Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amusing part in this.. the theorists (some of them )directly assisted Harry , even when they are pro-Monarchy/ pro Cambs.
Then there are the SM management elements /Sussex Squad which does the rest.

The problem:

objective facts
subjective claims ( their truth)
narratives (subjective claims without objective research )
established narratives (subjective claims which became mainstream knowledge and are meanwhile parroted as ''truth)

Related to the above:

Harry claims his role in William’s wedding was a ‘bare-faced lie’, reports say
10:52 , Andy Gregory

Prince Harry is claimed to have called his role as best man at Prince William’s wedding a “bare-faced lie”, my colleague Maanya Sachdeva reports.
In one part of his memoir, Harry reportedly wrote that he was forced to go along with the “bare-faced lie” that he was William’s best man at his wedding to Kate Middleton in 2011.
According to reports by MailOnline and The Mirror, Harry claimed he was made to “act out” the role at the royal wedding to spare scrutiny into the lives of his brother’s two closest friends James Meade and Thomas Van Straubenzee.

Facts:

James Maede is the organizer of the party at which Harry appeared as Nazi.

But (Spare);
“Willy didn’t want me giving a best man’s speech,”

Harry held a speech at their wedding , and during it commented on her legs.
He also jumped from the Goring terrace , and limped around (reframed narrative of frostbiten dick)

I already shared the balcony ass slap/pinch here.(Kate IRC 2011/2012?)

He is getting away with too much. With some truths, some lies but with definitely stolen lives of other RF members .
Predictable , Charles will...fix it.
If he crawls under the bus.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
The gall of some people to expect that everyone else in the world must adhere to whatever they consider “the usual way” of doing things. If it’s considered rude to them, perhaps you are the problem?!!
Texan Tattler here with a deep love for England and the UK. At home, it’s customary for other joggers to acknowledge each other or give a head nod. Anytime we’re in London, I don’t expect the locals to suddenly give me a hello or acknowledgement if we pass each other because that’s not really the norm for y’all. I’ll still automatically do it out of habit but don’t get my knickers in a twist if it goes unanswered. I don’t take it personally and think “They are so rude over here!”.

It sure fits that the Sugars think the rest of the world revolves around them, much like the Ginger Whinger and She Who Must Not Be Named.
I am the over friendly ‘DFL’ in our village. I will ALWAYS exchange pleasantries although not in a barefoot face-hugger childsnatcher way!

we had a lad crash into our lawn this week - same age as my first in line. New driver did a lot of damage. I got his life story and then mums when she got here, because we sat by the fire with tea and cake. No need for social aggression or attempting to ‘hug’ a person you don’t know!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
But if they think they will get a reality tv show, they think WRONG!!!!!

katie price.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I’m hoping at the very least the US society they so covet, starts to shun them too, they’re nothing more than trailer trash.
I think both of them are perpetual victims. As in, they can't stand not to be the centre of attention and be pitied and told how great they are. They've gone to America saying how awfully Britain treated them, but in time they'll get bored of not being constantly pitied and fawned over in America as well, and they'll piss off their new country. People like that are never happy and they always repeat their mistakes.

Reactions: 43
I remember this - it was one of the ‘set’ as I remember? Skippy?
I don’t know but I did read it. I even recall someone saying he had a poster of her up on his wall (but I reckon that’s stretching it)

Reactions: 16
I know it’s only January, but I can’t wait for Charles Dance to read excerpts of this book on The Big Fat Quiz of The Year

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ohoho...

Where the money come from?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

That's what Roya Nikkhah says in this new piece. Archive link in tweet.

Some of Hazza's friends are thinking of speaking out as well. Lots of cover-ups of his behaviour that they know about first-hand.

Interesting they've scrapped the Dukes pledging allegiance for the coronation other than for W.

Means H won't be able to make a public refusal at the ceremony and can be even more tightly controlled if he does come.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I don’t know but I did read it. I even recall someone saying he had a poster of her up on his wall (but I reckon that’s stretching it)
im leaning towards it being an inskip, or of that group. I’m also sure it was discussed here somewhere.

Reactions: 16
So I guess we now know there was no real freiendship between her and Eugenie or Beatrice before she snapped her minge around Harry's frosty bellend
I think quite the opposite. It's the first time I've ever given any credence to the rumours that Meghan had previously met Prince Andrew. There is no way on God's green earth that Meghan didn't know who Prince Andrew was.
So why is she pretending to Harry that she doesn't?
In the Oprah interview, she repeatedly called Sarah Ferguson "Fergie", which the media hasn't called her for years. No one in the family called her Fergie. She knew exactly who the entire family was.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Ohoho...

Where the money come from?!?
Is SHE tired of borrowing jets... or are her "friends" tired of her sponging off of them?

This isn't like shopping for a car, either. I wouldn't exactly buy the cheapest one or opt for a sub-par pilot, Peg.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Is SHE tired of borrowing jets... or are her "friends" tired of her sponging off of them?

This isn't like shopping for a car, either. I wouldn't exactly buy the cheapest one or opt for a sub-par pilot, Peg.
Didn't she famously said: "Only one plane crash away..."?!?

• Sick
  • Wow

Well that will be their bank broken further as the cost of the jet is minor in comparison with the upkeep and ‘garaging’ expenses. Green cheese at every turn. And were I Harry or the kids, I would not be getting on that jet unless she was with me as I would be remembering the one plane crash away comment constantly.

The gall of some people to expect that everyone else in the world must adhere to whatever they consider “the usual way” of doing things. If it’s considered rude to them, perhaps you are the problem?!!
Texan Tattler here with a deep love for England and the UK. At home, it’s customary for other joggers to acknowledge each other or give a head nod. Anytime we’re in London, I don’t expect the locals to suddenly give me a hello or acknowledgement if we pass each other because that’s not really the norm for y’all. I’ll still automatically do it out of habit but don’t get my knickers in a twist if it goes unanswered. I don’t take it personally and think “They are so rude over here!”.

It sure fits that the Sugars think the rest of the world revolves around them, much like the Ginger Whinger and She Who Must Not Be Named.
You need to come and run where I live (north east England) because runners always acknowledged each other in the days I ran (sadly those days are behind me now). I'm with you though, I don't expect other people/cultures to bend to my expectations/practices. I always try to be mindful of of others customs.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.