she arrived at hospital? Whilst in labour? Come on, seriously?!!
Can you imagine popping a quick mouthful in-between contractions 😳

Screenshot_20230107-180836.png

• Haha
Reactions: 59
King Charles III reviewed the book on his Youtube channel 😘
11.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
He's got plenty of money he could have bought a place or better furniture. They had to make do with a sofa bought on MM credit card make me lol.
He'd lived there for 4 years or so, had he been using deckchairs or something before she moved in?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
So we are asking to believe that she was going to wear the spencer tiara? Yes sure she was …. There is absolutely no way would she have passed up on the opportunity to wear something of Diana’s even if the queen had offered her any tiara, she still would have chosen the spencer one
Not buying this tiara story for a second - If it was offered to Smeg, surely it would've been offered to Catherine too?? & there would've been stories about this around the time of W&C wedding...Or is TW just so special that she, and she alone, gets to be the only non-Spencer to ever wear the tiara?!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Popped over to one of the Sugar sites. 🤬 On an article justifying Smegs ‘baby brain’ these were some of the comments (attached) WTAF. Lies and bullshit the grifters would be proud of. This is why the RF need to act. Cut these race-baiting, xenophobia-encouraging cunts out completely. Create a new bleeping act to remove ALL titles, no invites, no further reference, nothing. Get RID.
The gall of some people to expect that everyone else in the world must adhere to whatever they consider “the usual way” of doing things. If it’s considered rude to them, perhaps you are the problem?!!
Texan Tattler here with a deep love for England and the UK. At home, it’s customary for other joggers to acknowledge each other or give a head nod. Anytime we’re in London, I don’t expect the locals to suddenly give me a hello or acknowledgement if we pass each other because that’s not really the norm for y’all. I’ll still automatically do it out of habit but don’t get my knickers in a twist if it goes unanswered. I don’t take it personally and think “They are so rude over here!”.

It sure fits that the Sugars think the rest of the world revolves around them, much like the Ginger Whinger and She Who Must Not Be Named.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Absolutely, Europe is far worse on this stuff, and certainly less tolerant of any sort of "different". You should see online comments that are allowed in my home country - certainly would be followed up and investigated here (UK).
I visited Germany when I was younger and at the time I was mad into American R&B , I was shocked they referred to it in Germany as ‘black music’ , this was in the early 2000s

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Do you think King Charles will respond to all this drivel ? So far I see nothing to reply to at all... Harold has completley removed himself from all that was fantastic about his life...

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Do you think King Charles will respond to all this drivel ? So far I see nothing to reply to at all... Harold has completley removed himself from all that was fantastic about his life...
No. KC will not respond. Nor should he. The RF will keep doing what they do and ignore it. (IMHO)

Reactions: 52
If Smegs was Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes absolutely none of the people who latch onto them would give a tit about them .
Oh I don't know, plenty of people from all ethnic backgrounds seem to have adored Diana going by comments on anything related to Diana online. I do think more people with non-white ethnicity sway towards Harry & Meghan as Meghan is half black and Harry is deemed as the more philanthropic royal out of all of them, along with his charity work in and adoration for Africa. Also, the royal family have been heavily involved in Britain's colonial past, so naturally the people from (or have background from) those colonised countries are more likely to dislike the Royal Family, believe they are colonisers, and should be abolished. Supporting Harry & Meghan and their "truth" in some way helps towards painting the RF as the bad guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So after the fitting incident with Catherine, H found Smegz "collapsed on the floor weeping"

Who TF over the age of six does that? A normal person would be angry cleaning or doing something. This strong independent 36-year-old feminist was so stressed from planning her second or third wedding (*which minions were actually doing) that she just collapsed in a crying heap.

Seriously, everything in her head is a Hollywood script.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

No. KC will not respond. Nor should he. The RF will keep doing what they do and ignore it. (IMHO)
That's what Roya Nikkhah says in this new piece. Archive link in tweet.

Some of Hazza's friends are thinking of speaking out as well. Lots of cover-ups of his behaviour that they know about first-hand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im sure his time is better spent watching paint dry. Or grass grow. Heck I’d even spend my time shitting in my hands and clapping rather than suffer the torturous, vocal fry reverb, anti human bullshit that is this utter social suicide note.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.